News & articles - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #76
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
The Galactics was not the name gived to Real Madrid when Zidane, Beckam, Figo played there no ? There was some pages on Jo in VSD but I didn't buy it http://www.vsd.fr/contenu-editorial/...ne/en-kiosque/
yep it was their nickname

Fran, I can help you the translating stuff if you want but I won't be able to do it day by day unfortunately, but maybe week by week
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 12:59 AM   #77
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

y a rien ds vsd sur lui...c est ds kel numero?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:11 AM   #78
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

He left RG in tears when he had to pull out and didn't watch the tournament at all
------------------------
Old 10-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #79
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

where did you read that?

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #80
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

In the interview from Le Parisien I just posted ("Les grosses boules… J’ai quitté Roland avec les larmes aux yeux et je n’ai pas regardé de tennis pendant dix à douze jours. Moi qui me disais que j’allais tout faire péter à Wimbledon...")
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:42 PM   #81
country flag the graduate

the graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond reputethe graduate has a reputation beyond repute

I think the french men will make a statement next year,they will be in the top ten Jo,Gael and Simon.I am telling you next year will be exciting times for french men tennis,revisit this thread my friends
the graduate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:07 AM   #82
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute

ok as promise. I translated the article from chinese from this site. My chinese is not perfect (neither is my English ). Please forgive me if you see something wrong.

Quote:
Tsonga: This season is "a beautiful life"

Considered to be the leading new generation of French Players, Tsonga and Simon are close buddies. For this pair of French brothers, the Masters Cup and Shanghai are foreign to them. So when these two pushed their luggages out of the airport and see all the zealous Shanghai fans, surprise and shyness became their first reactions. Tsonga readjusted his hat and Simon quickened his pace.

The bold and ferocious on-court Tsonga, which earned him the nickname "Ali", built on his early and late season strong performance, qualified for the master cup.

At the beginning of the season in the Australian Open, Tsonga went all the way to the final but lost to Djokovic. Then knee injury become his nightmare.

French "Ali" had to give up the French Open and the Olympics. This made Tsonga, who has always wanted to
win honors for France, melancholy.

Season's end, Tsonga once again surprise everyone, winning the Paris Masters tournament to aid him to qualify the TMC. Regarding this long but full of ups and downs season, the naturally romantic frenchman summed it up with a smile: "I can use a name of one movie to describe my bumpy season--<<La Vie Est Belle>>".

After learning that he will be in a group with djokovic, del potro, and davydenko, tsonga spoke frankly that the opponents are not important: "I'm in good health, no injuries. That's the happiest thing for me. I am already preparing for next season and the Master cup is my best opportunity for practice."

Of course, the Master cup is also a place for Tsonga to realize his dreams. "I regret not participating the French Open and Olympics. I dream of winning for France. On the plane, I chatted with Simon about the ambient of the Olympic games. Luckily, there is still the Masters cup for me to realize me dream. To me, not only the cup has its allure, China and Shanghai also have their unique attractiveness.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #83
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Ome for the translation

ah la vitta e bella I like this movie.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #84
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
thank you Ome for the translation

ah la vitta e bella I like this movie.
are you talking to me? I am not ome. The thai flag and the costa rican flag look similar but the patterns are slightly different.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #85
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

Ah big thanks for your translation ! I was the one who ask it to you in the simon forum. That's great for us.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #86
country flag lisaplenske

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoistDaColors View Post
are you talking to me? I am not ome. The thai flag and the costa rican flag look similar but the patterns are slightly different.
omg sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyy! I really thought it was Ome cause she does some translations sometimes and you're right costa rica and thailand flag are similar too
thank you hoistdacolors

Old 11-09-2008, 06:02 PM   #87
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

An interview of Jo in the JDD today (I just posted the part about Gilles over there):
http://www.lejdd.fr/cmc/sport/200845...e-_163609.html
Old 11-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #88
country flag Truc

There also is a long article about both guys in L'Equipe today, I posted it here:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=148
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #89
country flag lisaplenske

Here are the jo little interview about his match today(translated by me from eurosport.fr)

"Ive traveled a lot"

question: How do you analyze your match today?

JWT: I dont think I played bad, I even feel like I played quite a good match. But he was very tough today.I didnt expect that he would play that well.
He has all the credit for this, he deserved to win.He returned at 30 cm from the line.He gave me just 3 or 4 balls during the match,he had been offensif and served well. There were some long and tough rallies and he was perhaps fresher than me at the end of the match.

question: what did bother the most in his game?

jo: he takes the ball very early,he didnt let me breathe and install my big ground strokes from the baseline. He change very often the direction of the ball and find some amazing angles. Its not easy to ajust your game.When he plays like that, you travel a lot, from left to right,rihgt,left,right.

question: how do you see your next match against Juan Martin Del Potro?

jo: it will be a psychological fight.We both lost our first match there.The one who will be the more solid in his head will prevail.He has a quite complet game.I ll have to be agressive and hold on. He had a quite movementing ending year,he played a lot and has also have to play davis cup next week.If I can put him under big pressure since the beggining of the match,he could fall down. He is a very precocious man who spanked so many guys on the tour.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #90
country flag julia_gu

julia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond reputejulia_gu has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.sina.com.cn/sports/t/v/...13317511.shtml
julia_gu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote