Ernests' news thread! - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #616
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
Don't we already know everything about balzams?
What do you know?

Di! Hilarious!
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #617
country flag Proxima2

Proxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond repute

Di, I love your imagination!

Ellen, your little polar bear is really cute
Proxima2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:22 PM   #618
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
What do you know?
well, I guess Alien means the amazing adventures of balzams in summer Belarus, part one and part two

Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:26 PM   #619
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
well, I guess Alien means the amazing adventures of balzams in summer Belarus, part one and part two

Hmmm... I hope this is from before my time here, otherwise I should really visit a doctor to help me with my amnesia!
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #620
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

that... and all the magical qualities of it... and the fantastic consequences... and everything

'Amar' es el empiece de la palabra 'amargura'...
Alien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #621
country flag Truedaisy

Truedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond reputeTruedaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Cute err bear

This bear walks into a bar. Then he sits down and orders a beer. The bartender,amazed that this bear can actually talk,gives him a beer.

The bear says'What do I owe you?' The bartender stops and thinks for a moment. "Even though this bear is smart" thinks the bartender, "he probably hasn't been in many bars".

So the bartender says'"That'll be ten dollars". The bear forks over the money and starts drinking his beer.

After a few minutes,the bartender can't restrain his curiousity, so he walks back over to the bear and tries to strike up a conversation. "You know, we don't get many bears in this bar".

The bear looks up from his beer and says,"Well, at ten bucks a beer,I'm not surprised".

Truedaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 PM   #622
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
Hmmm... I hope this is from before my time here, otherwise I should really visit a doctor to help me with my amnesia!
actually, it wasn't widely coveraged here on MTF so you don't need to visit a doctor

Quote:
that... and all the magical qualities of it... and the fantastic consequences... and everything
everything...
especailly one dull morning, 6 a.m., one Belarussian town, high heels, cats in the streets, smell of fresh-baken bread and closed shops and cafes..
and we didn't know at that moment that we arrived too early... one day earlier... or even one week earlier...

no vse eshe budet i dalshe po tekstu....
Old 11-05-2008, 08:01 PM   #623
country flag Alien

Alien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond reputeAlien has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually, it wasn't widely coveraged here on MTF so you don't need to visit a doctor
I'd say it wasn't coveraged at all.....

Quote:
everything...
especailly one dull morning, 6 a.m., one Belarussian town, high heels, cats in the streets, smell of fresh-baken bread and closed shops and cafes..
and we didn't know at that moment that we arrived too early... one day earlier... or even one week earlier...

no vse eshe budet i dalshe po tekstu....
Still that dull morning was way better than the evening in the same town with mosquitos, railway station, etc.

Gde nasha ne propadala! Doedem v liubie diri!

'Amar' es el empiece de la palabra 'amargura'...
Alien is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #624
country flag Nadie

Quote:
I'd say it wasn't coveraged at all.....
the first part of it was more or less coveraged...

Quote:
Still that dull morning was way better than the evening in the same town with mosquitos, railway station, etc.

Gde nasha ne propadala! Doedem v liubie diri!
Evening was also pretty funny, before we were eaten by mosquitos

"I have a birthday today"

dojedem i doletim
Old 11-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #625
country flag yaniss

yaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond reputeyaniss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, Janis is allowed to tell us not only about beer, but also about Rīgas Melnais balzams
I actually like both! Black Balsam may be quite risky, I have to say - at first it may seem disgusting but once you get used to it, its just fine I even took a shot of it once you reminded me (to remember what was it like)
P.S. Is this the right thread for this?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #626
country flag ekkikossar

ekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond reputeekkikossar has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, what bad news! how will we survive with such an high bears' price?

Edit:no, i dont think this is the right thread for this kind of (economical and alcoholic) matters, lol
ekkikossar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #627
country flag Nadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaniss View Post
I actually like both! Black Balsam may be quite risky, I have to say - at first it may seem disgusting but once you get used to it, its just fine I even took a shot of it once you reminded me (to remember what was it like)
P.S. Is this the right thread for this?
so the balsam is a good sleeping draught, isn't it?

well, I should admit it was a bit
but as there's no recent news about Ernests , let's pretend we were discussing some news from Latvija
Old 11-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #628
country flag cath85

cath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond repute

my train was an hour late today, so I had time to go through the magazines at the train station. in the German tennis magazine was an article about the young rising stars. it had about 2 sentences about Erno lol but there was a pic (taken during a match) and the caption said: "Books rather than playstation. Ernests Gulbis is considered quite the intellectual on the tour."
I loved that caption (although it had nothing to do with the pic) and I thought I'd share since we don't have too many news
Old 11-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #629
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85 View Post
it had about 2 sentences about Erno lol but there was a pic (taken during a match) and the caption said: "Books rather than playstation. Ernests Gulbis is considered quite the intellectual on the tour."
That was super random. I love it, too. Brains

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #630
country flag merdenoms

merdenoms is on a distinguished road

oh gosh erno! i just turned into goo after reading this.. i miss him too much!
merdenoms is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote