Australian Federal Election 2010/2011 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 AM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australian Federal Election 2010/2011

I'm getting on this now whilst I have some free cash.

With the economic crisis we're in, Labor won't be able to handle it and even if they do the public of Australia will hate Labor and blame them for it and vote back in Liberal. This all hinges also on who is leading the Coalition at the time. In a few months time, the opinion polls will be swinging back to Liberal and by the end of 2009, it might be 50/50.

$1000 on Coalition @ $3.15

In 3 years time, we'll bring this thread back up and see how right Bolar was.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2008, 07:57 AM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Federal Election 2010/2011

lmao

Throwing away $1000 that you won't realise is gone for another 3 years.

Only Bolar could come up with such a plan.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 AM   #3
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot to add Demma in that plan, he'll gladly plant 3000 down too.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 AM   #4
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

mate, Demma is living it large after his melbourne cup glory
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #5
country flag Consigliere

Consigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond reputeConsigliere has a reputation beyond repute

Surely one can find better $3 prospects.

Last edited by Consigliere : 11-05-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Consigliere is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote