Indoor Season 2008 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #121
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Season 2008

thanks for all the reports what am I gonna do without mtf?

it's still only early november, so this is a nice long holiday. long enough to ponder on one's future... singles is going to get tougher... is he going to focus more on doubles? and with whom?

at least he does have a title this year
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #122
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Two titles if we count the challenger one lol

I don't know if 2008 was the beginning of the end but 2009 will begin with many qualies and challengers. After Wimbledon he will probably know if he's always a single player And even if he said in l'Equipe that the most important was pleasure and he doesn't care of his ranking I don't see him going to play Challengers in Ukraine or Asia Focus on doubles? If he plays qualies and challengers it won't be easy not before the second part of the season imo.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #123
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Two titles if we count the challenger one lol
So true. We should never forget about Challengers
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I don't know if 2008 was the beginning of the end but 2009 will begin with many qualies and challengers. After Wimbledon he will probably know if he's always a single player And even if he said in l'Equipe that the most important was pleasure and he doesn't care of his ranking I don't see him going to play Challengers in Ukraine or Asia Focus on doubles? If he plays qualies and challengers it won't be easy not before the second part of the season imo.
For some reason I also can barely imagine Arnaud as a Challenger player. And then also considering that new ranking points system they want to bring in action in 2009 it would probably make more sense to play qualies rather than Challengers.

And since there are anyway no other news... These days there is a big amateur tennis tournament in France. This year the direction of this tournament had an agreement with the Pro Federation, that they'll invite one top player to take part there. Arnaud, Micka and Fabrice we all up to play there lol But the direction has picked PHM

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote