The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 692 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #10366
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

No way no
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 AM   #10367
country flag macbaq

macbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud of

hey! i just posted again after years(?) hehehe.. i don't know if Seb or Lee still recognize me hehehehe..
macbaq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #10368
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbaq View Post
hey! i just posted again after years(?) hehehe.. i don't know if Seb or Lee still recognize me hehehehe..
only 2 years
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:32 AM   #10369
country flag macbaq

macbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud ofmacbaq has much to be proud of

yea time's fast! hehe
Old 07-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #10370
country flag macbaq

have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #10371
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

Hello everyone
Whoa I can't believe I haven't been here since May, so much has happened since then!!! Guga's retirement, all the summer, start of my final University year, crazy how fast time goes by sometimes doesn't it

First of all (I'm single BTW for those who are asking loll) I had my trip in May-June in Eastern Europe which was awesome, I just LOVEEE Russia and I wanna go back there one day, there is that mystery about Russia that attracts me so much, and since I'm learning Russian at school now I definitely have to go back!!

This summer I worked at Tommy H for a final time (now I got to find a job in civil engineering)!! The final year in University has started, I have my first exam of the semestry this afternoon, hopefully it's gonna be allright I'm already thinking about finding a job soon, looking for an appartment, those kinds of things I don't have a lot of money though, this final year is quite expensive (we have to pay for the prom, the engineer's ring and the trip to Varadero in January) but it's gonna be exciting for sure

As for tennis, I've been a bit more away than usual this year, my 2 all-time faves (Hingis and Guga) have now retired as well as Agassi, Clijsters and Myskina, so it takes some time to find new faves hehe Federer is still doing well except his domination is definitely over, 4 players are at the top now and I guess it's more exciting that way, I'm rooting for Federer and Djokovic all the way over Nadal and Murray loll In the women I especially love the Serbians, 2008 has been much better in the WTA than in the ATP for me generally We'll see the final tourneys of the year, I'm going to the Bell Challenge next week for the semis, can't wait! And we have our annual Halloween rave on October 31st (my 6th consecutive Halloween rave), I'm also looking forward to that!!

And you, how's it going?? Lee and Jiat, you still here?

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Tennis Matches on DVDs Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #10372
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

SEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiat and I are still here although I am less than I used to be. Jiat actually on this side of the Pacific Ocean now in L.A.

btw, do you know diadora is selling old Guga's tennis shirts and shorts with his signature on?
Old 10-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #10373
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
As for tennis, I've been a bit more away than usual this year, my 2 all-time faves (Hingis and Guga) have now retired as well as Agassi, Clijsters and Myskina, so it takes some time to find new faves hehe Federer is still doing well except his domination is definitely over, 4 players are at the top now and I guess it's more exciting that way, I'm rooting for Federer and Djokovic all the way over Nadal and Murray loll In the women I especially love the Serbians, 2008 has been much better in the WTA than in the ATP for me generally We'll see the final tourneys of the year, I'm going to the Bell Challenge next week for the semis, can't wait! And we have our annual Halloween rave on October 31st (my 6th consecutive Halloween rave), I'm also looking forward to that!!

And you, how's it going?? Lee and Jiat, you still here?
Hi

im new here,so... hello
my 2 all time faves have retired too, in only 4 days, Justine and Guga

I love the WTA serbians too

who will play in Bell? i dont know

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #10374
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

hellloooowww seb!!! nice to hear you're alive. yep...still here, still here, in california though bit closer to you now
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:45 PM   #10375
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond reputeBillabong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
SEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiat and I are still here although I am less than I used to be. Jiat actually on this side of the Pacific Ocean now in L.A.

btw, do you know diadora is selling old Guga's tennis shirts and shorts with his signature on?

Leeeeeeeee I'm so happy to see you
Whoaaa so you and Jiat aren't far from each other now
BTW where can I find those Diadora shirts???

Tommy Haas - Viktor Troicki - Mikhail Youzhny - Lleyton Hewitt - Janko Tipsarevic - Stanislas Wawrinka - Grigor Dimitrov

Old 10-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #10376
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
Hi

im new here,so... hello
my 2 all time faves have retired too, in only 4 days, Justine and Guga

I love the WTA serbians too

who will play in Bell? i dont know
Hello I'm Seb, nice to meet you A new GugaHolic member??
The Serbians definitely rock Hhhmm in Quebec City we won't have very big names, still we got #8 Zvonareva, Dechy and Pennetta among others

Old 10-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #10377
country flag Billabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
hellloooowww seb!!! nice to hear you're alive. yep...still here, still here, in california though bit closer to you now
Jiat
hahaha you lucky girl, I'd loooove to go back to California someday, do you sometimes go tan on Long Beach with the likes of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie?? lolll

Old 10-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #10378
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jiat
hahaha you lucky girl, I'd loooove to go back to California someday, do you sometimes go tan on Long Beach with the likes of Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie?? lolll
heeey! naaah. they wouldn't let me. I'd throw things at them
Old 10-21-2008, 05:49 AM   #10379
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Leeeeeeeee I'm so happy to see you
Same here
Quote:
Whoaaa so you and Jiat aren't far from each other now
about 5 hours drive if the traffic cooperate

Quote:
BTW where can I find those Diadora shirts???
Check this out

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catpage-MADIADORA.html
Old 10-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #10380
Scavenger Hunter

that's not too bad actually!!!!!