Stockholm 2008 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #76
country flag L÷wenherz

L÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond reputeL÷wenherz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stockholm 2008

Happy Birthday !!!
L÷wenherz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #77
country flag canas

canas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Nalbi

Entry: - (Career High: - )

Race: -

W: Delray Beach 10 ,
canas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #78
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

well done david

im so happy!

congrats

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #79
country flag bibi_s

bibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation, David - for the title, for the magnificent play, for the will to win and the mood that you played with. It was pleasure to watch you! Good luck next week in Madrid!
bibi_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:28 PM   #80
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Congrats David
thanks for winning on my birthday
Happy birthday, camilia.

Last edited by HeretiC : 10-14-2008 at 11:03 AM.
HeretiC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #81
country flag varar

varar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond reputevarar has a reputation beyond repute

After Armenia visit David won the tournament.

Congratulation !!!
varar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #82
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Lowenherz and HeretiC
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #83
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Great week for David, he played really well for the most part in his matches during the week. Soderling started serving poorly although off the ground he looked pretty good and both of them were exchanging fierce baseline rallies with very good depth. Nalbandian played pretty much flawlessly up to set and 4-2, dealing with Soderling's pace of shot well and being able to outmanouevre Soderling well as if he could hit it pretty much wherever he wanted to. And like he was doing throughout the week, he was able to follow it into the net to make the most of his well struck groundstrokes. For much of the first set, David's serve was on fire, I remember two or three games in a row of mostly unreturnables.

As LeChuck said, then a few errors started to creep in and he started to look a lot more average. It was always likely that Soderling was going to pick up the quality of his serving and just slightly worse depth on Nalbandian's shots allowed Soderling to dictate more. Soderling also got fired up and that helped him play with more energy. In the third set, David started to play more solidly, more in his comfort zone, kind of like what we're used to seeing from him. Soderling gave him a few errors and in that game where he got the initial break, he stepped it up whenever they got into a rally. Then as soon as he broke serve, Soderling's standard of play deteriorated badly.

Even though he comes into Madrid with good form, the small amount of time to adjust to the altitude and playing conditions in Madrid is a bit worrying especially given that he faces Berdych. Then again, even if it wasn't for the lack of time to adjust, it would be a tough match anyway. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote