Last concert you visited... - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #136
country flag FerrersLinda

FerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond reputeFerrersLinda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Juanes. So so really. I saw him a few years ago and it was better. Both times it raineds and s.

Living in CR I just go to whatever comes, because not much goes on here. Because of this "strategy" I've been to the weirdest things I would never have gone to if I lived in Europe or the US. It's fun.
FerrersLinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #137
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Paulman View Post
Wait a minute, the show should be today, so how could you tell that It was great? LOL
Joke, course, lol...I knew 'in advance':-). I meet her, she's absolutely amazing (so you'll see too) and concert was...have no words.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #138
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Anathema & Demians at Tivoli, Utrecht, and De Boerderij, Zoetermeer, in the Netherlands - October 8 & 11.

And it was PURE MAGIC.

I'm on their guestlist for their upcoming concert in Bochum, Germany. I can only hope I can make it over there.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:21 AM   #139
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Anathema & Demians at Tivoli, Utrecht and de Boerderij, Zoetermeer in the Netherlands.

And it was PURE MAGIC.
*envious*

I am waiting next may and Depeche Mode. Saw them in Budapest 2002, one of the best gang live.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:27 AM   #140
country flag Medina
Ferrero Tard #12

Medina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond reputeMedina has a reputation beyond repute

KissChasy and the Getaway plaan together

havnt been for a while..
Medina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:07 AM   #141
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

I was at The Melvins last Monday. Dale Crover looks like he's about to have a heart attack every second he's on stage but he still manages to drum as hard as anyone. He played drums in the 1st support band and guitar in the 2nd. Total legend.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #142
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
great live, that song has some crazy bass line

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:32 AM   #143
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mano::.. View Post
Joke, course, lol...I knew 'in advance':-). I meet her, she's absolutely amazing (so you'll see too) and concert was...have no words.
OK, thanks for the info! I can't wait, only 2 days So she did play Tell You Something? What about the James Bond song? There are rumors that it's on the playlist as well...

I'm really glad that she's gonna perform different songs than on the first part of the tour, so that I don't see the very same concert twice
Old 10-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #144
country flag Homo_Esperanto

Homo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Last concert you visited...

I was at the concert of a young danish band called "Veto" three weeks ago in the "Underground" in Cologne in Germany.

It really was terrific and excitin and rocked very well. Great mixture out of electronic, alternative und rock stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/vetosite
Homo_Esperanto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:40 PM   #145
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Quote:
OK, thanks for the info! I can't wait, only 2 days So she did play Tell You Something? What about the James Bond song? There are rumors that it's on the playlist as well...

I'm really glad that she's gonna perform different songs than on the first part of the tour, so that I don't see the very same concert twice
'Tell me something' is on the list, I guess everywhere but, to be honest, I didn't hear 007 song. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

But amazing, organization was 10+, everything worked perfect.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #146
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Quote:

Tom, I'm waiting for report.

Btw, Depeche Mode concert in Belgrade Arena 21. may 2009 but organizators released 20.000 tickets and for three days 10.000 sold.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:09 AM   #147
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not that much into concerts, I only go to like special ones and since I travel a lot (song of my life, changing places left and forth), I've seen great bands in different venues

my fave concerts so far have been: Scorpions & BPO in Hannover 2000 (believe it or not, my parents went with me there), Muse at London 2007 and Iron Maiden in Buenos Aires 2008 (and that was the last concert I've ever been to, in March)

SD: how cool that you are practically a part of your fave band's entourage!
when these guys get really really big, you'll be able to say: told you so WORLD

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #148
country flag MurrayFan1

MurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond reputeMurrayFan1 has a reputation beyond repute

This Town Needs Guns at Portsmouth Railway Rifle Club like 2 weeks ago.

READING FC

MurrayFan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #149
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND @ Pepsi Music

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #150
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

I'll rescue this from the depths of fuck knows where.

I saw Lamb of God tonight. It was awesome but my ears actually hurt. I've had ringing in my ears after dozens of gigs but this is new for me.