Last concert you visited... - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2008, 03:01 AM   #121
country flag Spadea TT

Spadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond reputeSpadea TT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Salvatore Adamo in Turin, last May. Marvellous
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2008, 08:41 PM   #122
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Earl Keen
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:55 AM   #123
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

This very evening. Dynamo Outdoor Fest 2008, Eindhoven, the Netherlands - just to see my beloved Anathema.
(Yeah, I just witnessed Roger win the second set against Stepanek, JUMPED into the train to Eindhoven, one hour away from where I live, witnessed My Beloved Band play four songs, and jumped into the train back home again, as it was a Sunday, so no public transport available past 23:30 PM - missed about 45% of the concert )

And boy they were great... again.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:06 AM   #124
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

We went to the American Idol concert tonight. Lots of fun and as expected, David Cook was smokin'

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #125
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce2 View Post
i think Rihanna last year,when she was in Belgrade
Saw her around April, quite a poor show with lots of playback. She's more a model than a singer.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 AM   #126
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

Coldplay yesterday night it was one of the most amazing show I've been to,I was front row and had a really great time,the band seemed really happy to be on stage and made us many surprises. first part was great too: Albert Hammond Jr (The Strokes' guitarist solo project)but it's hard to be a first part even when you are as famous as him!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cañas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #127
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

This one! Birds of Tokyo, tonight at the Metro in Sydney. Sold out show, fanbloodytastic. They sound the same live. I can't put my finger on it, but this guy is the perfect showman. To look at, to listen to...all of it.

Their support were Calling All Cars, who were the reason I caved in and bought a ticket to the show.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #128
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

Snoop Dogg on Monday, really enjoyed it.

It's always nice to see a hip-hop artist performing with a live band.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #129
country flag Joyce_23

Joyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Beatstad in The Hague a couple of weeks ago to see Live perform. They played an awesome set and I managed to get into the frontline so I was great to see my favorite band again.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid it will never truely begin.
Joyce_23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 AM   #130
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from Kellie Pickler and Lady Antebellum. Would've been better if I hadn't been stuck in traffic for an hour trying to get in to park and missed most of Lady Antebellum (the whole reason for my going). It was ok, not the best seats in the world.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:57 AM   #131
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

S T E R E O L A B !!!!

They rock! What a privilege. The last time, they did Noise of Carpet as an encore, this time, they opened with Percolator! How on earth are not supposed to get all wet in your undies in these conditions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il4cvsEiJJg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZrhl8GMKo

Plus a crazy long jam out of Lo Boob Oscillator, Ping Pong, French Disko, Cybele's Reverie, and the new tracks were great live too!
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #132
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Alicia Keys, tomorrow in Belgrade Arena. It was great.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #133
country flag Tom Paulman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mano::.. View Post
Alicia Keys, tomorrow in Belgrade Arena. It was great.
tomorrow?

Do you remember if she played "Tell You Something"?

I will see her on Tuesday in Prague, I can't really wait! And I will have a chance to meet her in person
Old 10-11-2008, 07:11 PM   #134
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Paulman View Post
tomorrow?

Do you remember if she played "Tell You Something"?

I will see her on Tuesday in Prague, I can't really wait! And I will have a chance to meet her in person
She played. I was just prepared to hear how she sang, especially 'Tell you something'. Can't wait. 5 minutes away from my present nest.

And yes, like you, I'll meet Alicia (job can be amazing).

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #135
country flag Tom Paulman

Wait a minute, the show should be today, so how could you tell that It was great? LOL