News and Articles about Janko - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #181
country flag nemanjam

nemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond reputenemanjam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

He won't play for DC team against Slovakia
nemanjam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #182
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemanjam View Post
He won't play for DC team against Slovakia
I hope he heals his ankle completely, so he can normally play the rest of the season. If he's not fit, and he obviously isn't, that's the right decision.

Get well Janko

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #183
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Janko. I agree though, that it's for the best if his ankle isn't healed yet. I hope he's alright.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #184
country flag ju_lopes

ju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond repute

AN ARTICLE ON THE BLIC ONLINE

All loves of our tennis players
Author: S. Jovanovic | Foto: E. Nalbantajn | 12.09.2008 - 08:41

Just as their placement on the best tennis player lists improve and their earning increase after tournaments, the popularity of the tennis players among women also skyrockets.

Besides being regular topics in sports journals, the best world tennis players can be found on the pages of numerous tabloids. Celebrities such as Andy Roddick, Roger Federer, Marat Safin, Rafael Nadal… have been the burning issue of tabloids for years, but our players are increasingly becoming the center of media attention. World media report that every girl that Novak meets is his girlfriend, while he denies everything and remains faithful to his girlfriend Jelena. Janko Tipsarevic has been well-known as a playboy until Biljana Sesevic won his heart. Zimonjic has recently married the former model Mina Knezevic expecting twins, while young Viktor Troicki and Ilija Bozoljac date different girls.

Nenad Zimonjic
Considered by many experts as the best double player in the world, Nenad Zimonjic was one of the most popular Serbian bachelors not long ago. Namely, this summer Nenad tied the knot with the owner of the fashion agency “Tattoo” Mina Knezevic. The newly married couple are currently in America where Mina, seven months pregnant, will deliver twins. Before his marriage with Mina, it was often speculated that the popular Ziki was in a relationship with Goca Trzan, the Russian tennis player Elena Bovina…

Ilija Bozoljac
Ilija Bozoljac (23) is making a very good progress on ATP list currently occupying the 152nd place. However, when it comes to love life of this tennis player, it seems that he doesn’t have much success. After several months of dating Anastasija Budjic, the member of the group “Models” and the participant of the “VIP Big Brother” show, he was in a relationship with the Canadian Miss Ramona Amiri, who even came to Belgrade to meet his parents, but they broke up several months later.

Janko Tipsarevic
Frequently called “maratonman” by tennis experts, Janko Tipsarevic was a dream of many girls. However, he has been in a two-year-relationship with Biljana Sasevic, the former host of Novi Sad TV “Delta“, and now dealer of “Sun seeker“ yachts for Serbia. Biljana i Janko met at a tennis competition. Besides Biljana, other famous girls who could not resist Tipsarevic’s charm were the TV host Mila Arsic and Serbian Miss Jelena Pejic. It is also believed that Tipsa dated Sandra Sandra Melnichenko (Nikolic at the time), as well as the Croatian model Nina Moric.

Viktor Troicki
Viktor Troicki is currently on the 66th place on the list of the best tennis players, but when it comes to girls, it seems that this twenty-two-year-old player is at the top. It can be easily concluded that he has special inclinations to models. After his break-up with Sofija Milosevic whom she dated for five months, Troicki found consolation in another model Suncica Travica, FHM model and promoter of the “Fashion TV“. Suncica and Viktor met in Paris at the Fashion Week. Before his relationship with Sofija, Viktor dated the student of tourism Ana Jovanovic.

Novak Djokovic
Since Novak started winning the best world tennis players and reached the top of ATP list, interest of girls, as well as of media for his private life, has increased to a large extent. Novak has been in a stable relationship with Jelena Ristic for over two years, the management student in Milan. Nole uses every free moment to fly to Milan or Belgrade to meet Jelena and spend time with her far from the public eye. At the end of May, with help of friends and family, Jelena prepared a birthday party for Novak where Sasa Matic sang.

Novak’s “relationships”
Novak has lately been connected with different sports women. First with Ana Ivanovic, than with the Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova, who at one of his games sat with his parents supporting him, after which it was speculated that there was something more than friendship between them. The last one mentioned related to Nole was the Paraguayan athlete Leryn Franco, who took a photograph with Nole during the Olympic Games.

Relationships of Nadal and Federer
Just as our tennis players are always in public eye when it comes to their girlfriends, the same is with the world tennis stars. One of the most attractive tennis players Marat Safin used to date the Russian Daria Zhukova, who left him because of the Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich. The best American tennis player Andy Roddick got engaged with a model Brooklyn Decker, the world number one Rafael Nadal has been in a relationship for several years with Maria Francesca Perello, while the tennis king Roger Federer might have lost the first place on ATP list, but not his girlfriend Mirka Vavrinec.

Às vezes o teu maior inimigo és tu próprio.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

ju_lopes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #185
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:07 PM   #186
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. Janko does seem to have a type doesn't he?
Old 09-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #187
country flag teR

teR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond repute

Where this Janko now?, in Serbia?

Gaston Gaudio | Janko Tipsarevic | David Ferrer | Marcos Baghdatis | Novak Djokovic

~ puno srece, najbolji si, nikada ne sumnjaj u to. Gde god da si, uvek cu biti uz tebe ~
teR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:13 AM   #188
country flag jigglypuff

jigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond reputejigglypuff has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!

For fans of Janko here in Southeast Asia, cable TV channel Star Sports will be showing an interview of Janko tomorrow on ACE - The Tennis Show at 10 PM.

I am so excited to see Janko being interviewed. They already showed a short clip last week and Janko has a very sexy voice and he speaks very good English and he looks like a very nice guy and I totally can't resist his good looks.
jigglypuff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #189
country flag ju_lopes

ju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond reputeju_lopes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post

For fans of Janko here in Southeast Asia, cable TV channel Star Sports will be showing an interview of Janko tomorrow on ACE - The Tennis Show at 10 PM.

Thanks a lot for the information!
Hmmm sounds great!! I have to see it
You said it will be at 10 PM but in southeast time zone or in Greenwich Mean Time(GMT)?
What i want to know is what time it will be showed in Europe time?

Às vezes o teu maior inimigo és tu próprio.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

ju_lopes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:12 PM   #190
country flag teR

teR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond reputeteR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigglypuff View Post
I am so excited to see Janko being interviewed. They already showed a short clip last week and Janko has a very sexy voice and he speaks very good English and he looks like a very nice guy and I totally can't resist his good looks.

I believe that we all agree with this part hahaha

Gaston Gaudio | Janko Tipsarevic | David Ferrer | Marcos Baghdatis | Novak Djokovic

~ puno srece, najbolji si, nikada ne sumnjaj u to. Gde god da si, uvek cu biti uz tebe ~
Old 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #191
country flag biological

Ooh ace thank you. You're very right, he is gorgeous. Hopefully the interview will be available online or something.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:30 AM   #192
country flag Ally1213

Ally1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biological View Post
Ooh ace thank you. You're very right, he is gorgeous. Hopefully the interview will be available online or something.
I wish I will have chance to see it
Ally1213 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #193
country flag teR

Someone knows where he ire of vacations Janko??

Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #194
country flag biological

hi all

does anyone here know anything about Janko questioning Roger's mono? on RF.com they were talking about it and I hadn't heard anythings so wonderered if MTF would have the answer
Old 11-19-2008, 06:33 AM   #195
country flag tmv

tmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsarevic as a failed tennis player in a new TV series: http://www.blic.co.yu/culture.php?id=3342 (english)
tmv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote