Aussie Open 09 betting odds - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 PM   #31
country flag q.j.

q.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond reputeq.j. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Open 09 betting odds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGMARAT View Post
I only see Federer and Nole as the favorites and should get the highest.

exactly.

it's interesting to see this odds and all but they don't mean nothing.
new odds determined after Shanghai won't mean much ether
cause

were was joker after Berlin last year-nowhere, he was getting his ass kicked by Santoro, Nalby (this one was actually inevitable) not wining a single match in TMS in one word, who at that time thought he would have such a run at AUS 08, Federer on the other hand was also fuckd by Nalby on carpet, by eventually rose the TMS trophy and in everybody's mind was a potential upset at AUS 08 only by Nalby, Nadull was his usual hardcourt/carpet self, kick most of the guys, by get killed by those that are better hard court players than him..and look at him now, and this incredible ran that he had.

in other words, i really don't know what to expect from the following AUS open, Murray could repeat Jokers surprise next year, but i find it a little bit unlikely ...Nadull as well, but his form is not very high in the beginning as alot of you said , so i'll stick with Federer > Joker pair, and i'm giving Rogy just the slightest edge not 'cause of the USO but because of Joker's dislike for defending big titles as demonstrated thus far.

o yeah, and Roddick should be much lower than he is now, Gulbis and Flake a little bit higher.
Huh? Murray reached his first slam final at the 12th attempt. Federer took 18 attempts. So what if Murray only has 1 slam final? He got there quicker than Roger. He didn't have the good fortune to play a Mark Phillipousis in his first GS final, though.
q.j. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #32
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Open 09 betting odds

wonder if the Spanish bookies have Nadal as the fave

Rogelio is always the favourite, no
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote