Marat Safin Blog - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2008, 03:04 PM   #61
country flag annehavenga

annehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond reputeannehavenga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat Safin Blog

Me too! I think that was truely amazing. Up next is Davis Cup. kisses
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2008, 09:37 PM   #62
country flag etonic2000

etonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond reputeetonic2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that the injuries have started to take their toll on Safin. Its sad, he was always one of the players I liked to see win. His game has declined though, and I hope that his confidence level increases and can start getting back in to more semis and quarters, but with Nole, Nadal, and Fed playing tournaments that will be a tough mountain for Safin to climb, but it is doable. If Andre Agassi can play at the level he was playing prior to his retirement, Safin can do the same. GO SAFIN!
etonic2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:04 AM   #63
country flag Di-marat

Di-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond reputeDi-marat has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Marat Safin Blog

"Long Live Marat Safin The Great"..! I still believe in him because of the player he once was, and will always be, i just hopping that he gets back at least half of the confidence he once had. Although, i'm decieved by his tennis lately, Always a "Big Fan" so, May he Reign forever in the hearts of his fans. We love you M....S
Di-marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:40 AM   #64
country flag exposbabe

exposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Tons of photos of Marat (some even of his sweaty, naked torso from the U.S. Open), can be found here on my tennis blog. Took almost all of them myself. Cannot be reproduced without permission. They belong to my newspaper, not me. This is legally enforceable. Enjoy.

Click here to see them
exposbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #65
country flag mariyella80

mariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond reputemariyella80 has a reputation beyond repute

aaaaaahh did he NOT beat Nole at wimbeldon....he's got to WANT it soo BAD that he puts in EXTRA work agassi style.....he has stated that he is TIRED of making comebacks, just wants to play tennis and ENJOY....dont know if you were at the US OPEN this year but the match against Robredo was a totally TANK after the rain delay...he literally didnt CARE and I COMMEND his coah for staying calm through the whole process, the odd thing was the CROWD was on his side, and he was up a set and up in the tiebreak, at one point he waved his racket (at his coach) in disgust like signaling he's DONE for the night.....and Robredo didnt even need to TRY, he was was trying in the 1st set and tiebreak and Safin was doing his thing, then he just didnt WANT TO ANYMORE.....I LOOOOOVE SAFIN, but I couldnt believe it, it's like dealing with any kind of pressure, KILLS his spirit to TRY...I find it odd given the fact this is the LIFE he chose, he's NOT stupid...I dont know... it's like wasted talent and FRANKLY its annoying to watch, I JUST WANT to hit him on the arm LITEREALLLY LOL
mariyella80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote