NFL Week 1 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2008, 03:18 AM   #61
bad gambler

Default Re: NFL Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Packers to cover -1.5 v Vikings

good luck
win
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2008, 03:37 AM   #62
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Nice to see the Bears win a game seems ages, Forte looked really good for them definetly one to watch good have a good future, anyways onto tonight

Vikings +2 20/21
LOSS

Great hit BG

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:44 AM   #63
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, good one BG
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 AM   #64
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Cutler needs to pretty much throw TD all game for me to win vs Thugs
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #65
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
It is a tough break. However, taking the Pats at 3's at the start of a season in a sport where season ending injuries are a weekly occurance was a major risk not worth taking for anyone. If the Pats had the kind of season many would expect from them, you'd still be able to get them at anywhere between 11/10-5/2, depending on exactly how the season may have gone.

It's not like backing say the Steelers, Giants or Saints in September at 20's plus and then seeing them backed down to 10's or lower once the playoffs start. At that level, the differential is worth taking because the price differential between now and later is likely to be significant. That wasn't going to be the case with the Pats, they were too short to back.

And now that bet is all but a goner. Yes, Cassel may come in and do what Brady did when Bledsoe went out, but you wouldn't want any of the Pats now at 5's would you?
I thought you were talking about the -15 line on game 1. My mistake
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote