NCAAF Week 2 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-07-2008, 06:28 AM   #16
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAAF Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
lmao, when have I ever lost 50 units on a Fed match - go tally up every bet I've made against Federer and the profits are more than you'll ever make.

Stick to losing cash on corner kicks ya inbred Aussie piece of shit.
You weak fag, sittin behind a computer screen. Your comments weren't necessery in the very beginning. You lose quite abit going against Federer, and i have seen you lose 50 units and even 60 units @ $50 a unit on numerous occasions.

Remeber this, ya tool.

Quote:
Cowboys over Patriots @ 3.15 (50 units)
Give me a break, loser.

I rest my case, save yourself from replying, don't risk the embarrasment.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2008, 07:01 AM   #17
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
You weak fag, sittin behind a computer screen. Your comments weren't necessery in the very beginning. You lose quite abit going against Federer, and i have seen you lose 50 units and even 60 units @ $50 a unit on numerous occasions.

Remeber this, ya tool.

Give me a break, loser.

I rest my case, save yourself from replying, don't risk the embarrasment.
Of the last five times I've backed against Federer
Karlovic over Federer @ 5.40 (6 units) WIN
Ginepri over Federer @ 10.50 (2 units) LOSS -Ginepri served for the match
Simon over Federer @ 17.75 WIN (3 units)
Ancic over Federer @ 14.50 (1 unit) LOSS
Hewitt over Federer @ 15.50 (2 units)
LOSS

That's $3500+ profit on two wins and three losses, more than you'll ever have in your bitch ass bankroll.

lmao, if you knew anything about football you'd know that was not a bad pick. Cowboys were undefeated up to that point and had the lead deep into the third quarter until a bs penalty against the Cowboys on third and long for the Patriots gave Brady and crew all the momentum you fucking moron.

I'll save you further humiliation and stop with this post, ****.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:11 AM   #18
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

good god, is Jig Jaggy going postal once again
Old 09-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #19
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
Texas to cover -26 over UTEP

gl
winna
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #20
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Of the last five times I've backed against Federer
Karlovic over Federer @ 5.40 (6 units) WIN
Ginepri over Federer @ 10.50 (2 units) LOSS -Ginepri served for the match
Simon over Federer @ 17.75 WIN (3 units)
Ancic over Federer @ 14.50 (1 unit) LOSS
Hewitt over Federer @ 15.50 (2 units)
LOSS

That's $3500+ profit on two wins and three losses, more than you'll ever have in your bitch ass bankroll.

lmao, if you knew anything about football you'd know that was not a bad pick. Cowboys were undefeated up to that point and had the lead deep into the third quarter until a bs penalty against the Cowboys on third and long for the Patriots gave Brady and crew all the momentum you fucking moron.

I'll save you further humiliation and stop with this post, ****.
haha lol, ya killing me man, ya fuckin killing me. He replied, ya think.

Do what u do best, lose 2500 here and there
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote