Philipp Petzschner - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #676
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipp Petzschner

Easy win at the end, they got early breaks in the second and third set and had no problems on serve.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #677
country flag Raul

Raul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond reputeRaul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
It was about the 1st round anyway and more about Kas. He means they have a tough draw for the 1st round (but they won ). It's the first time for Kas he isn't seeded in a Slam this year. They're a very good team with Philipp in his opinion and the goal is, of course, to play Davis Cup together too. They already played together in Düsseldorf and lost against Bolelli-Starace, so Kas wanted his revenge. They know Seppi very well too since they played Bundesliga together.

Björkmann-Ulyett next.
I see, now I understood everything. Thank you so much Truc
Good luck Philipp and Kas. Let's get first slam title.
Raul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:10 PM   #678
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

6-7 6-1 *3-2, they wasted a couple of BP to take a *4-1 lead...

Here's the double break, *5-2!

Argh, what a struggle to serve it out... Broken.

Last edited by Truc : 08-29-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #679
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Serve it out now!
Old 08-29-2008, 08:33 PM   #680
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, broken to love this time, what a choke.

Bjorkman-Ullyett 6-5* - but at least they showed some signs of life again in that last game, there's still hope.

Last edited by Truc : 08-29-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #681
country flag Truc

I will spare you my favourite smiley, but it would be perfect here.

Wow, they take their first MP, I'm impressed!

But what the hell was that from *5-2 to 5-6, guys???
Old 08-29-2008, 09:32 PM   #682
country flag JMG

I can't believe that. This match could have destroyed his brain (and mine) for a long time if they had lost it.

This morning one bookie offered 4.70 for them, it seems they didn't learn from the past.

Damm/Vizner won 6-0 6-0 btw
Old 08-30-2008, 03:58 PM   #683
country flag JMG

Bwin is showing also the doubles matches from court 13 at the moment, so please put them on this court tomorrow. If not, I want to see at least a QF against the Bryans.

In Halle they won 64 76 against Damm/Vizner, so I'm optimistic. For Damm/Vizner it's a very important match, they can overtake Fyrstenberg/Matkowski in the doubles race.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:10 PM   #684
country flag JMG

Yesterday they only showed the first match from court 13 and then nothing, I hope it will be different today

Look at this from the ATP site: :retard:

Unseeded Germans Christopher Kas and Philipp Kohlschreiber, who captured the Stuttgart title (d. Berrer-Zverev) on their maiden team appearance in July, upset No. 5 seeds Jonas Bjorkman of Sweden and Zimbabwean Kevin Ullyett 6-7(2), 6-1, 7-6(3) in two hours and 23 minutes. Wimbledon finalists Bjorkman and Ullyett dropped to 17-13 on the season. Kas and Kohlschreiber will next meet Czech No. 11 seeds Martin Damm and Pavel Vizner, who beat Americans Michael McClune and Kaes Van’t Hof 6-0, 6-0 in just 53 minutes. Damm and Vizner improved to 21-16 on the season.

Last edited by JMG : 08-31-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:05 PM   #685
country flag JMG

I'm watching!
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM   #686
country flag Truc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
Look at this from the ATP site: :retard:

Thanks a lot for the tip with bwin, the Eurosport livestreams are supposed to cover Court 13 too, but only when there are singles matches, I guess. ^^ 5-2*.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #687
country flag JMG

Not many service winners for Damm/Vizner. Just continue like this.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:07 PM   #688
country flag JMG

Another little choke here. This slice error when they got broken and a big wasted chance at 5-5.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #689
country flag tiptop

tiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond reputetiptop has a reputation beyond repute

Fuckin Sky (UK) is not showin the match, though they were showing court 13 all week long. Anyways, despite blowing the break in the second, they still have decent chance to reach the next round. So, let's go!
tiptop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:16 PM   #690
country flag JMG

Yesssssss from 2-6 to 8-6.

Last edited by JMG : 08-31-2008 at 08:43 PM.