The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 239 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2008, 01:23 PM   #3571
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

A rat Henry I can't believe it! He looks so peaceful on pictures I didn't watch any tennis last night, because when I turned in on there was the incredible Hulk

As for the househunting, I stopped some days before my holiday but I am due to begin again shortly It takes a lot of time, and I don't really have it at the moment, I have like a hundred things to do.

Btw where is everyone? Still no Internet connection for our Ted?
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #3572
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
A rat Henry I can't believe it! He looks so peaceful on pictures I didn't watch any tennis last night, because when I turned in on there was the incredible Hulk

As for the househunting, I stopped some days before my holiday but I am due to begin again shortly It takes a lot of time, and I don't really have it at the moment, I have like a hundred things to do.

Well Henry IS quite peacable - but he's also a boy And sometimes boys like to be macho do they not? And not sure where everyone else is But I know Ted still has Internet connection issues

As for the Hulk - indeed yes - there he was on my screen last night - grunting louder than ever and twice as ugly (hi lurkers ) - but Sky interractive means I have a choice of 5 courts, so there's always something or someone worth watching. Sadly last night's offerings included Murray and Fat Dave so we got all the "facially challenged" ones in one night................ but I got to watch David Ferrer, and the cute Viktor Troicki, - so it wasn't such a failure Marat is on tonight against Vinnay "Ice" Spadea which could be entertaining, though I might have to hide the remote from Alex or he'll just want to over Ms. Ivanovic instead

Good luck with the house-hunting

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #3573
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Well Henry IS quite peacable - but he's also a boy And sometimes boys like to be macho do they not? And not sure where everyone else is But I know Ted still has Internet connection issues

As for the Hulk - indeed yes - there he was on my screen last night - grunting louder than ever and twice as ugly (hi lurkers ) - but Sky interractive means I have a choice of 5 courts, so there's always something or someone worth watching. Sadly last night's offerings included Murray and Fat Dave so we got all the "facially challenged" ones in one night................ but I got to watch David Ferrer, and the cute Viktor Troicki, - so it wasn't such a failure Marat is on tonight against Vinnay "Ice" Spadea which could be entertaining, though I might have to hide the remote from Alex or he'll just want to over Ms. Ivanovic instead

Good luck with the house-hunting
Catching rats isn't macho, ask little Lily Or is she more into pigeons? I am going over to look after sweet Poupina this weekend, as her owners are away for the weekend

Facially challanged Yeah David Ferrer is okay, a pity his chat thread died

WTA
Old 08-26-2008, 03:09 PM   #3574
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Catching rats isn't macho, ask little Lily Or is she more into pigeons? I am going over to look after sweet Poupina this weekend, as her owners are away for the weekend

Facially challanged Yeah David Ferrer is okay, a pity his chat thread died

WTA
Lily is still more into frogs and toads than anything else Though mostly nowadays she just flutters and squeaks around Alex, and acts like a little hussy And please don't say like me - at least my price is higher than a tin of tuna chunks

Poupina How is the little darling?

And - yes - shame about the Ferrer thread Linda left, and everyone kind of left with her

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #3575
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Lily is still more into frogs and toads than anything else Though mostly nowadays she just flutters and squeaks around Alex, and acts like a little hussy And please don't say like me - at least my price is higher than a tin of tuna chunks

Poupina How is the little darling?

And - yes - shame about the Ferrer thread Linda left, and everyone kind of left with her
I would never say a thing like that So, what's your price? Two tins of tuna chunks?

Poupina is fine. Some workman let the frontdoor open the other day, luckily she didn't go out on the street

I have to go now sweetiepie, I am going for a run with friends. Have a nice evening
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 PM   #3576
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I would never say a thing like that So, what's your price? Two tins of tuna chunks?

Poupina is fine. Some workman let the frontdoor open the other day, luckily she didn't go out on the street

I have to go now sweetiepie, I am going for a run with friends. Have a nice evening
A nice box of chocolates and a bottle of wine should do the trick

Anyway - sorry I missed you Alex came home and we had a minor "disagreement" over whether to watch Berdych or Ivanovic He won But thankfully she is getting through her match very quickly, so I shouldn't have to suffer for long

Have a lovely evening Btw, I know I won't be able to be here til about 3.00pm tomorrow (4.00pm for you ) because I have some trainer sitting with me mostly all day But I'll be here as soon as I can, and maybe before I leave in the morning too, though you probably won't be out of bed then

Be good - and glad Poupina was OK..

Old 08-26-2008, 04:02 PM   #3577
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Ted I'm glad your move went well,thanks for popping in to see us,you're badly missed around here
To those who are behaving strangely towards me, life is too short to bear grudges
Thank you.

I'll say this just once : please, don't post your attitude issues on the topic because this is a very loveable harem, with no tedinette fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Ted - Glad the move went smoothly! Hope the internet will come along soon enough. It's not the same without our master to guide us
Hey hey this is very repectful of you. I shall remember this.

Quote:
And - yes - I know about you chatting to Nina (Misha's sister) - in fact I probably know more about you than you do
No way news spread fast, don't they. Misha is a big wordspreader I will keep my mouth shut from now on. I don't like people repeating to others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Go check your pm, that's all i want to discuss about it openly in this forum!
Please, I'll say the same thing to you like I did to Di I don't have problems with anyone and intend to keep it that way the harem is a peace topic.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #3578

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will kind of cheat on you , cuz i'll take a hottie with me to Barcelona
When will i get your new address??
You own us Master Ted
This is good thinking !!! I indeed sort of own you.. too bad I don't get off with this kind of things I'm not a owner freak :lol but thank you all the same I AM HUGGING TOO MUCH THESE DAYS it's because of Rose and Misha on Facebook (they're hug freaks)

Mean and Dark Ted is back Yes, Frens, I own you. Do as I say

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
I was just looking to wreak a little havoc in your absence
I can see that, but it didn't work there is only one harem, one Ted, and all tedinettes are unique it's nice having you here though. I felt alone as the only man sometimes these girls are hugging too much let's get back to male roots
Old 08-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #3579
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Ted Oh master Does this post mean you are back for good - or just passing through briefly to tease and tantalise us? Hope you are well anyway- and things are going OK with your new job and home

Sorry Misha and I too much - we are just like that Hugging is better than fighting I find

OK - off to watch some more tennis Later And welcome back

Old 08-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #3580

Quote:
Ted is back , now all we have to do is wait for Misha and everything is back to normal in the harem
And J-happy, i just protect "our" men in here ... so be aware , no plots allowed for the overtrow
Jhappy, cuz if you're really to much to handle I surrender
Well, I'm not "back" I'm still waiting for them to link me to the web I'm just popping in to check on my girls especially you (I shouldn't care so much as you already decided you would cheat on me in Barcelona )

As a male, I have a doubt regarding what Jhappy said by "too much to handle". Girls, always remember that the male mind is dirty and naughty

Indeed, no overthrow possible, except for Dima, in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
Ladies
Hummm; humm...
Ladies?? I know we should start on the right terms, but this is a terrible faux pas do you know where you are ?
I'm so diplomatic that I will say : Fati and nice to meet you.
ps: I'm still waiting for PM reports on the interesting things that happened on the forum no troll fights ?
Old 08-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #3581

Quote:
Ted Oh master Does this post mean you are back for good - or just passing through briefly to tease and tantalise us? Hope you are well anyway- and things are going OK with your new job and home

Sorry Misha and I too much - we are just like that Hugging is better than fighting I find

OK - off to watch some more tennis Later And welcome back
passing through briefly, unfortunately I think it's take two or three weeks to get it all done... the internet people are in vacations.. they've been so slow are giving me an cable installation date..

Anyway; I hope everyone is doing fine
Old 08-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #3582
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Ted I salute you; I love your way with words So good you came in to see us Oh depriving you of your internet connection for soooo long Thats not nice of them BTW I'm afreak too, but you won't find me on Facebook

Take care Ted - missing you Hope you can post again in the Harem very soon

Hope everyone is OK Have fun all

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #3583
country flag jhappy

jhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond reputejhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, I love the US Open, I actually get to watch a decent amount of tennis at a decent hour. The Safin-Spadea game, I like both players and that was a good game. The foot fault call that literally cost Safin the 4th set is a real rule, couldn't believe it, its so rarely enforced. Good on Safin for calling out the office ref (hey, it was entertaining, not gonna lie).
Ted- yeah it obviously didn't work! But I'm OK w/ it, since I win enough to make the losses bearable And yes, your male mind is naughty.. but right!

Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:46 PM   #3584
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aleka :lol I passed on your "threat" to Alex about having to deal with the girls here, and he said you were all "too beautiful to be scary" He always thinks his "charm" can get him out of everything :lol
Tell him nice try, but words do not soften me. His brother's phone number....maaaybe
Quote:

I'm sure you'll find the house of your dreams sooner than you think

I'm currently living by the USO timezone
Quote:
Well Henry IS quite peacable - but he's also a boy :rolleyes And sometimes boys like to be macho do they not? And not sure where everyone else is :shru: But I know Ted still has Internet connection issues :sad

As for the Hulk - indeed yes - there he was on my screen last night - grunting louder than ever and twice as ugly (hi lurkers :kiss ) - but Sky interractive means I have a choice of 5 courts, so there's always something or someone worth watching. Sadly last night's offerings included Murray and Fat Dave :help so we got all the "facially challenged" ones in one night................ but I got to watch David Ferrer, and the cute Viktor Troicki, - so it wasn't such a failure Marat is on tonight against Vinnay "Ice" Spadea which could be entertaining, though I might have to hide the remote from Alex or he'll just want to over Ms. Ivanovic instead :rolleyes
Rats

Facially challenged PRICELESS!!! I like Murray, though Viktor was so sweet after the match, awww. And, indeed, Marat vs Vinnay was entertaining...unfortunately I couldn't laugh since I was so pissed that the foot-fault thing was happening AGAIN! But he won, so I'll let it slide. You don't like Ana?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Hey hey this is very repectful of you. I shall remember this.
Do I get a cookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post
Ah, I love the US Open, I actually get to watch a decent amount of tennis at a decent hour. The Safin-Spadea game, I like both players and that was a good game. The foot fault call that literally cost Safin the 4th set is a real rule, couldn't believe it, its so rarely enforced. Good on Safin for calling out the office ref (hey, it was entertaining, not gonna lie).
Ted- yeah it obviously didn't work! But I'm OK w/ it, since I win enough to make the losses bearable And yes, your male mind is naughty.. but right!
I know what you mean I've seen more tennis matches than I have in months And it's only been 2 days. I can't enjoy RG and the AO like this because of exams God bless Eurosport Player

Guys
Old 08-26-2008, 10:18 PM   #3585
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post

Hummm; humm...
Ladies?? I know we should start on the right terms, but this is a terrible faux pas do you know where you are ?
I'm so diplomatic that I will say : Fati and nice to meet you.
ps: I'm still waiting for PM reports on the interesting things that happened on the forum no troll fights ?
Ted

Nice to meet you

I'm sorry if I generalized I do tend to forget my manners every now and then

How about we change it for Lads and Ladies