The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 238 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #3556
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Hi Aleka - yes - the Church was built by all the Russian emigrees who settled in that area after the Revolution. It's actualy in Nice (about 20 minutes on the train away) - not in MC itself. If we're being "picky" it's actually Russian Orthodox, not Serbian Orthodox, - but he will want to go there anyway I have been there before and it is very beautiful (see photo). And his Birthday is on 24th September, so we're just going for the weekend between 26th-29th.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3327276.jpg (29.5 KB, 2 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-25-2008 at 01:59 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2008, 01:53 PM   #3557
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

It's very beautiful Cat Lady, makes me want to go to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Elsieeee Welcome back sweetie Glad to hear you had a nice holiday and that your mom is ok! We'll try and make these 6 weeks very enjoyable for you!
That's so sweet

I almost finished what I had to do. What a way to come back I don't even have time to chat with my friends
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:02 PM   #3558
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
It's very beautiful Cat Lady, makes me want to go to Russia

That's so sweet

I almost finished what I had to do. What a way to come back I don't even have time to chat with my friends
Or just go to Nice instead

And I guess all this work is just Emmanuel's way of saying how much he loves and misses you, and can't cope without you Maybe now would be a good time to ask for a pay rise, because he now knows how totally indispensable you are

Btw - did you get the chance to watch Roger get his gold medal whilst you were away? He was so happy bless him

Oh - and this is for you - I took it whilst you were on holiday. What a cutie he is
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Henry 4th August.JPG (68.0 KB, 5 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-25-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #3559
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Henry so cute, thanks for posting the pic Rose

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #3560
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Aleka - yes - the Church was built by all the Russian emigrees who settled in that area after the Revolution. It's actualy in Nice (about 20 minutes on the train away) - not in MC itself. If we're being "picky" it's actually Russian Orthodox, not Serbian Orthodox, - but he will want to go there anyway I have been there before and it is very beautiful (see photo). And his Birthday is on 24th September, so we're just going for the weekend between 26th-29th.
What a beautiful church And I'm not really into churches Awww, that's so sweet Birthday weekend in MC My dad's born on the 25th
Quote:
Bad boss Good thing you're almost finished though
Quote:
Btw - did you get the chance to watch Roger get his bronze medal whilst you were away? He was so happy bless him

Oh - and this is for you - I took it whilst you were on holiday. What a cutie he is
Don't you mean gold?

Sooooo cuuuuute!!! Makes me wanna go hug the life out of my cat
Old 08-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #3561
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Oooops - sorry- yes I did mean gold! I was so obsessed by Nole winning his bronze in singles. Sorry Elsie - of course your Roger won the GOLD and I shall go and edit my post now Thanks Aleka

And Happy Birthday in advance to your Dad I'm looking forward to our weekend in MC too - and- after all,- if I'm extra nice to him for his Birthday, he might spoil me on mine Not sure he'll want to go to Rome to watch Novak play though

Oh - big to Fluffy

Old 08-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #3562
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

My post of some minutes back disappeared

Anyway, what I was saying that indeed, Roger won a real medal I didn't see the match, only the matchpoint and the celebrating and that was enough to put a smile on my face for some days

Henry *faint* I want him Such a cutie indeed
Old 08-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #3563
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
My post of some minutes back disappeared

Anyway, what I was saying that indeed, Roger won a real medal I didn't see the match, only the matchpoint and the celebrating and that was enough to put a smile on my face for some days

Henry *faint* I want him Such a cutie indeed
I know you want him - that's why I posted the photo You would have loved him this afternoon chasing the lawn mower around the garden trying to "attack" the wires and cables

US Open now started on TV. I will start with David Ferrer's match I think

Old 08-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #3564
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
I know you want him - that's why I posted the photo You would have loved him this afternoon chasing the lawn mower around the garden trying to "attack" the wires and cables

US Open now started on TV. I will start with David Ferrer's match I think
Thanks for posting darling I can't believe he chased the lawn moyer How old is he?

Time to go home I hope I can come here more often tomorrow but it's not sure Anyway, you won't be here much either

Have a good evening
Old 08-25-2008, 03:52 PM   #3565
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Thanks for posting darling I can't believe he chased the lawn moyer How old is he?

Time to go home I hope I can come here more often tomorrow but it's not sure Anyway, you won't be here much either

Have a good evening
He's about 4 and a half now, as far as we know. And totally adorable - just wants to cuddle all the time Well apart from when he's chasing lawn mowers And I might be able to be here tomorrow, because I think most people will be at some conference or other, so I'm being left alone to read and do some kind of Intranet learning package so I will do my best. It's the rest of the week I won't be able to be around - certainly not in the mornings anyway- afternoons should be OK

Have a nice evening- I'm off to watch some tennis on TV Later

Old 08-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #3566
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oooops - sorry- yes I did mean gold! I was so obsessed by Nole winning his bronze in singles. Sorry Elsie - of course your Roger won the GOLD and I shall go and edit my post now Thanks Aleka

And Happy Birthday in advance to your Dad I'm looking forward to our weekend in MC too - and- after all,- if I'm extra nice to him for his Birthday, he might spoil me on mine Not sure he'll want to go to Rome to watch Novak play though

Oh - big to Fluffy
Glad to be of service

Thank you Many happy returns to Alex, as well Nole is a Serb, he has to want to. Plus, he needs to keep you happy or he'll have to deal with us

Delivered
Old 08-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #3567
country flag *Elsie*

Morning shiny happy people
Old 08-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #3568
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Morning shiny, happy person Finally got a chance to pop in and say Hope your second day back is not as arduous as your first.

Aleka I passed on your "threat" to Alex about having to deal with the girls here, and he said you were all "too beautiful to be scary" He always thinks his "charm" can get him out of everything

Hope all are well

Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM   #3569
country flag *Elsie*

Rose No urgencies today so that's cool, but I have loads of work though How are you darling?
Old 08-26-2008, 12:01 PM   #3570
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Rose No urgencies today so that's cool, but I have loads of work though How are you darling?
Good thanks Studying a "learning package" and pretty much being left alone as most people are out at a conference today I can't be here too much, as I'm still "feeling the water" as to how often I can access the Net, and how much (if at all) Internet use is monitored here But I'm doing OK Watched some tennis last night on TV - but it was not inspiring All "my" players seem to be playing tomorow. Henry bought me a nice rat from the woods this morning but that's what Alex is there for

Any news on the house moving front?