Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #61
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yram View Post
Neely, how do I play the clip? I downloaded the file, tried playing it using Windows Media Player and Real Player, but could not see the video. However, I can hear the audio... Thanks!
Like you describe it, this sounds as if you are missing the right video codec to play it. This video is in xvid, a quite common format. But on some system this is not installed (yet). I would say the easiest thing you can try is get VLC Player for free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ . This is an excellent software which has built-in support for many audio and video formats, and which is good to have no matter if you want to play this specific video or not.

(You can also download the xvid codec manually from www.xvid.org, then it should play in Windows Media Player and Real Player.)

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 08:52 AM   #62
yram

yram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely View Post
Like you describe it, this sounds as if you are missing the right video codec to play it. This video is in xvid, a quite common format. But on some system this is not installed (yet). I would say the easiest thing you can try is get VLC Player for free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ . This is an excellent software which has built-in support for many audio and video formats, and which is good to have no matter if you want to play this specific video or not.

(You can also download the xvid codec manually from www.xvid.org, then it should play in Windows Media Player and Real Player.)
Thanks again Neely. I got it to work.
yram is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:13 AM   #63
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody happens to have the small scene of "Waldi & Harry"???

Harald Schmidt walked around with Britta Heidemann (I think it was at the Olympic Village) and made a few jokes with some people passing by, and then suddenly Kiwi and Patrik Kühnen passed them, and he asked them like "Hey, what do you say about Boris?" - "What's up with him?" - "He's engaged with Sandy now". And then Kiwi grinned "Oh really?" and Patrik said something like "Come on, let's go!"

I didn't see it completely because I wasn't paying attention to the TV, and then I was suddenly like "oh fuck, he's talking with Kiwi, damn!" and then it was already over.

Too bad I watched the re-run and not the first broadcast, because else I could have recorded it on the re-run because I thought it could have been funny

I looked for the highlight at http://peking.ard.de/peking2008/radi...rry/index.html

But it doesn't work, maybe it works at some time.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 08-20-2008, 03:33 AM   #64
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute

And that was tonight? I only saw a few mins of the broadcast on ARD, so I unfortunately missed that scene.

The highlights don't work for me either.
Yappa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:11 AM   #65
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
And that was tonight? I only saw a few mins of the broadcast on ARD, so I unfortunately missed that scene.
Yes that was tonight (or yesterday from now).

I'm not sure if they showed this already before, but it must have been recorded earlier because Kiwi was still there.

BTW, the link to the highlights of the show are working now, but the scene with Kiwi was not included. Unfortunately...

Old 09-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #66
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Kiwi took part in a cooking show on German TV ZDF... you can watch it here http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/conte...4?inPopup=true takes a few seconds until the video starts...
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #67
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights of the match in Paris Bercy against Karlovic
http://rapidshare.com/files/15814123..._wmr_.wmv.html
Yappa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #68
country flag Neely
-

Wow, thanks a lot Four:Love!

Exactly what I hoped for I came home today and read in the videotext "Kiefer eine Runde weiter" and thought like: OH DAMN, I didn't think of that he was playing today, let alone that I watched it on a stream or could follow it online