Your Earliest Gaston memories and what made you a fan? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-12-2005, 12:03 AM   #46
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Earliest Gaston memories and what made you a fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Hi all I'm not the best fan of gaston here but i really like him i think was when he won RG .. was soo exciting... i still remeber the match .. actually i love all the exciting moment and the emotional too....
before that i heard about gastón a couple of times you know .. i always see the argentinian sports news coz they have a very good sport channels not like chile who hasn't
i love his powerful backhand

well nice to meet you all and i will try to post here more often here.. seems to be a really nice place
Nice to see you here! You´ll find we´re a friendly bunch!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2005, 06:23 AM   #47
country flag sonatinca

sonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond reputesonatinca has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all I'm not the best fan of gaston here but i really like him i think was when he won RG .. was soo exciting... i still remeber the match .. actually i love all the exciting moment and the emotional too....
before that i heard about gastón a couple of times you know .. i always see the argentinian sports news coz they have a very good sport channels not like chile who hasn't

well nice to meet you all and i will try to post here more often here.. seems to be a really nice place
You're very welcome here

December 1-3, 2006 Moscow - A fairy tale I'll never forget

~*~Also the Proud Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society~*~

ˇSOY UN PUMA!

Dream as if you have forever. Live as if you only have today. - James Dean

sonatinca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:27 AM   #48
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Alonso of course you are welcome here whenever you feel like dropping by.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 06:54 AM   #49
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Welcome here! I knew you'd finally come to post here, one day or the other! But you know, no need to be what you call the best Gaston fan...you like him and that's more than enough. And yes, you're right, this place is nice and crowded with nice ppl
Old 08-12-2005, 11:34 AM   #50
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for being so nice with me I'll try to my my own contribution
Old 08-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #51
country flag Lala186

Lala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond reputeLala186 has a reputation beyond repute

the first time that i saw gaston was in 1999
Lala186 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:54 PM   #52
country flag Marat Safinator

Marat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Me? Last year, after he beat Schuettler in DC. From that point on, I started checking his results. Although, like Rosie said, he's not the easiest player to support, he certainly hangs on in there and gives it his best. I always got the feeling that he was due for a breakthrough soon, and break through he did.
yeah you
Marat Safinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #53
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Bump this up.

Not sure everyone that posts here, has posted their particular story.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #54
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you know I like Canas very much and whenever I had the chance to watch him play, I did.
So where I noticed Gaston first, was against Willy in Wimbledon. I was cheering for Willy and glad he won, but that day Gaudio caught my attention too.
Then of course there was the RG climax which I enjoyed from beginning to end (well except for him beating Willy that is )

I like his personality and I'll always support him no matter the ups & downs.

I know he's having a difficult time now, but I hope he'll have the will and the support to get through it and play again.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:54 AM   #55
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston's personality mirrors mine. Feeling so safe while following him.

That's why I'm here.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote