Tennis players are pigs? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
country flag Tennistalk.com

Tennistalk.com is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Tennis players are pigs?

Well, some of them seem to be at least...

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/blog/Ch...ayers_are_pigs

...and don't miss Dani DeVine's backstage pass with all the ATP gossip!

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/blog/Dani_DeVine
Tennistalk.com is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
country flag akki7147

akki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond reputeakki7147 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis players are pigs?

i dont think so, they play because they like the game, passionate and think that if they do good they will earn fame and recognition!!!
akki7147 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Why anyone would want to read such utter CRAP is beyond me. Thanks for pointing me out to a blog that any a lover of TENNIS and not of gossip should put on their blacklist immediately.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:19 AM   #4
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

lol

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #5
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread title is so true( somewhat) it is sad actually. Thank god I still love tennis; when it is played on the court
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote