Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2008, 05:48 PM   #46
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post VIDEOS of KIWI !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
Highlights of the match against Davydenko in Toronto
http://rapidshare.com/files/13238552..._wmr_.wmv.html
Thanks, very appreciated

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2008, 06:27 PM   #47
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute

It's too bad that they didn't include the important point at 15:30, first game of the last set, which I described in the other thread.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #48
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
It's too bad that they didn't include the important point at 15:30, first game of the last set, which I described in the other thread.
Yes, I was waiting for that already and hoped to see it

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 07-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #49
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know how to tape the highlights video from the atp webseite?
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #50
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
does anyone know how to tape the highlights video from the atp webseite?
I'm quite sure that four:love can give you some tips for that how to do it.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:02 PM   #51
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone had video of Kiwi's speech @ Toronto, can you post it? ESPN2 decided not to show the ceremony... as usual.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #52
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

sorry if this had been posted, but i'm LOLing to death.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:53 PM   #53
country flag Neely
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaNoble View Post
sorry if this had been posted, but i'm LOLing to death.
Kiefer with the elephants was funny, but I didn't quite get it why they were there at all

Old 07-28-2008, 12:03 AM   #54
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely View Post
Kiefer with the elephants was funny, but I didn't quite get it why they were there at all
You'd know better than me! I don't understand a word of it. I suppose it was all for our amusement.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:36 AM   #55
country flag kiwi10is

kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaNoble View Post
You'd know better than me! I don't understand a word of it. I suppose it was all for our amusement.
The ATP always does those kind of things with players at tournaments... Sometimes they cook or swim with delfines....
And I think it was also promotion for the Elephant show...
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:27 AM   #56
country flag Yappa

Yappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond reputeYappa has a reputation beyond repute

You need URLHelper for the direct stream URL, WM Recorder to record/save the stream/video and FairUse4WM to strip the DRM protection from the file.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #57
country flag Neely
-

Mary and others, here is the reupload of a Kiwi report which was shown on German TV (NDR) in 2004. Unreal, that's already almost four years ago again!

http://rapidshare.com/files/13322378...DR-Bericht.avi
Old 07-30-2008, 02:28 AM   #58
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Mary and others, here is the reupload of a Kiwi report which was shown on German TV (NDR) in 2004. Unreal, that's already almost four years ago again!

http://rapidshare.com/files/13322378...DR-Bericht.avi
You know how much this means to me! Thank you! I feel whole again.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #59
country flag Neely
-

Wow, they showed a 1 minute recap of Kiwi's match against Anderson today At least a surprise they even had a camera on this court

Here it is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/13690064...ic2ndround.avi (23 MB)

Old 08-13-2008, 05:06 AM   #60
yram

yram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow, they showed a 1 minute recap of Kiwi's match against Anderson today At least a surprise they even had a camera on this court

Here it is...

http://rapidshare.com/files/13690064...ic2ndround.avi (23 MB)
Neely, how do I play the clip? I downloaded the file, tried playing it using Windows Media Player and Real Player, but could not see the video. However, I can hear the audio... Thanks!
yram is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote