News and Articles about Janko - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #136
country flag Chupakabra

Chupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
However, I tend to see it is as just another "phase" he is going through. I noticed in the interview that even he talks about the different phases he has passed through, when he becomes really hooked on something for a while, and then gets bored and moves onto the next thing...........so maybe he has a bit of an "addictive personality" and it will pass soon enough I can think of a lot worse things he could do, so I don't worry about it so much
I agree with you about that for it is exactly the thought that went through my head after i wrote my previous post cause he said that about different phases in that interview.Comp. games are so catchy and addicting that you can hardly easily get over them.I know that from my own experience.

Let's just hope that "Warcraft" is another phase of his life that he will get over with.
Chupakabra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2008, 06:38 PM   #137
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupakabra View Post
I agree with you about that for it is exactly the thought that went through my head after i wrote my previous post cause he said that about different phases in that interview.Comp. games are so catchy and addicting that you can hardly easily get over them.I know that from my own experience.

Let's just hope that "Warcraft" is another phase of his life that he will get over with.
Well I'm glad you got over them I've never really done things like that -maybe because I don't have such good co-ordination and I would be so bad at computer games

Nice talking to you

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #138
country flag Chupakabra

Chupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupakabra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Well I'm glad you got over them I've never really done things like that -maybe because I don't have such good co-ordination and I would be so bad at computer games
Nice talking to you
No way that you couldn't get affected by modern comp. games.I mean,almost no one can resist them.Take for example the game i used to play "Heroes of Might and Magic".That game is like a fairy-tale.You have different races,wizards,elves,witches,zombies,angels (everything based on myths of the world)...I immediately fell in love from the very first moment of playing that game.And you continue playing the game and you can never get enough of that because there could be different scenarios that you can create,you can't sleep at night thinking about what you should do in order to win,you play it whole night realising that morning has come etc. etc. I dare not recommend you any of those games because of their catchiness and easy way to make you a game-addict,of course.Anyway,my point is that no one can resist playing modern computer games even though you can be totally untalented,having no good co-ordination,like you said,for playing them.I mean,i am talking about games of strategy like "Warcraft" or the one mentioned above and they mainly require thinking,not reflexes or co-ordination...

P.S. I hope you see what my avatar is like now...Janko wearing the cap with "World of Warcraft" written over it.

Last edited by Chupakabra : 07-14-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Chupakabra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:24 AM   #139
country flag tennisfan444

tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the hard work everyone!
Janko is stunning inside and out.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:54 AM   #140
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Being addicted to computer games is common enough it's not too unhealthy either, trust me

Being addicted to an internet forum though that's dangerous.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:59 AM   #141
country flag Ally1213

Ally1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond reputeAlly1213 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post

Being addicted to an internet forum though that's dangerous.
can't agree with you more
Ally1213 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #142
country flag Mora

Mora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond reputeMora has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yep! Tried to stay away a couple of days.
Thanks for the welcome Cat Lady.
I disagre with some things Janko says in articles (and who do we agree with ALL of the time?), but I like him. It's good to hear from someone who actually thinks, is articulate, has an individual perspective - and seems like someone you could have a great, long discussion with! (One of the best things in the world.) Oh, and on top of that, he's so much fun to watch play! (You can see him thinking.) Very beautiful, too.

Thanks again for the translations!
Mora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #143
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupakabra View Post
No way that you couldn't get affected by modern comp. games.I mean,almost no one can resist them.Take for example the game i used to play "Heroes of Might and Magic".That game is like a fairy-tale.You have different races,wizards,elves,witches,zombies,angels (everything based on myths of the world)...I immediately fell in love from the very first moment of playing that game.And you continue playing the game and you can never get enough of that because there could be different scenarios that you can create,you can't sleep at night thinking about what you should do in order to win,you play it whole night realising that morning has come etc. etc. I dare not recommend you any of those games because of their catchiness and easy way to make you a game-addict,of course.Anyway,my point is that no one can resist playing modern computer games even though you can be totally untalented,having no good co-ordination,like you said,for playing them.I mean,i am talking about games of strategy like "Warcraft" or the one mentioned above and they mainly require thinking,not reflexes or co-ordination...

P.S. I hope you see what my avatar is like now...Janko wearing the cap with "World of Warcraft" written over it.

Yes - I like the avatar Still think I am immune to the computer game thing - but, as Paul says,- Internet tennis forums can be pretty addictive too - and I am definitely addicted to them

Mora - yes I agree with you - you can see him thinking out his strategies in all games you watch - and it is refreshing.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-15-2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #144
country flag dusk

dusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond repute

Janko's interview is primitive, least to say.
Liking his game is one thing, but closing eyes on his chauvinist remarks is another.
Do you really agree that Mauresmo deserves being called pervert (as a negative reference ) because she is gay or Ana deserves being called "truck on steroids"?

Seriously people?
dusk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #145
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk View Post
Janko's interview is primitive, least to say.
Liking his game is one thing, but closing eyes on his chauvinist remarks is another.
Do you really agree that Mauresmo deserves being called pervert (as a negative reference ) because she is gay or Ana deserves being called "truck on steroids"?

Seriously people?
If he called Mauresmo that and said negative things about homosexuals then I'm done with him. However, that quote is not backed up with anything. It has been said for many years but no-one has proof that i've seen of it being said. If he said that, screw him, but I have no reason to think he did apart from people say he did . I've searched the internet for such a quote but can't find any.
As for calling ana a truck on steroids? He didn't. He said that's how she plays. I support her but I think she moves horribly and doesn't have a back-up plan but just hits hard. That was what Janko meant. That is not chauvinistic.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:02 PM   #146

tennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan444 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, its Janko's forum where we support him. Why do we have to keep repeating that, lol
At first some of the stuff he said made me shake my head a bit but then I woke up and realized how refreshing it is to hear a player actually speak his mind. There is one fave of mine who lately is boring me to tears with all his nicey nice. come on show us you have an op, on something! Am I thrilled with all of his remarks, no. But esp since so many are screaming at him for honesty and not playing the happy face money game, I will scream loudly I AM A JANKO FAN INTERVIEW AND ALL! Everyone has an op and no one has the right to bash another for their views!
Old 07-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #147
country flag Liesel

Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not start saying negotive things about Janko again. We've been there, let's stop about.

Hope Janko is going to be in the news very soon with something really positive everybody will love him for
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #148
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Paul, Liesel, tennisfan444 - well said all of you I totally support your statements.

Let's move on please

And good luck to Janko in Toronto

Old 07-15-2008, 10:06 PM   #149
country flag Liesel

Liesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond reputeLiesel has a reputation beyond repute

He's playing Toronto?? Big tournament!! Good luck Janko
Liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #150

Thanks cat lady
Good Luck Janko!
Other topics to discuss hmm, Jankos insanely sexy eyes, his body that melts the camera, his never ending variety of looks equally hot of course, his awesome game anyone