Which final do you prefer, an all-american final or an all-chilean final??? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: which final do you prefer???

all-american(Fish vs. Dent) 10 28.57%
all-chilean(Massu vs. Gonzalez) 22 62.86%
none 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2004, 03:10 PM   #31
country flag willie

willie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which final do you prefer, an all-american final or an all-chilean final???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
And they won? ... I only watch 1 winner and 3 LOSERS

And, but he won more that massu and gonzalez, how many masters did massu or gonzalez won??? JAJAJAJAJA

Old 08-21-2004, 04:05 PM   #32
KCVH

KCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond reputeKCVH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which final do you prefer, an all-american final or an all-chilean final???

The final I prefered is not going to happen, wanted an all american final.
KCVH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 12:44 AM   #33
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute

I would have wanted an all-Chilean final because of a number of reasons:

There have always been all-American finals
An all-American final would be better if it was like Andre-Pete
Chile has never been in a position like this
The two Chileans are almost like an Andre-Pete because they are both at the top of their country's tennis
Chile has never won a medal
Fernando beat Andy which is huge

That's why even though Fernando won the bronze today, he should have beaten Fish to play in the final. I hope Massu FRIES SOME FISH and serve it wearing a gold medal tomorrow!!!
Old 08-22-2004, 01:44 AM   #34
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie
And, but he won more that massu and gonzalez, how many masters did massu or gonzalez won??? JAJAJAJAJA
And Marcelo Rios have more titles that all the argentines players

Enjoy our medals MDH

Ya te gustaria a ti ver a tus jugadores mojar la camiseta como los chilenos, no necesitamos super talentos, jugando con el corazon tambien se puede ... Sigue muriendote de envidia

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 04:48 AM   #35
sebastiagol

sebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what happen with clay, dont you remmeber nalbandian at 2002 wimbledon final, that is clay???

do you remember coria at the nasdaq masters series this year, that is clay???

or nalby at us open semifinals last year, that is clay???

and what of cañas winning at the toronto masters in 2002, that is clay???

you dont have good info.

bye

Oh YEAH...............
YOU REMEMBER MARCELO RIOS????... THE NUMBER 1????????????????????

OHH THE JEALOUS ARGENTINE HAS SHOWED UP...

WELL...YOU HAD VILAS.. BUT HE ONLY REACHED THE NUMBER 2 HAHAHA...

SO...NO MATHER WHAT YOU CAN SAY... KEEP BEING JEALOUS..AND KEEP HATING CHILE... BECAUSE I WILL BE REALLY GLAD... BECAUSE THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED OF WHAT WE DO OR NOT...

OH! ONE THING... WE MAYBE NOT HAD A LOT OF SPORTS ACHIEVMENTS... BUT... THE ONES THAT WE HAVE ARE CLEAN... WITH OUT THE DOPING STUFF.. I THINK I CANT SAY THE SAME THING OF YOUR TENNIS OR FUTBOL PLAYERS...

SO..AN AAAAAHAAA FOR YOU (WITH THE SOUND OF NELSON FROM THE SIMPSON)

Fernando Gonzalez: Most hard hitting player of all times

Nicolas Massu: The only player of all time to show that he only needs guts (and zero tennis) to reach the top 10

Chile: The country with more "garra" of all times
sebastiagol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 04:52 AM   #36
sebastiagol

sebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond reputesebastiagol has a reputation beyond repute

WILLIE...
DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A SUPER TALENT LIKE RIOS?... KEEP DREAMING

WHOA ...WITH YOU IM ENJOYING EVEN MORE THIS VICTORY.. THANKS

Nicolas Massu: The only player of all time to show that he only needs guts (and zero tennis) to reach the top 10

Old 08-22-2004, 09:07 PM   #37
country flag traga

traga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond reputetraga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, not jealous, i simply dont want to see to monkey-gonzalez and monster-massu playing a olympic final, thats for good players and definetly they arent. dent and fish are better.

!!
traga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 01:58 AM   #38
country flag Fernieisthebest

Fernieisthebest is on a distinguished road

Willie eres un imbécil racista, como que " mono" gonzales, estúpido, te carcome la envidia, como ninguno de tus jugadores alaracos puede hacer algo realmente importante jugando por tu pais, te dedicas a tirarle mierda a tus vecinos.
No hay ninguno que valga la pena, coria es un falopero, los otros son maricones sin huevos.
Ojala te halla gustado que el " mono gonzalez" y " massu" hallan sido bicampeones del mundo ( ganandole a argentina en una ocasion)
Ojala te gusten las medallas de oro que ganamos ( veo que tu mierda de pais no ha ganado ninguna todavía)
Ojala nos topemos en la final de la davis para seguir poniendote en ridículo, pelmazo!!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 02:53 AM   #39
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Fernieisthebest, post more!! I love Fernando fans!!!!!

And I hate how some South Americans from whatever country feel the need to compete with other South Americans of a different country. I am sick of Bra vs. Arg, Arg vs. Chile... etc etc. ENOUGH! Fight Spain!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 04:56 AM   #40
sebastiagol

Well.. this Willie is saying that they have won more masters than massu and gonzalez..

but..i only make one question..
How many argentines had reached the number 1?... sigue participando..

I dont hate argentines or something.. but this willie is really stupid..