Paradorn gets his hand back in - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-07-2008, 04:06 AM   #1
country flag spinRDX

spinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Paradorn gets his hand back in

Paradorn gets his hand back in
Tennis celebrity Paradorn Srichaphan enjoyed his return in a practice session yesterday for the first time since he injured his wrist 11 months ago. Published on March 1, 2008

With his new "skinhead" and less macho look, the 28-year-old swung the racquet with his successor and friend Danai Udomchoke, the country's current top player, at the Piyarom Sport Club and felt no pain in his right wrist after surgery last December.

"The result is pretty satisfying. I didn't feel any pain throughout the practice,'' said Paradorn, who has shed several kilos from jogging. "However, it was just a light training session as doctors suggested I take it slow. I just want to get my momentum and test my footwork."

Having plummeted to No 923 in the world rankings and last played in a competitive match in Miami in March 2007, the former top-10 player is in no rush in his comeback crusade. He is set to return to action during his favourite grass season by choosing to enter a low-profile tournament in Surbiton, London, in early June before moving on to an ATP event and the prestigious Wimbledon tournament, where he registered his name for the first time in 2002.

"As I have been out of action so long, I need time to practise. I will skip the entire clay season to get back in shape and come back during the grass season, followed by the American hard court season,'' added the tennis star.

Once ranked No 9 in the world, Paradorn has his eyes fixed on the top 50 in an attempt to rescue his career, but he has a "protected" ranking at No 75, which will allow him to enter nine ATP events.

"If I set my sights too high, it will be too much pressure. I'd rather enjoy the tennis. To be back in the top 50 will not be easy as I'm a senior player now, and there are many new guys who are only 18-19."

Having married former Miss Universe Natalie Glebova last November, Paradorn will leave Thailand with his wife for an official one-week honeymoon. He said married life had been wonderful and the bright side of having been on the sidelines was to have quality time with the Canadian beauty.

"We have been travelling throughout the country like ordinary people. I wouldn't have had time to do that if I'd still been playing. We're happy,'' said Paradorn, who does not expect any offspring in the near future as he and Natalie are too tied up with work.

Lerpong Amsa-ngiam

The Nation

Last edited by spinRDX : 03-07-2008 at 04:27 AM.
spinRDX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2008, 04:22 AM   #2
country flag spinRDX

spinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond reputespinRDX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paradorn gets his hand back in

pics

spinRDX is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #3
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute

oh, that's good news
see You in Surbiton, Srichi
Old 06-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #4
country flag hsv91

hsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello "sricha" Fans,

I can not see a result or livescore from Paradorn's play in Surbiton, London.

Play Paradorn at this tournament?

Thanks
hsv91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
country flag P..

P.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond reputeP.. has a reputation beyond repute

:yippee :
P.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
country flag hsv91

hsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard that paradorn Srichaphan wanted to play at Wimbledon, is that right?

Thanks
Old 06-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
country flag hsv91

He isn't on the entry list from wimbledon?

Why? When come he back to the tour?
Old 07-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #8
bad gambler

Any updates?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote