The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 191 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #2851
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Well we're definitely not gonna see each other these day, cause I'm going to Bulgaria for 2 days Tomorrow we leave
See you in 2 days guys. Lots of kisses
Lexie Did you had fun??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Oh well, I drowned my sorrow into the somber color of a peculiar red wine. We French do drink red wine a lot. I hope Fran will confirm this

Dima drinks red wine too, did you know that ?
Drowning sorrow in wine is but no red one for me though ... Just one sip of it and me is going and am a total drunk after that! I'd love to stick just with white and rose.... works for me

And are you talking about me as Fran?? Cuz me ain't a Frenchie, but a proud Dutchie .... How's Holland on your favourite country list??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
For this afternoon : Ajmo Mario, Davai Marat, Allez Arnaud and Go Murray !!
Do you agree ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Probably with all apart from Mario. Don't get me wrong - I love Mario - but I want Federer to win the title now.
NO. YOU. DON'T.

Quote:
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far.
Can you kiss of death Roger today for me, please
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2008, 11:07 AM   #2852
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Alex bought me flowers (What has he got to feel guilty about? )
Only thing i'm going to say: JEWEL!!!!!! (i just forget about your last comment... be a bit more secure about the 2 of you!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post

I don't have animals right now, but I did have a called Mats. She died after an attempt at surgery. They brought her round but she was never the same,so I had to have her put down.
I so know how it feels

Quote:
Good morning :wavey

Well I'm not feeling so great this morning I have to go for an injection in my back I know I'm going to feel really **** afterwards I'll be like a zombie So,I don't know how much I'll be here today

If I don't post much in here today,don't worry :hug I usually feel better after 48 hours or so,then the injection kicks in and takes the pain away :banana
How's your back doing now, a bit better already?? Why do you need it btw?? What's wrong with the back??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post

Poupina vomitted on my bed last night :awww And next to my bed, on the bedroomfloor I so like to clean up catvomit in the middle of the night
How lovely
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #2853
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very productive Looking for a new flat on internet

I don't have any particular plans for this weekend. I am about to leave work because I am going to my hairdresser this afternoon. Tomorrow I will go in town (it's still sales here ) and sunday I am going swimming. That's all folks How about you?
New flat? What stll in France? Or back in Holland? I don't have any specific plans this weekend. Alex was talking about us going to the coast after he finishes work tomorrow, but the weather forecast is quite bad for Sunday - so hardly seems worth it Might go out for dinner tomorrow night - with Qas and his new lady - otherwise just see what happens

Edit: Hi Frens

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #2854
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

Di - I hate injections, I hope I never have to get one, eveeer...but I'm sure I will Hope it won't be that bad, sweetie And I only like screwdrivers, I can't drink pure vodka As for Veliko, it's like a little mountain town. It's not really on a mountain, it's on 3 hills or something like that It has pretty narrow streets, that are very abrupt (I don't wanna know how those people get around during winter). The houses are very pretty, I'd love owning one over there. And the views from certain places are to die for When Vass and Rada get home I'll be sure to ask them for some pics. I have a few on my phone. Will post them later today. In case you wanna know more -> http://www.veliko.eu/ ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veliko_Tarnovo

Connie I know exactly what you mean Fluffy loves leaving "presents" like that once in a while. Hope your kitty is ok!
Quote:
Morning :wavey What a busy morning I've had - my house is spotless now Next door have workmen in doing something to their double glazing - so I didn't get a lie in, on my day off this morning - just took the opportunity to do some housework - how exciting :rolleyes
At least your house is clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Update about mom: she's having a new cast now, a purple :inlove and this one has to stay for around 3 weeks, then they'll do an xray to see how it healed, and if it's healing, she'll have some kind of support cast, which will be removable so she can take it off from time to time!

I won around 350 euro's in the footie poll on my fathers work... Out did all the male "soccer know it alls" :angel
That's great, Frens Purple

Take that guys!!!
Quote:
Lexie :hug Did you had fun??
Yup

Have a lovely day, guys
Old 07-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #2855
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aleka Yes - my house is clean, but these damned workmen drilling holes through next door's wall, are giving me a headache now

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #2856
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Re I am home now

Frens I need to take an afternoon off to read your posts How can you live in and near The Hague in the same time I was born and raised in Haarlem

Rose, I am looking for a new (bigger) flat in France for the time being.

Later
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #2857
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie is home

Well I am off now to watch Roger v Marat - I guess you are probably doing the same Connie? And most everyone else here.

Enjoy - later

Old 07-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #2858
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Connie is home

Well I am off now to watch Roger v Marat - I guess you are probably doing the same Connie? And most everyone else here.

Enjoy - later
Connie is not watching the match because in France it's on canal + and I don't have that After 6pm it's available for everyone but not before When I am at work I don't mind, but now that I am at home I feel sick
Old 07-04-2008, 02:08 PM   #2859
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Connie is not watching the match because in France it's on canal + and I don't have that After 6pm it's available for everyone but not before When I am at work I don't mind, but now that I am at home I feel sick
Sorry You didn't miss much to be honest It was very one-sided, - not so much excitement or atmosphere. And now of course - BW Though I have found a doubles match on interractive involving Nenad Zemonjic - so that is keeping me interested for a while. After that - well I may watch paint dry - it will be more entertaining than BW trashing Schuettler

Old 07-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #2860
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Thanks to all of you who have given me sympathy about my back so kind.

I have missed most of tennis today,cos I've been very sleepy after my injection. Shame for Marat,but happy that Federer is in the final again I have been watching Igor and Makiri. To be honest thats the only competition I'm interested in now at Wimbledon I can watch a replay later of Federer. I am sooooo sleepy

Connie-sothat you cant watch Wimbledon live You're flat hunting,oooh I hope you get a nice affordable one soon. Poor you and Poupina last night I hope shes OK now,and hopefully you can catch up on some sleep.

Frens I hurt my back in accident a while ago. I am in chronic pain even though they say it isn't anything serious. It started off as a strain in a ligament at the bottom of my back/top of my right leg. I am having physiotherapy/manipulation/injections to try and ease the pain a bit. Some days are better than others.

Aleka Thanks for the link for Veliko Its so pretty I can see why you liked it so much. Looking forward to the pics when you are ready

RoseYou got your house cleaned Now,you can enjoy yourself,now thats out of the way. Those workmen giving you a headache The same is happening for me,you have my sympathy. Next door to me they are doing the house up so they can rent it out.

Glad you found some interesting tennis to watch in the end

Take care everyone.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:07 PM   #2861
country flag *Elsie*

Back from the hairdresser. I look very pretty if I may say so myself

Don't worry about Poupina Di, she throws up at least once when I have her I don't know why exactly, probably just because she eats to quickly. The last time I had her she pooed on my bed

They are speaking about Ingrid Betancourt all day here. I am so happy she is free. What a remarkably strong woman she is.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #2862
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Di Hope you feel better and less sleepy tomorrow I'm happy for Federer too - I want him to win Wimbledon so much now - but I fear The Hulk will crush him

Connie - of course you look pretty - you are pretty anyway My hair cut will have to wait for Wednesday now - as my hairdresser cancelled our original appointment last week with illness.

Nothing much exciting to report - having a quiet night - Alex is out with the boys as he is every Friday Probably have an early night - hope everyone is well

Old 07-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #2863
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot believe what I've read

I was away yesterday, and came back late today and I thought "hey, what about taking a look at MTF and what the Dimagirls are talking about"

This is hilarious, I never thought it would happen

You clearly needed a man around here

Hi Rosie, Hi Di.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #2864

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me
Well, I didn't know it would actually happen I must know someone who knows people An angel heard my prayer

Quote:
Morning Hello to our Fanboy too
Hulloooo

Quote:
Morning girlies and Ted
Thank you, this is very considerate of you You girls are considerate, you rock

Quote:
The thread title
What is this supposed to mean didn't we agree it was the perfect title ? See it as a way to keep this thread the most active one, it evolves with its time
Old 07-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #2865

Quote:
Oh - and see Gab has changed our thread title to one the lovely Ted should approve of
Indeed. So Gab is the one who did it ? I should thank her Thank you Gab You really know how to make a man happy (see, it doesn't have to be sexual, What Gab's done made my day )

Quote:
Clement is too short And his shorts are too short too
Yes, but the shorter the shorts, the longer his legs look

Quote:
Hey Ted, Frens here ... welcome and how nice it is to have a male to protect us from all the bad trolls things
This is what Dima would do for you you're right, I'm your protector. Get me some trolls.

Quote:
Drowning sorrow in wine is but no red one for me though ... Just one sip of it and me is going and am a total drunk after that! I'd love to stick just with white and rose.... works for me

And are you talking about me as Fran?? Cuz me ain't a Frenchie, but a proud Dutchie .... How's Holland on your favourite country list??
Red is also good. You just have to relish it with cheese, or meat for example. Don't drink too much. Three bottles per meal seems reasonnable, don't trespass that.

No, Fran is known as "Truc". She mainly posts on the French Players forums.

Holland is dear to me. On facebook they said that if I were a capital, I would be amsterdam, for the pleasant atmosphere reigning there. Plus, I know James from there. Do you know James ?

Last edited by tedlesurfeur : 07-05-2008 at 11:05 AM.