The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 190 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #2836
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
This morning I wasn't sure if I would go out this evening but this afternoon I decided to go You are right, I will cuddle Poupina instead

Hulk wil triple bagel either of them for sure, and I wouldn't even mind to tell you the thruth. Btw, did you know he has this very serious knee injury?

I know having a garden means work. That's why a small garden will do for me I would love to have patio with hanging baskets and things

You Brits gave me your thunderstorm
Everything is happening so fast where I am today. My Dad just paid me a flying visit

Connie, you have posted over 7,000 times on MTF now,congratulations

BW serious knee injury What I want to have confirmed but don't want to say on here is,the muscles he has,the profuse sweating,isn't that a sign that maybe he's doing something he perhaps shouldn't be? Its looking like Ernests will have lost to the winner of Wimbledon anyway much as I don't like BW!!

I'd love to have a patio and hanging baskets too,but then I might be taxed for having such luxuries so best not

Connie-sorry the thunderstorm reached you too It sounds like a good idea to cuddle Poupina

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #2837
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Everything is happening so fast where I am today. My Dad just paid me a flying visit

Connie, you have posted over 7,000 times on MTF now,congratulations

BW serious knee injury What I want to have confirmed but don't want to say on here is,the muscles he has,the profuse sweating,isn't that a sign that maybe he's doing something he perhaps shouldn't be? Its looking like Ernests will have lost to the winner of Wimbledon anyway much as I don't like BW!!

I'd love to have a patio and hanging baskets too,but then I might be taxed for having such luxuries so best not

Connie-sorry the thunderstorm reached you too It sounds like a good idea to cuddle Poupina
Don't tell me you have a hanging basket tax in England

I didn't even see I had 7000 pots Well, 7002 now

What you want to be confirmed won't be confirmed. Maybe in x years we will be saying that after all Roger did win RG

I have to go girlies Good evening and speak tomorrow.
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #2838
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't tell me you have a hanging basket tax in England

I didn't even see I had 7000 pots Well, 7002 now

What you want to be confirmed won't be confirmed. Maybe in x years we will be saying that after all Roger did win RG

I have to go girlies Good evening and speak tomorrow.
We havent got a hanging basket tax yet,but our wonderful government are thinking about asking people who have nice views from their home and nice gardens to pay more tax

Have a nice evening Connie

Well its the nicest part of the day back in Derbyshire, and now the thunderstorm has reached SW19. I hope you are OK Rose

I feel sorry for Bjorkman and Ullyett. When they came off for rain,they had just reached matchpoint Against the Bryans too!! The war of attrition I had promised in the Clement/Schuettler match has come true and its not over yet. Oh dear. These psychic powers I have worry the hell out of me Clement likes these really long matches!!

Old 07-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #2839
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I disappeared girlies...... I thought the time had come to actually apply for some real jobs as opposed to just talking about it So I've been scourng the Net for ideas and inspiration.

Connie - have a lovely evening- and sorry about the storm. Glad to say we haven't had it here in the South yet - just - no thunder, so I can live with that. Please Poupina for me.

Di You know we can't mention "that" subject here I did once on another thread, and the lurkers attacked me for expressig an opinion Walls have ears on MTF you know. But - you also know I personally agree with you 100%and have friends in the media that I used to work with, who think the same. And my Alex - who knows nothing about tennis and hardly watched it until he met me - has medical training as you know, and the first time he saw BW on television he said exactly the same thing - and that wass without any provocation or comment from me. Ah well - whatever - he will win Wimbledon - let's just resign ourselves to the fact I'm thinking of "persuading" Alex that he wants to take me away to the seaside after he finishes work n Saturday - at least I'll have a reason not to watch it then

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-03-2008 at 04:25 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:39 PM   #2840
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Sorry I disappeared girlies...... I thought the time had come to actually apply for some real jobs as opposed to just talking about it So I've been scourng the Net for ideas and inspiration.

Connie - have a lovely evening- and sorry about the storm. Glad to say we haven't had it here in the South yet - just - no thunder, so I can live with that. Please Poupina for me.

Di You know we can't mention "that" subject here I did once on another thread, and the lurkers attacked me for expressig an opinion Walls have ears on MTF you know. But - you also know I personally agree with you 100%and have friends in the media that I used to work with, who think the same. And my Alex - who knows nothing about tennis and hardly watched it until he met me - has medical training as you know, and the first time he saw BW on television he said exactly the same thing - and that wass without any provocation or comment from me. Ah well - whatever - he will win Wimbledon - let's just resign ourselves to the fact I'm thinking of "persuading" Alex that he wants to take me away to the seaside after he finishes work n Saturday - at least I'll have a reason not to watch it then
Rose-hope you found some inspiration and ideas for your next job. I'm sorry about the rant. From now on I'd better apply the saying I usually go by-discretion is the better part of valour as far as that subject goes. I'm rather ashamed of myself that I couldn't find anything else to talk about at that point

Oooh the seaside always sounds like a good idea to me. Where do you usually go for seaside pleasure? If I want to make just a day of it its usually Skegness or Blackpool If its longer then it has to be Great Yarmouth, Cromer or Sheringham

Till later

Old 07-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #2841
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rose-hope you found some inspiration and ideas for your next job. I'm sorry about the rant. From now on I'd better apply the saying I usually go by-discretion is the better part of valour as far as that subject goes. I'm rather ashamed of myself that I couldn't find anything else to talk about at that point

Oooh the seaside always sounds like a good idea to me. Where do you usually go for seaside pleasure? If I want to make just a day of it its usually Skegness or Blackpool If its longer then it has to be Great Yarmouth, Cromer or Sheringham

Till later
Please don't apologise for the rant - I totally agree with everything you said. And you have no reason to be ashamed of yourself. It'sjust that there are so many lurkers around - who dislike a lot of us (especially me ) - and I think best not to encourage them.

As for where I go to the seaside? Well Brighton is the nearest place I guess -closely followed by Bournemouth and Southsea (Hayling Island).

And you'll be very pleased to know that thunder is so localised, that it might have thundered in SW19 but it didn't do it over my house At least not yet

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #2842
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Ok you guys spoke too much I'm too lazy to read back

Veliko Tarnovo was lovely, such a beautiful town And Rada and Vass are just awesome people We had a pretty good time Marat was kind to us and gave us a reason to celebrate The Russian way, with vodka It was a pity Andreea and I could only stay for one night And the trains were horrible. We spent 6 hours on a train for 160 freaking km And the people that work at the train station should speak English, or French or Spanish If we would have listened to the girl at the information desk in Ruse, we would have never got to Veliko The funniest thing was that the train we took from Ruse to Veliko, was the exact same one we took from Bucharest to Ruse Andreea nearly exploded

Hope everyone is great Love the new thread title, btw
Old 07-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #2843
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Welcome back Aleka Glad you had a great time

Old 07-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #2844
country flag but-it's-ok

Good morning

Aleka,welcome back Your Bulgaria trip sounded like a lot of fun Oooh tell me more about Veliko. I love finding out about new places Do you have pics? I admire anyone who can knock back vodka,I cant

Well I'm not feeling so great this morning I have to go for an injection in my back I know I'm going to feel really **** afterwards I'll be like a zombie So,I don't know how much I'll be here today

Never mind

Did anyone see Igor and Makiri playing mixed doubles last night?. I was well impressed Makiri got a lot of Vizners 1st serves back,making winners And Igors serving was pretty awesome

I see Filip made it through to semis of boys singles,but I havent seen him on TV yet

If I don't post much in here today,don't worry I usually feel better after 48 hours or so,then the injection kicks in and takes the pain away

At least the sun is shining here, and its Friday Take care everyone

Old 07-04-2008, 07:31 AM   #2845
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Morning

Di Sorry to hear about the injection and especially that you don't feel well afterwards I hope this time you'll feel less bad

Aleka Welcome back lazy girl Seems you had a great time

Taxes for people having a nice view On the other hand taxes for people with a garden exists already in France. The bigger it is the more they pay

I know Brighton and Bournemouth and I like them both But the beach in Brighton hurts

Poupina vomitted on my bed last night And next to my bed, on the bedroomfloor I so like to clean up catvomit in the middle of the night

Last edited by *Elsie* : 07-04-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:40 AM   #2846
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Morning What a busy morning I've had - my house is spotless now Next door have workmen in doing something to their double glazing - so I didn't get a lie in, on my day off this morning - just took the opportunity to do some housework - how exciting

Di - I'm sorry about the injection - hope you feel better soon. Yes I saw a bit of Andreev last night - it was quite entertaiing

Connie Hope you've had a pleasant morning and been productive, without any MTF distractions Any good plans for the weekend?

Old 07-04-2008, 10:48 AM   #2847
country flag *Elsie*

Very productive Looking for a new flat on internet

I don't have any particular plans for this weekend. I am about to leave work because I am going to my hairdresser this afternoon. Tomorrow I will go in town (it's still sales here ) and sunday I am going swimming. That's all folks How about you?
Old 07-04-2008, 10:49 AM   #2848
country flag *Elsie*

Very productive Looking for a new flat on internet

I don't have any particular plans for this weekend. I am about to leave work because I am going to my hairdresser this afternoon. Tomorrow I will go in town (it's still sales here ) and sunday I am going swimming. That's all folks How about you?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #2849
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

So many posts to catch up ... Men, i'd have to give up life and stop working to stay up to date here

Update about mom: she's having a new cast now, a purple and this one has to stay for around 3 weeks, then they'll do an xray to see how it healed, and if it's healing, she'll have some kind of support cast, which will be removable so she can take it off from time to time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhappy View Post

Yay, Spain won! With Russia out, I cheered for Spain and won myself $50CAN! The bruise around my eye is almost gone, so thanks for asking MrsFabregas
I won around 350 euro's in the footie poll on my fathers work... Out did all the male "soccer know it alls"

nice to hear the bruise is almost gone!

Quote:
Frens- Yes Dani is clever,he can ride without a glove, a footpeg, with an exhaust hanging off, I'vs seen him do all this, thats why he's awesome :worship I laughed at Rossi, cos I knew what it meant for Dani. Yes, that does make me mean,you may slap my wrist :lol
What a moto-driver then, if he can do all that ... And i won't slap your wrist, we all have our own favourites, right??

[quote=The Cat Lady;7263939]
Frens - No he wasn't totally passed out - and I always find when they're that passed out, - it really isn't worth the effort anyway[quote]

Well, your right, it's no fun when they're totally passed out, cuz certain things won't work then anymore ... The perfect thing is nearly passed out, when they let you do everything you want with them

Quote:
As for the photo........... he really wouldn't like me to put a photo of him on here (I can understand that as I wouldn't have one of me on here either!) - but if you imagine a taller, older Janko, without the beard and thinner in the face - then that's the nearest I can think to describe Alex. He's very, very dark - typically Serbian looking Hope that helps a bit. Oh - and I'm with you on the half-naked guys swinging on ropes though I think they might look a bit out of place here in my office.
you're description is making me

There's always the PM too, you know
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #2850
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

And Tarzan was , i'd tried to kidnap him, but he wouldn't fit into my handbag

Quote:

Yes you can be selfish Where in Holland do you live?
thanks, and i live in/ near the Hague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
And, man oh man, what I wouldn't give to see that massage
Get in the long long line for that

Quote:

Di - how about "trolling, trolling, trolling on the river"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I'm protesting Why is this The Tursunov fangirls chat thread only ?? This is segregation :lol
Hey Ted, Frens here ... welcome and how nice it is to have a male to protect us from all the bad trolls things

Quote:
And - I can assure you my poor Alex doesn't want to leave me all alone - it's just that this week he is working in another location, covering for a colleague on holiday - so he has a long drive everyday, and he gets home really late and he is really tired

Now you see why I feel mean taking his cheesecake :sad It does look nice though
Poor Rosie ... Take the cheesecake, you can always give him something else i bet he doesn't mind

Quote:

Edit: I'm eating it now - I have no willpower at all
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote