The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2008, 12:45 PM   #2791
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Hello to our Fanboy,Ted so nice to meet you,I'm Di

I agree that Rose should be Mod. A ruthless streak is what we need around MTF And T***** would cease to exist I don't know who I want to win the Mens Title now.

I am on my lunch break I've just had a scone with my sandwich, made by my nice boss At 3.00pm-I'm done for the day. Has the expected rain arrived at Wimbledon? I don't know if they've had any play at all,cos I cant see the scores for now

Connie-Where are you? Hope you are OK,not being surrounded by any Ghastly people I hope your headache isn't bothering you sweetie Poupina She is sooooo beautiful, thanks for posting the pics of her I can well understand how bad you'll feel when you have to give her back.

Rose-I am sorry you still are having such a bad time at work, and MTF is getting you down I wish there was something I could do to help sweetheart Try to remember that things will soon get better, and you will always have people who love and support you, wherever you are, whatever you say or do And thanks for worrying about the rain and my barbecue last night. I had it going when my friends arrived,and we had finished it before the rain came which was around 11.00 pm here. And, have I read somewhere that you might put Ernests in your siggy? That would be nice,but of course it doesn't matter if you don't

Anyway,lunch break over Take care everyone,chat later

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 12:53 PM   #2792
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Hello to our Fanboy,Ted so nice to meet you,I'm Di
Hello Di

I read you on Ernie's forum and I think somewhere else, but I can't figure out where

It's nice to meet you too

The match is about to begin AJMO
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #2793
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Connie Where are you?

Sorry I left, I don’t even have an excuse

Di So you have a nice boss, good for you My headache is better thanks.

Yeah, Rose as our Mod But she is so demanding that I am not even sure if I could stay
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:44 PM   #2794
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post

Sorry I left, I don’t even have an excuse

Di So you have a nice boss, good for you My headache is better thanks.

Yeah, Rose as our Mod But she is so demanding that I am not even sure if I could stay
Don't worry - my personal friends are allowed a few weaknesses - you could stay Thanks for the Rep btw

And Di - hope you can get home in time to watch some tennis. Still rain delays at the moment - covers are off- but looks like it might start again very soon. Can't really moan though - weather here has been amazing this Wimbledon

Mind you - rain delays at Wimby mean one thing here - even more Murray on the TV It's bad enough I have to cheer for the moaning, whingeing Scot tonight - without having to see his ugly face on my screen when he's not playing live. "Vamos Murray"

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-02-2008 at 02:49 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #2795
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't worry - my personal friends are allowed a few weaknesses - you could stay Thanks for the Rep btw

And Di - hope you can get home in time to watch some tennis. Still rain delays at the moment - covers are off- but looks like it might start again very soon. Can't really moan though - weather here has been amazing this Wimbledon

Mind you - rain delays at Wimby mean one thing here - even more Murray on the TV It's bad enough I have to cheer for the moaning, whingeing Scot tonight - without having to see his ugly face on my screen when he's not playing live. "Vamos Murray"
Thanks for letting me stay, you are very generous You are welcome for the rep. I much more prefer to read that than "I hope that Roddick wins now"

Vamos Murray
Old 07-02-2008, 03:11 PM   #2796
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for letting me stay, you are very generous You are welcome for the rep. I much more prefer to read that than "I hope that Roddick wins now"

Vamos Murray
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far. And I would honestly like to see Federer win another Wimbledon - I know how much it would mean to him, and I like to watch his style of play. The usual suspects FedTards would be unbearable for a while of course - but PA notwithstanding - I still think the MTF FedTards are more bearable than the BWTards

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #2797
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

My work is done,I'm home,no tennis

I thought I'd post a few cute pics to cheer up the other working girlies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg good%20morning%20have%20a%20tweety%20day.jpg (23.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ico-tweety-3.jpg (10.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg ico-tweety-5.jpg (12.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg winniegang.jpg (20.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by patchett : 07-02-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #2798
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far. And I would honestly like to see Federer win another Wimbledon - I know how much it would mean to him, and I like to watch his style of play. The usual suspects FedTards would be unbearable for a while of course - but PA notwithstanding - I still think the MTF FedTards are more bearable than the BWTards
For sure

If you are the "kiss of death" for every player you want to win, could you please root for the Hulk this evening I will send you a cheesecake if Pukeboy wins

PA

I am going home now I am going for a run with friends this evening. And I decided to go over to Poupina to pick her up, I want to see how they treat her now that they have this new couch

Nice evening
Old 07-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #2799
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
For sure

If you are the "kiss of death" for every player you want to win, could you please root for the Hulk this evening I will send you a cheesecake if Pukeboy wins

PA

I am going home now I am going for a run with friends this evening. And I decided to go over to Poupina to pick her up, I want to see how they treat her now that they have this new couch

Nice evening
Connie,have a nice evening too Enjoy your run,and cuddle Poupina for me

Yay they are playing again

Old 07-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #2800
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My work is done,I'm home,no tennis

I thought I'd post a few cute pics to cheer up the other working girlies
I'm not a working girlie

What about the following title for the thread : Tursunov Fanboy Ted's Harem Chat Thread
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:59 PM   #2801
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Di I love the cute pictures.The Winnie the Pooh one reminds me of our "Group Hug" photo, that we always bring out on Nole's Forum when we need to feel the love and share our misery. We did a lot of that last week

Connie - have a great evening and please Poupina for me. And - I'm sorry -no amount of cheesecake could EVER make me cheer for that ghastly Hulk creature I would probably die first! He'll win anyway - he is so damned strong that Murray looks like a little boy against him Even Nole and Dima have almost been knocked over by the power of his shots sometimes

OK - tennis is just starting so I am off. I'm having my hair cut tonight at 6.00pm - but hopefully shouldn't interfere with tennis too much.

Later

Old 07-02-2008, 04:15 PM   #2802
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Di I love the cute pictures.The Winnie the Pooh one reminds me of our "Group Hug" photo, that we always bring out on Nole's Forum when we need to feel the love and share our misery. We did a lot of that last week

Connie - have a great evening and please Poupina for me. And - I'm sorry -no amount of cheesecake could EVER make me cheer for that ghastly Hulk creature I would probably die first! He'll win anyway - he is so damned strong that Murray looks like a little boy against him Even Nole and Dima have almost been knocked over by the power of his shots sometimes

OK - tennis is just starting so I am off. I'm having my hair cut tonight at 6.00pm - but hopefully shouldn't interfere with tennis too much.

Later
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me

Last edited by patchett : 07-02-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:35 PM   #2803
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me
Hairdersser was ill - so it got cancelled

Murray got beaten

Alex bought me flowers (What has he got to feel guilty about? )

That's all my exciting news for the evening

Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM   #2804
country flag but-it's-ok

Quote:
Hairdersser was ill - so it got cancelled

Murray got beaten

Alex bought me flowers (What has he got to feel guilty about? )

That's all my exciting news for the evening
Such a shame,you couldn't get your hair done Rose,it would have made you feel better. The Nadal/Murray match was a non-event I ended up watching Jamie win his Mixed Doubles. Jamie has had an army cut

Alex bought you flowers,thats so nice. He's a romantic,and he loves you-he hasn't got anything to feel guilty about,he cares for you. Besides,you are deserving of flowers always

At least you have some news I've been having a bad day elsewhere on MTF. I keep doing spelling mistakes, mixing up countries, not checking my posts, how embarrasing is that? I keep apologising,then everything is OK I'm not in gear today,I made mistakes at work too I get soat myself but then I always laugh so its fine My truck isn't in gear today,I'd better put it in neutral see if that'll help Just one of those days

Sweet dreams everyone

Last edited by patchett : 07-02-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #2805
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Morning

Di - sorry you had a bad day on MTF yesterday - no need to apologise though - I'm sure everyone knew what you were talking about anyway! Most people on the Player Forums (where you mostly post) are nice, decent people - it's only the trolls on GM and one other place that need a severe beating with a feather duster or something

Yes - Alex bought me flowers - and made my tea this morning because I work up late I still find it hard to believe that someone like him really does love me (he teases me he's just doing it so I'll marry him and give him British citizenship ) - but I guess he must do somewhere.

As for Murray and Nadal Murray had no chance - he looked like a puny, frightened little boy against The Hulk - all his fire and confidence had gone - I almost started to like him Glad Jamie won though - I like Jamie far better than Andy.
Anyway - have a good day - and catch up later I'm sure