The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 185 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #2761
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

TrollSpray

Had a dream day with Dad. I drove to Bakewell with him next to me,I almost freaked. I enjoyed it though And at that there were 3 sets of roadworks

Consider all your requests granted for party tonight,Rose that Serbian song sounds soooo romantic,if only I could sing it I truly would. I'll tell you what other songs we decided to sing when I post tomorrow. I have decided to go the whole hog and have a barbecue too. Oooh the grease,the noise

I'm expecting to have a sore throat in the morning-but I don't care The local CSO has been informed of the impending mayhem I really don't know how I'll face work in the morning,but I'll be so happy it'll be worth the suffering

Rose-you are missing Alex so much But take his cheesecake You can get him some more

Until tomorrow,take care girlies,

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2008, 04:12 PM   #2762
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
TrollSpray

Had a dream day with Dad. I drove to Bakewell with him next to me,I almost freaked. I enjoyed it though And at that there were 3 sets of roadworks

Consider all your requests granted for party tonight,Rose that Serbian song sounds soooo romantic,if only I could sing it I truly would. I'll tell you what other songs we decided to sing when I post tomorrow. I have decided to go the whole hog and have a barbecue too. Oooh the grease,the noise

I'm expecting to have a sore throat in the morning-but I don't care The local CSO has been informed of the impending mayhem I really don't know how I'll face work in the morning,but I'll be so happy it'll be worth the suffering

Rose-you are missing Alex so much But take his cheesecake You can get him some more

Until tomorrow,take care girlies,
If you want to practice it - have a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuXDkIxOxc

Have a great and wonderul time tonight - you deserve it

Edit: I'm eating it now - I have no willpower at all

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #2763
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Adam was right No one queues like us. If you come to Wimbledon next year, you will see that the queue there is an art form - and must admit, other countries scare me totally because they don't do it. I always get pushed back because I just don't have it in me to push ahead or "queue jump" :shrug

Sorry you didn't see the lovely Cosmin yesterday - will be all the better when you do see him again.

As for being locked into the Locker Room with Janko - not sure his girlfriend would approve, - but I would sure enjoy it!
I'm exactly the same. But sometimes if people are like reaaaally rude, I have to say something.

Well we're definitely not gonna see each other these day, cause I'm going to Bulgaria for 2 days Tomorrow we leave :bounce"

Details
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post

Today I've done 3 hours study,thats enough. Its too nice out there. I am going out with my Dad today! We're shopping(yes,a man who is willing to trail round the shops) And tonight,I am having a karaoke party So I am going door knocking warning the neighbours that their windows might shatter, and that their peace will definitely be shattered
COOL!!!! Karaoke!!! I love singing but I've never been to karaoke Have lots of fun tonight, and so glad to hear you had such a wonderful day with your dad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
I'm protesting Why is this The Tursunov fangirls chat thread only ?? This is segregation

Quote:
And - I can assure you my poor Alex doesn't want to leave me all alone - it's just that this week he is working in another location, covering for a colleague on holiday - so he has a long drive everyday, and he gets home really late and he is really tired Now you see why I feel mean taking his cheesecake It does look nice though
I'm sure he'll understand. You just wanted to feel...close to him, so you ate his cheesecake

See you in 2 days guys. Lots of kisses
Old 07-02-2008, 06:23 AM   #2764
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Aleka- Have a great time in Bulgaria I am sure you'll tell us about it when you get back.

And well,I don't go to karaoke,I always prefer to do karaoke at home,scares the neighbours I had a lot of fun thanks

Sweet girls,good morning

I had a great night. There were 8 of us,and we decided to use the night to raise money for a local charity that acts as an outlet for disabled people to use as a place to work,study, have fun,take trips out. It was threatened with closure recently but has had an injection of cash,but they need money for their overheads so we raised the money for that

We started off with Gloria Gaynor song I Am What I Am, Ami Stewarts version of Light My Fire,we did two Abba songs Fernando and Dancing Queen. Then Total Eclipse of The Heart,Against All Odds and Groovy Kind Of Love. Other songs were Kiss Me Honey Honey by Shirley Bassey,Take Me Out,Hopelessly Devoted To You,Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Feel Good by James Brown,I'm So Excited by Pointer Sisters,Queen(two songs) Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Another One Bites The Dust. I did Nobody Does It Better by Carly Simon on my own. We sang Take That songs 'Shine' and 'Rule The World' I also did Enya 'Orinoco Flow(Sail Away)' I love Enya. I know Dima doesn't though

We had a barbecue,managed not to burn anything.

I am shattered,and predictably croaky(I'd give one of Lilys frogs a run for their money quite easily today I am sooooo happy though I am just walking round with a permanent smile on my face

I only picked the bad bit about going out with Dad(the traffic). We had a wonderful time,just walking,shopping,admiring the views,even met some Australian cricketers who are touring the country at the moment, they were from a suburb of Melbourne. I love Melbourne,I was lucky enough to go there in 2001. I have never got over it. Then to complete the Aussie theme we had lunch in Australian Diner there. We had roast chicken I overheard the barman telling some little old ladies that that they were going to get a thrill(strippers). 'Oh you don't do food then?' I nearly fell off my stool laughing.

I'd better go and sweep up all the shattered glass now Then a strong coffee,and get ready for work.

Back to reality,work for all of us,but it has to be done. Till later Love you all

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #2765
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Di So glad you had such a wonderful night And I smiled about you sounding like one of Lily's frogs And it's great that you and your friends chose to do all this for such a worthwhile charity - amazing I thought of you last night, because it rained a lot here last night and I worried that it might ruin your barbecue - glad it seems to have avoided your area.

Aleka Have a wonderful time in Bulgaria

As for me - well, I actually have a lot of work to do this morning So many people leaving - and that means I have to do all their "leavers' stuff" and references and HR records etc It's really very depressing, and I feel depressed enough about MTF without that making it worse. So I will be here as much as I can - but not sure how often that will be this morning.

Later

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #2766
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

Rose I am sorry that you are not feeling very well and that you are having a hard time at work sweetie I hope the strawberries and cream cake will cheer you up

As for the poster, I am probably wrong, I guess I didn't look at his flag properly, but as the americans know as much about football as the australians I won't take back what I said Oh and about the australian lurkers, I was just kidding but we can't be sure can we

Di I am so happy you spend such a great day with your dad and that the karaoke was a succes I hope your working day won't be too hard after that, but you like your job so I guess you'll be fine

Aleka, you probably left already Have a lovely time in Bulgaria

I am not feeling quite well myself And when I came in this morning and said good morning to ghastly Richard he didn't answer I have a headache Luckily Poupina is coming this evening For those who don't know, Poupina is the cat of friends of mine. I am catsitting here when they are on holiday. Here are some pictures. She is adorable
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poupina1.jpg (163.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Poupina2.jpg (156.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Poupina3.jpg (139.8 KB, 3 views)
*Elsie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:18 AM   #2767
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Connie sweetie - sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon

And - don't worry about me - it's not really work - it's more here to be honest Well not "here" on this Thread - but MTF in general. Far too much trolling and trashing and agression and bitching and nastiness - and people acting like bullying schoolchildren - I just can't be dealing with it - maybe I need a break from it Oh and Alex is going home for a week later this month - so that makes me as well

But there are always cheerier things to think of - like Poupina She is just so beautiful - and I know having her with you will cheer you up and make you feel so much better And at least she won't go out on the streets all night like a hussy (like Lily did last night ) Little b*tch just wouldn't come in when I called her last night - and eventually came in at about 5.00am with a smug expression

Anyway - the strawberries are here - a bit too early for them really - but better than not at all I guess. Oh - and there is no cream cake - just cream to go wth the strawberries

Old 07-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #2768
country flag *Elsie*

*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute*Elsie* has a reputation beyond repute

No, Poupina isn't a hussy. These days are behind her now

I know what you mean about MFT I am not listining to my own advice to not go on GM anymore I saw this new thread called "why do people hate Federer" and someone says (among other things) that he has a nasty accent I've read meaner things for sure but it irritated me I mean, the guy speaks like 5 languages and people are saying that he has a nasty accent

I am sorry Alex is leaving you again I know it's not the same but I will be here for you

Strawberries with cream and not creamcake. Ofcourse
Old 07-02-2008, 08:51 AM   #2769
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
No, Poupina isn't a hussy. These days are behind her now

I know what you mean about MFT I am not listining to my own advice to not go on GM anymore I saw this new thread called "why do people hate Federer" and someone says (among other things) that he has a nasty accent I've read meaner things for sure but it irritated me I mean, the guy speaks like 5 languages and people are saying that he has a nasty accent

I am sorry Alex is leaving you again I know it's not the same but I will be here for you

Strawberries with cream and not creamcake. Ofcourse
Yes - I saw your comment in GM. At one stage I would have said something similar too - but I'm just so tired of it now. Far too many imbecilic kids who think they're so important and haven't got the first clue about life

As for Alex - well - he's only leaving me for 7 days and he says he'll ring me every day - so I really shouldn't be moaning about it I know he needs to see Milena (his daughter) and his parents and brother (I'm not that cruel) -but if I'm honest, I guess he'll see his ex again and all the very beautiful girls back home and decide he wants to stay there or something And - yes - it's pathetic I know - and not really like me - and he wanted me to go with him - it's me that said no because of work and the cats and stuff (Carol's away that week so no cat-sitter)- so I'm sure I'll get over it.

And tell Poupina - once a hussy - always a hussy - I'm sure Lily could give her some lessons to get her back on track!

Btw - how is Ghastly Emmanuel? I hear you talk about the others - but nothing about him for while?I miss him

Anyway - I have to do some training for an hour :rolleyes; Yes - me training someone So I'll be back as soon as I can!

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-02-2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:10 AM   #2770
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Yes - I saw your comment in GM. At one stage I would have said something similar too - but I'm just so tired of it now. Far too many imbecilic kids who think they're so important and haven't got the first clue about life

As for Alex - well - he's only leaving me for 7 days and he says he'll ring me every day - so I really shouldn't be moaning about it I know he needs to see Milena (his daughter) and his parents and brother (I'm not that cruel) -but if I'm honest, I guess he'll see his ex again and all the very beautiful girls back home and decide he wants to stay there or something And - yes - it's pathetic I know - and not really like me - and he wanted me to go with him - it's me that said no because of work and the cats and stuff (Carol's away that week so no cat-sitter)- so I'm sure I'll get over it.

And tell Poupina - once a hussy - always a hussy - I'm sure Lily could give her some lessons to get her back on track!

Btw - how is Ghastly Emmanuel? I hear you talk about the others - but nothing about him for while?I miss him
I am tired of it too but just had to say something, probabaly because I have a nasty comment myself

As for Alex, you are right, you really shouldn't be moaning, especially because it gives you a very good excuse to eat cheesecake Not that you need any

Poupina is more interested in birds than in other cats at the moment Her owners have a cherrytree in their garden which attracts birds and Poupina is spending hours and hours under the tree, probably waiting until one of the birds falls Her owners have bought a new leather couch that will arrive today. Ther are very afraid Poupina will damage it and they will surely lock her out of the living room I know how you feel about that, and so do I
Old 07-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #2771
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
I am tired of it too but just had to say something, probabaly because I have a nasty comment myself

As for Alex, you are right, you really shouldn't be moaning, especially because it gives you a very good excuse to eat cheesecake Not that you need any

Poupina is more interested in birds than in other cats at the moment Her owners have a cherrytree in their garden which attracts birds and Poupina is spending hours and hours under the tree, probably waiting until one of the birds falls Her owners have bought a new leather couch that will arrive today. Ther are very afraid Poupina will damage it and they will surely lock her out of the living room I know how you feel about that, and so do I
Training over

Yes - indeed - I feel the same. If you have a cat - you should expect such things as ruined furniture - and if you don't like it - then don't have a cat I guess it's not so bad if you have a new young kitten, and there are "rules" from the beginning - but to have an old one like Poupina, and then change the ground-rules, so it makes her feel unwanted and makes her last days unhappy by banning her from the places she feels comfortable, just for the sake of furntiure ... well it just makes me to think about it. I do so hate people half the time - they are so insensitive and selfish - towards other people as well as animals! Cats are so much nicer. OK - rant over - and I know you agree with me anyway I still think you should have Poupina - you love her so much

As for Alex - I know you're right - I should trust him more and not feel so insecure about him running off with every other woman in the world. It's not like me at all - I'm normally the "hussy" and couldn't care less But guess it's because his track record isn't so good in that way unfortunately - though he swears he has "changed" from 15-20 years ago - and I think he probably has.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #2772
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Ted Don't worry, fanboys are welcome here too

Thank you

--> so change the thread's name now

mouha ha ha ha ha :evil laugh:
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #2773
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello my friend - of course you're always welcome here Just sorry my work PC has been playing up, and it's taken me about an hour to be able to reply to this post

Hope you're OK, and not too sad about Misha yesterday
Oh well, I drowned my sorrow into the somber color of a peculiar red wine. We French do drink red wine a lot. I hope Fran will confirm this

Dima drinks red wine too, did you know that ?
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #2774
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Thank you

--> so change the thread's name now

mouha ha ha ha ha :evil laugh:
We mere minions are not important enough to change the thread title. That is up to Gab (Saumon) - the thread starter. She's French too So have you got a headache after all your wine?

Old 07-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #2775
country flag *Elsie*

Quote:
Training over

Yes - indeed - I feel the same. If you have a cat - you should expect such things as ruined furniture - and if you don't like it - then don't have a cat I guess it's not so bad if you have a new young kitten, and there are "rules" from the beginning - but to have an old one like Poupina, and then change the ground-rules, so it makes her feel unwanted and makes her last days unhappy by banning her from the places she feels comfortable, just for the sake of furntiure ... well it just makes me to think about it. I do so hate people half the time - they are so insensitive and selfish - towards other people as well as animals! Cats are so much nicer. OK - rant over - and I know you agree with me anyway I still think you should have Poupina - you love her so much

As for Alex - I know you're right - I should trust him more and not feel so insecure about him running off with every other woman in the world. It's not like me at all - I'm normally the "hussy" and couldn't care less But guess it's because his track record isn't so good in that way unfortunately - though he swears he has "changed" from 15-20 years ago - and I think he probably has.
You shouln't have said that It will break my heart even more to give her back in three weeks

I didn't know you had to train someone, I missed your edit, thought you abandonned me

Ted As for the thread title, read Rosie's post