JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008 - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #526
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
CR: 93-113 (-£4936.86)
Getting one in early for wednesday as I think there may be a slight price drop over the next couple of days.

L10 (£1000) Handicap - Germany (-1) beat Turkey @ 6/4
PP (SI) - £2500

Bet is a loser if Germany win by 1.

CR: 93-113 (-£5936.86)

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING

L1 (£100) David Villa top scorer Euro 2008 @ 17/1
PP (SI) - £1800
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #527
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Your Villa bet still looking good even though he didnt get on the score sheet- i guess its only Podolski that can realistcly catch him right?

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #528
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Your Villa bet still looking good even though he didnt get on the score sheet- i guess its only Podolski that can realistcly catch him right?
Pavluchenko is on 3 as well, Ballack and Arshavin on 2. I think if I'm lucky I'll get a deadheat on Villa and have to split my winnings either 2 or even 3 ways. Germany should get 2 or 3 against the depleted Turks tomorrow (or maybe even more) and Podolski will probably get a piece of the action.

That will kind of work out for me, anyway. As I need Germany to cover the handicap and that will return me (inc.stake) £2500. Obviously the best case scenario for me is Germany covering the handicap and neither Podolski or Ballack getting on the scoresheet, but I can't see that all coming together, too much to ask.

I'm considering backing a Germany/Russia final @ 2/1. Will make a final decision on that tomorrow night.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #529
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L10 (£1000) Handicap - Germany (-1) beat Turkey @ 6/4
PP (SI) - £2500

Bet is a loser if Germany win by 1.

CR: 93-113 (-£5936.86)
Loss.

to the Turkish fighters. They deserved more.

CR: 93-114 (-£5936.86)

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING

PP (SI) - £1800
Old 06-25-2008, 10:30 PM   #530
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

jj, who is this latest hot beeatch?

i feel like a google search and a wank
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #531
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post

Jesus christ- a bit to much info their- if you look back a page or 2 Jat did name her

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-26-2008, 12:19 AM   #532
country flag jayjay

Quote:

Please don't call my future bit on the side a 'beeatch'.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=510
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 PM   #533
country flag jayjay

So what are everyone's thoughts on the final? It is obviously going to be my last play of what has turned out to be a disappointing season. Spain are clearly the better footballing side and have the greater quality throughout their team and squad. However, I am leaning towards taking Germany O/R, for the same reason as I took them to knock out Portugal. I just think they'll find a way to win the match and grind Spain down.

For me it's either taking Germany OR at odds against, or no play. I just don't have enough confidence in Spain to back them OR at odds on even though footballing reasons suggest they should win if they play to anywhere near their potential.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #534
country flag ryan23

Everything points to Spain they have been the better team throughtout the competetion- they have the better players etc etc but Germany always get the luck- Spain should win but its a final anything can happen

Can i also just add i dont rate many of Germany's players i think its a very average team for Germany standards over the years- Ballack is good and he does a good job without him i dont see a lot else!

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #535
country flag jayjay

Quote:
CR: 93-114 (-£5936.86)
The final play of a season to forget.

L10 (£1000) Germany to lift the trophy @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250

CR: 93-114 (-£6936.86)

The ideal result for me would be Germany winning 1-0 and Podolski not scoring.

Quote:
OUTRIGHT PENDING

PP (SI) - £1800
My season came down to this, none of my major OR plays came in. 2k on the ANC, 1k on Bayern, 1k on Boca, 1k on Euro 2008. Any one of those to come in would have bumped me up by 4-5k or more, but it wasn't to be. Even Fulham cost me 1k after a miracle recovery from relegation. And one very bad weekend when I already had 7k of pending plays meant I had to sit back and watch for a few weeks until some money came in. On the one hand I lost out on picking matches that could have bumped me up, on the other maybe it saved me some more money.

In hindsight, I probably should have kept some powder dry when I was 3k or so up instead of lock in my OR plays, but that was how I wanted to go at it, but it didn't work out.

After Sunday I don't think I'm going to be around MTF for a good while, mainly due to other projects I'm involved in net related that are going to take up a good portion of my time. So incase I don't see alot of you guys around for a while, I'd like to say it's been a laugh this season in this thread - even though the numbers weren't as I would have liked. To all of the posters who spent time in this thread - Ryan, Jig, Swisha, BG, Jez, Henry, Genci, Shotgun, GWH, Ivan, Jaap, Escude (for ass related purposes ) and any others, good luck with your future bets and thanks for exchanging opinions throughout the season. I'll still be spending time every now and again at my usual hangout (I guess by now most of you know where that is, so I don't need to say it) so all you guys are welcome over there anytime if you wish to pop over.

I'll see you when I see you.

ps. BG and Swish, I'm all in for the Draft Room again when the time comes. This time we'll have to have some money on it unless you guys are scared about how bad a beating you got last time.

Last edited by jayjay : 06-29-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #536
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23
Jesus christ- a bit to much info their- if you look back a page or 2 Jat did name her

That was one of my favorite dialogues in what has been a pretty entertaining thread you've kept throughout the season, so thanks for that Jay. Some nice "real estate" (mighty fine ass - one of my favourite lines from Alan Johnson - "The Peep Show") you have posted from time to time.

But, obviously, going back to the purpose of the thread, I'm sorry the season hasn't turned out quite as you'd hoped, although you did launch a fairly strong recovery over the last few weeks. At any rate, there is always next year. And I know that there are plenty others out there that see the most enjoyable challenge in this business being to strive to improve on so called "faults" that one made the previous season, and I'm sure that you have already worked many things out.

Best of luck for the finals, champ. I haven't watched a single minute of the Euros so I have no idea what to expect, but with two powerhouse football nations, I guess it should be an awesome final. Enjoy!

J

...oh and, don't get too comfortable in the Fantasy tennis...about time I iron out some of my mistakes. But seriously, you're flying man!
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #537
country flag ryan23

Sorry to hear you wont be around as much Jay- many thanks for your great thread its been really enjoyable....

As Jez said may not have been the best season for you but recently you have done a great recovery...

Best wishes for you in the future and try and pop back in here as much as you can

Adios

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #538
country flag jayjay

Quote:
L10 (£1000) Germany to lift the trophy @ 5/4
PP (SI) - £2250
Loss.

And...

Quote:
PP (SI) - £1800
Bank.

Quote:
CR: 93-114 (-£6936.86)
CR: 94-115 (-£5136.86)

Game over.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:50 PM   #539
country flag ryan23

Best wishes m8,will keep in contact

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 09-07-2008, 08:06 AM   #540
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll still be spending time every now and again at my usual hangout (I guess by now most of you know where that is, so I don't need to say it) so all you guys are welcome over there anytime if you wish to pop over.
What's the usual hangout?
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote