message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #136
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
This persecution of RagingLamb's character is beginning to become reminiscent of the infamous Salem Witch Trials.
Feel free to reply to my post any time.

I told you what happened when I got warned and rather than concede that RL was out of line, you've just ignored my reply to you.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 05:21 PM   #137
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMilan View Post
Oh you poor thing It's gonna be very hard for you when Novak eventually retires. Your life won't have a meaning
And yes, I've been a tennis fan since AO 1993
dont worry. he has a fairly meaningless life already. every other poster calls him/her a mindless troll.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:21 PM   #138
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I think this thread was created with the sole intent of attacking and harassing a mod that's just doing his work.
I'm not that sad or vindictive. I have a valid complaint and no one has suggested that I don't.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #139
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should learn the word RESPECT . You're sad if you think that every Novak fan is clueless about tennis You have your opinion, but disrespecting every single Novak fan is beyond pathetic
When you support someone who has no idea of what's respect towards other players/the sport/the fans, you can't expect any kind of respect back.

Also you Fakertards are probably the most pretentious, disrespectful and impolite fanbase in MTF.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I'm not that sad or vindictive. I have a valid complaint and no one has suggested that I don't.
You do, but where you fall short is that you didn't complain about it when it happened, you didn't even attempt to see if it was a mistake or simply an unintentional oversight. You just assumed there is some sort of bias and started accusing things where if you had just voiced your concern when it happened, chances are damn good shotgun also would have received an infraction. If you really think that every mod should catch every "infractionable" action, I think you are expecting too much. The report post button is there for a reason - to help the mods and the board as a whole. If you don't utilize what is there, you can't simply expect perfection.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #141
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
1.Blaze-2004 got an infraction/warning for congratulating a poster who stood up to Raginglamb................. I don't see any rule that forbids it in any of the Forum's rules, do you??
Yeah, that one was a complete joke

Dont forgot another one i got from my locked thread

Quote:
My inquiry has to do with why a personal attack has been waged against RagingLamb, if I didn't know any better I'd accuse Clay Death of being a character assassin.
The only character assassinations going on is RL on his own character when he started going around MTF abusing his power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Well, I've also complained about few things on several occasions. And guess what, I can't find those posts, they have been edited or deleted. I was complaining about some non-compatible threads being merged, posts editing, locking down successful threads without possible rules being violated etc. On the other hand I like that there is a moderator who is committed to what he/she is doing. So RL, keep up the good work and cut off the bad work (double standards, wrong decisions and personal agenda). I believe that he/she is a little bit overwhelmed from the power that he/she got and overstepping his/hers duties, but I also believe that in time he/she will bringing better and wiser decisions and will became a really good moderator.
Now this post i somewhat agree with. It is true he is new to his job and perhaps should be given leeway, but the fact that he has consistently shown what a clown he is in terms of infractions for stupid reasons boggles the mind.

He still has a chance to be a good GM mod.

Quote:
If what you said were true, your number of posts wouldn't have been 15460 but 460
Not really.

RL isn't that bad to delete 15000 posts

Quote:
This persecution of RagingLamb's character is beginning to become reminiscent of the infamous Salem Witch Trials.
Oh please

The trials were based on stupid 1692 superstition of witches, and none of the women that were killed were witches. They went around blindly accusing people of being witches and burning them at the stake. If anything, RL is the townspeople and the good people of GM are the "witches" that are being accused randomly and posts deleted, edited, or infractioned
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #142
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so says the forum "lynch bitchess" who started a lynch mob thread against me. they deleted that thread. did you learn anything?

this has been nothing more than an official complaint of raging lambs abuse of his authority.

but you are the best there is at taking things out of context for your own expedience.

go peddle your garbage elsewhere. there is no market for it here.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #143
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone actually read the rules regarding posting on GM?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #144
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Attacking mods usually ends up going wrong. I think that if you keep going in this boat you'll be drowned too. If you have some complain about a mod, send a PM to one of the supermods: Neely, Carlita or Bad Gambler and talk to them.

Don't go Clown Death's way.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #145
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Also, in the thread title, "Administrators" is spelled wrong
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #146
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Attacking mods usually ends up going wrong. I think that if you keep going in this boat you'll be drowned too. If you have some complain about a mod, send a PM to one of the supermods: Neely, Carlita or Bad Gambler and talk to them.

Don't go Clown Death's way.
Will do. Cheers.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #147
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
You do, but where you fall short is that you didn't complain about it when it happened, you didn't even attempt to see if it was a mistake or simply an unintentional oversight. You just assumed there is some sort of bias and started accusing things where if you had just voiced your concern when it happened, chances are damn good shotgun also would have received an infraction.
What are you talking about? I did complain about it. He edited the post where I called Shotgun a moron and where he called me a fuckhead. I then brought it to his attention that it was unfair of him to warn me, but not warn Shotgun. He's fully aware of my complaint, but chose to ignore it.

So tell me in what way RL was in the right? He is 100% wrong and should be held accountable. I only ask for consistency. I'll take the warning so long as Shotgun gets his. He didn't, though.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #148
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

poor RL must be having some nightmares in his sound sleep right now
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #149
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
You can't conclude someone has a personal agenda towards another poster(s) just based on the fact that several of that poster's threads were closed, especially when that poster is known for creating a lot of threads, many of them arguably for trolling purposes. Doesn't matter how many posts a thread has if it starts getting out of hand.

And second of all, how do you know that RL was the one who closed the threads? Last I checked, there is no notice that says which mod closed a thread. People are just assuming, perhaps unfairly, that RL is the one responsible for ALL of this moderation. There ARE three supermods and two other GM mods, after all. Just because they are not as "visible" doesn't mean they are not doing other things.
well he sends me the thread that he has deleted and the resulting infraction for my having created that thread. he is handing out infractions like he owns the bloody forum. at thsi rate, he will surely run off a lot of good posters who just love tennis.

there have been near endless completely useless threads here the whole time i have been here but at least my threads talk specifically about tennis. i was advised by some posters to cut back on threads and i obliged.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #150
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

RagingLamb is not corrupt, could we leave it at that and proceed with business as usual ?

This thread should be disposed of and proper action should be taken against the person responsible for initiating the spread of such hate-mongering.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote