message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #106
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
How do you know he wasn't warned?
Because I asked him.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #107
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

The RagingMod is a she.

shotgun was a great GM mod and should never have lost his job.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #108
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I'm not necessarily complaining about the warning. I would accept the warning if he had been consistent. The fact is he warned me for calling Shotgun a "moron" and didn't warn Shotgun for calling me a "fuckhead". That is inconsistent.
And did you report shotgun's post? Maybe it was just missed? Why are you assuming the worst about a person because of one little thing that was missed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Well, I've also complained about few things on several occasions. And guess what, I can't find those posts, they have been edited or deleted. I was complaining about some non-compatible threads being merged, posts editing, locking down successful threads without possible rules being violated etc. On the other hand I like that there is a moderator who is committed to what he/she is doing. So RL, keep up the good work and cut off the bad work (double standards, wrong decisions and personal agenda). I believe that he/she is a little bit overwhelmed from the power that he/she got and overstepping his/hers duties, but I also believe that in time he/she will bringing better and wiser decisions and will became a really good moderator.
What exactly do you think his personal agenda is? I don't even know who RagingLamb's favorite players are, I'd say that's being pretty impartial. Apparently no one here even gave a thought to the fact that he is a person too and might make some honest to goodness mistakes sometimes.

Quote:
So you think that it's ok for him to play favourites because he's good at merging threads? It's ok for him to turn a blind eye to Premium members and take action against non-Premium members?
You really think that Premium members are favored by mods? That's utterly ludicrous Why would RagingLamb care? It's not like he gets a portion of the premium membership proceeds, that's absolutely ridiculous and 100% incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The RagingMod is a she.

shotgun was a great GM mod and should never have lost his job.
Be quiet please; no need to be sexist. Shotgun did not "lose his job" - he chose to step down, ask him why.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #109
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

I think RL posted very explicitly that he's a guy...
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #110
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because I asked him.
I was banned for 6 months from GM and I'm a premium member... I don't think your theory makes much sense.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #111
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
And did you report shotgun's post? Maybe it was just missed? Why are you assuming the worst about a person because of one little thing that was missed?
No, I didn't. Shotgun didn't report mine either. Raginglamb took matters into her own hands. And no, it wasn't missed. She edited the posts and removed where I said "moron" and where Shotgun said "fuckhead". She also participated in the thread after it all took place. So again, she didn't miss it. She chose to ignore it.

As to favouring Premium members, perhaps it was just Shotgun that she favoured. Either way, it's unacceptable.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #112
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was banned for 6 months from GM and I'm a premium member... I don't think your theory makes much sense.
so why dont they ban you now? you have been attacking posters and calling them names ever since i joined this place. you have come after me at least 10 times for no reason at all.

at least, i talk about tennis. you go after posters for no reason at all.

and of course, you have become a pretty good suck up artist so mods can leave you alone. suck away.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #113
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
excellent post. i am very impressed. i hope they heed the advice. i am still in the process of putting together a rather lengthy letter detailing all the abuse, attacks, and infractions directed against me as well as constant interference with other people`s posts wher he feels compelled to edit posts. he has to find a way to stop promoting his personal agenda. its just pathetic and cheap and it doesnt make MTF look very good.
Oh, actually I generally don't agree with your posts and especially don't like the way you are doing it, but as I said in the "lynch" thread about your banning: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." These are the words written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but the world knows them as Voltaire's.
HeretiC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #114
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Be quiet please; no need to be sexist. Shotgun did not "lose his job" - he chose to step down, ask him why.
How is it sexist? I think it's a she and it's been stated it is. And no I won't be quiet.

The mod application process in giving the job to RL sucked. It said that there needed to be an enforcement of rules, applied randomly and got the job. Naturally if an election of sorts had took place like it did for all the others then it would have been a fair process.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:57 PM   #115
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Like I said, above, perhaps it's not favouring Premium members. He probably just favoured Shotgun, what with them both being older members. Regardless of the reason, it's inconsistent moderating.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:00 PM   #116
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

oh I'm so enjoying this
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #117
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Oh, actually I generally don't agree with your posts and especially don't like the way you are doing it, but as I said in the "lynch" thread about your banning: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." These are the words written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but the world knows them as Voltaire's.

i hear you. you can expect the same from me. i have full respect for reasonable, fair, and objective posters who are just passionate about tennis. i carry no personal agenda.

my presentation is more dramatic so as to make it a little more interesting.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #118
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
How is it sexist? I think it's a she and it's been stated it is. And no I won't be quiet.

The mod application process in giving the job to RL sucked. It said that there needed to be an enforcement of rules, applied randomly and got the job. Naturally if an election of sorts had took place like it did for all the others then it would have been a fair process.
Keep spewing incorrect facts, Joey. The only mods elected at MTF are player forum mods, elected by the posters of the forums. No GM mod has ever been elected. Shotgun resigned, by his own choice, and he was replaced by the supermods. end of story, so you can stop with your pointless conspiracy theories. If you have a problem with why RagingLamb was selected, write to the supermods and ask why RL was chosen.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #119
country flag MagicMilan
Banned!

MagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If ATP took the right measures Fakervic would be banned from competitions and you wouldn't even be following tennis anymore.
Oh you poor thing It's gonna be very hard for you when Novak eventually retires. Your life won't have a meaning
And yes, I've been a tennis fan since AO 1993
MagicMilan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #120
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
so why dont they ban you now? you have been attacking posters and calling them names ever since i joined this place. you have come after me at least 10 times for no reason at all.

at least, i talk about tennis. you go after posters for no reason at all.

and of course, you have become a pretty good suck up artist so mods can leave you alone. suck away.

You attack everyone and troll non-stop 24-7. GM has had its rough times, but it's unbearable now and 98% of it is because of your monologues and 600 posts in the same thread talking to yourself or one of your aliases. Also your posts are 100% intelligence-proof. It's just a bunch of and crap concatenated to seem like you're saying something, which you never are, because your comprehension of tennis is as good as Stalin's comprehension of democracy.

Keep attacking posters and mods. I have no problem with that.