message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #61
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
i think the bottom line is that you really cant help yourself. even this reply was a personal attack. how many posters will have to tell you and how many times for that matter that i am not rfk. you are calling me a liar. this is a shamless attack for no reason at all and it doesnt make you look any better. only worse. its pathetic really that you are willing to go so deep into the gutter for the sake of making yourself look smarter.

also, who the hell is forcing you you read my posts. are you that weak? cant you just skip over them? and finally, where are all these threads that you speak of?
I'm sorry it upsets you that I think you might be R=FK. You have very, very similar sensibilities and he has had many double accounts in the past. You both talk in cliches and make up buzz phrases that you then do to death.

CD, get real, 90% your threads have the same theme (Fed is done, haha Fedfans) - you know it, I know it and everyone that posts on GM knows it.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #62
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Are there no mods around in GM in the european daytime or what?

Here we have a thread that is evidently in the wrong place and is just being used for personal attacks on mods and on other posters, and general ego-driven bitchiness, and it's been left here for hours instead of being moved to the right place or deleted (since this thread is not exactly following the rules).

Nobody is merging duplicate threads either.

Anybody out there?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #63
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

My inquiry has to do with why a personal attack has been waged against RagingLamb, if I didn't know any better I'd accuse Clay Death of being a character assassin.

There is no room for this type of nonsense, if you have a problem with the man then take it up privately with him as a civilized human being.

Your antics are deplorable and I hope the administrators are able to recognize your scheme.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #64
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I've read the last posts and this is getting better. What we all need is to shout at each other not the mods. This way maybe MTF will become a peaceful place where everybody respects everybody including the players - utopia I know...

Shall I start? I am sick and tired of double standards and prejudice. And I am also sick of posters who think they are any better than any other person here.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM   #65
country flag gusman890

gusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond repute

And..what is to stop from this thread being deleted?

I'm an American who loves clay tennis and the clay season...what is wrong with that picture?
gusman890 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #66
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
My inquiry has to do with why a personal attack has been waged against RagingLamb, if I didn't know any better I'd accuse Clay Death of being a character assassin.

There is no room for this type of nonsense, if you have a problem with the man then take it up privately with him as a civilized human being.

Your antics are deplorable and I hope the administrators are able to recognize your scheme.
its not an attack. its a complaint that will soon be filed with the owners.

raging lamb has abused his position as a moderator for the sake of his personal agenda. plenty of posters agree with this and the proof is in the execution. he continues to delete threads and and he is hell bent on editing poster`s posts.

he has conveniently rigged his account here so i cannot send him a personal message. how pathetic is that. i am dealing with a coward and somebody who misrepresenting MTF for the sake of his own personal agenda.

this original post is far from an attack. its a complaint to the administrators and the owners. i will soon contact the right people involved in writing.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #67
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Are there no mods around in GM in the european daytime or what?

Here we have a thread that is evidently in the wrong place and is just being used for personal attacks on mods and on other posters, and general ego-driven bitchiness, and it's been left here for hours instead of being moved to the right place or deleted (since this thread is not exactly following the rules).

Nobody is merging duplicate threads either.

Anybody out there?
Second that.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #68
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

This is a clear personal attack to a mod doing his job. It can't be perceived as anything else. I hope the right measures are taken.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #69
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
Please be advised that Raging Lamb is taking his moderation duties too far. he continues to interfere with perfectly open and legitimate discussions on tennis. he is obsessive about editing posts and he also plays favorites here openly so as to try flaunt his little position.

there have been endless threads started here that are completely useless like the one about the Fed`s weight and the like and yet he took it upon himself to end several of my threads that were generating plenty of discussion here.

my thread about comparing and contrasting Nadal and Djokovic was ended for no reason when hundereds of posters were discussing their different styles of play.

and now my thread about the "doomsday stroking machine" which clearly talks about Nadal having taken his game to the next level was deleted for no reason at all.

worse, he has issued me an infraction for starting that thread. that thread was perfectly legitimate. the method of my making the point of his being on a tear for the last 3 months was creative but clean and intelligent. and posters were willing to discuss Nadal`s rising game.

this is a man who is ate up with hate. worse, he is taking his little duty of moderating too far. he is going out of his way to edit endless posts as well as delete perfectly legitimate threads that seem to generate fair amount of discussion. in short, he cant help butting in and it is constant and excessive.

this is not a professional and fair representation of MTF. this is going too far. this is about somebody who is now simply abusing his litle moderation duty. this will have a very adverse effect on this forum. number of intelligent posters no longer feel like posting here.

I will next make the calls to the owners of this forum to stop this abuse.
A lot of people are complaining about Raginglamb, including me. I think he is an embarrassment to the forum.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #70
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread clay death

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:15 PM   #71
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
He gives me an infraction for calling somebody a moron, for stating something moronic, yet their is a emoticon on this forum symbolizing the word "retard".
Same here. I called Shotgun a "moron". I got an infraction. Shotgun, a Premium Member, called me a "fuckhead" and received no warning. Like I said, Raginglamb is an embarrassment to the forum and is abusing his power.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #72
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to find out what process we need to follow to get some additional GM mods appointed to try to calm this sort of thing down.

There are procedures that are more effective for complaining about how the site is run but people would rather start a thread and organise an online lynch mob.

I hope something can be done in future to prevent this sort of thread from running for hours.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #73
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

The problem is: who's qualified and impartial?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #74
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
The problem is: who's qualified and impartial?
Good point.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #75
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
OK, I will agree to why you have that point of view glenn. Many and identical threads may seem to be trolling ŕ la JUSTCAUSE.

Clay Death how do you feel about a compromise because some people here feel that you start too many threads for them to handle.In other words, to others, you come out as an excessively talkative fella whilst your audience isn't that much into listening or seeing the light. Maybe if you start less threads, people here will be able to keep up with your brilliance and might interact with you more positively.
agreed. i have cut back already actually. i dont see hardly any of my threads around.

this last one was really going to be about Clay Monster`s devastating ground strokes but it never got a chance to develop because Raging Lamb had a personal agenda and deleted it.

the other one was quite legitimate as well. the one about Djokovic vs Nadal--comparison thread was perfectly legitimate and was generating some discussion. posters has interesting input. some felt that Djokovic had huge upside whil others felt that Nadal was simply better. in cany case, there was absolutley no reason to end that thread just as it was developing.

this is is just gross abuse. raging lamb should never have given this duty of moderation so he can just promote his won agenda. he is hurting MTF and misrepresenting it.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote