We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 109 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2008, 09:54 PM   #1621
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Frens, Lucie

Old 06-15-2008, 12:11 PM   #1622
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Great big enormous hugs for you girls

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #1623
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Awww you guys
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #1624
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

what a crappy day for you, Lucie hope the girl is ok and no more bad days in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
Oh, boy ... did i had THE BEST friday the 13th yesterday

The wonderful day started with a phonecall from my aunt, that my uncle, who have been very very sick for a long time already, passed away in the morning Am sick of sadness now, but on the other hand i am sort of relieved for him, cuz finally he's free of pain and he's in peace now .... The funeral will take place on monday

So we all went to my aunts house, to gather with the whole family, before they took him away and then my mom, all cried out etc, slipped on the stairs there and broke her foot , so we spent the whole afternoon left at the ER waiting till they had time to cast her! She's the proud owner of a orange plastered leg now

Since she can't move or do things properly now, i moved over to the parents place to help out there for a while!

Hope you all had a better day and have a bood weekend!!!!

Frens
Ahh dear, I hadn't read this post before I PM-ed you so now my message seems kinda lame
First of all, sorry about your uncle hug:
And talk about bad luck for you mom I hope her foot will heal soon and she's not in too much pain.
Hope you're weekend was better and sorry again about not writing you earlier!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #1625
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the girl is fine now. She only stayed til evening in hospital. Seems it was a combination of not eating enough, low tension and the other girl getting injured (not as seriously injured as we feared, btw ). She's ok now. (Also, it seems during her transportation to hospital, the doctor and nurse detected a part of simulation on her part. )
So basically, everything back to normal with kids being horribly lazy today again !

Let's hope Frensje soon feeds us with better news about her mom's feet and morale (moral ? ).

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:38 PM   #1626
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

ah what a relief the kiddies are fine

Frens how's things with mom?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #1627
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, tons of back to everyone, it meant a lot for me!

The ceremony yesterday was very sad, but peaceful and beatiful at the same time .... but we have to move on now, without him, and even though i miss him like hell, it's for his best that he's out of pain!

Now about mom and her bright and shiny orange cast
She's okay, sometimes (when her brain tells her foot to wiggle the toes) she's in a lot of pain, but me and dad runned around the house like crazy this weekend, doing like everything for her so that she doesn't have to move! Am back at my own place right now, back to work tomorrow and then on friday off to mommy-day care again!

This cast will be removed next week and then another one will be set for at least 4 weeks! It'll all depend on the dutchies progress if it will be another orange one ... Me voted for her to get a red-yellow-red one ( spain ) but she doesn't even wanna do that to support her son-in-law ... BAAAAAAAAAD MOM

This was the update, thanks again for all the support, wuv you all
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM   #1628
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie and Frensje

Glad to hear things are going better
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #1629
country flag Aleka
DO THE LOCHTE

Aleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond reputeAleka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Well, the girl is fine now. She only stayed til evening in hospital. Seems it was a combination of not eating enough, low tension and the other girl getting injured (not as seriously injured as we feared, btw ). She's ok now. (Also, it seems during her transportation to hospital, the doctor and nurse detected a part of simulation on her part. )
So basically, everything back to normal with kids being horribly lazy today again !

Let's hope Frensje soon feeds us with better news about her mom's feet and morale (moral ? ).
Big yay for both girls being ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Fabregas View Post
:wavey

First of all, tons of :hug back to everyone, it meant a lot for me!

The ceremony yesterday was very sad, but peaceful and beatiful at the same time .... but we have to move on now, without him, and even though i miss him like hell, it's for his best that he's out of pain!

Now about mom and her :inlove bright and shiny orange cast
She's okay, sometimes (when her brain tells her foot to wiggle the toes) she's in a lot of pain, but me and dad runned around the house like crazy this weekend, doing like everything for her so that she doesn't have to move! Am back at my own place right now, back to work tomorrow and then on friday off to mommy-day care again!

This cast will be removed next week and then another one will be set for at least 4 weeks! It'll all depend on the dutchies progress if it will be another orange one ... Me voted for her to get a red-yellow-red one (:inlove spain ) but she doesn't even wanna do that to support her son-in-law ... BAAAAAAAAAD MOM

This was the update, thanks again for all the support, wuv you all
Good to hear your mom is doing better But boooo, red-yellow-red is a beautiful combination Don't tell hubby about that
Old 06-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #1630
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Easier than to get it striped and all like the Union Jack.

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #1631
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Good to hear your mom is doing better But boooo, red-yellow-red is a beautiful combination Don't tell hubby about that
I know, told her that too, but she insisted on orange

Hub will never look at her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
Easier than to get it striped and all like the Union Jack.
Yeah, but THAT would not be my problem to fix , dunno how flag capable the ER people are though

that the kiddo's are both okay btw
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #1632
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Denial anyone?
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 10:56 AM   #1633
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

I have some fucking exams at the begining of the week...on German Hystory and Grammar...two on a day...If I pass them...altough it's impossible,I'll get so drunk that I won't be able to recognise my home
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #1634
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Denial anyone?
owwww we haven't seen this place for a while....I know many people who need it right now
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #1635
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
owwww we haven't seen this place for a while....I know many people who need it right now
puts hand up... lol