We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland. - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #1606
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Hey, guys...

I am popping to say that I didn't fail my last exam. That, of course, doesn't delay my thesis defense and graduation. Also, it doesn't ruin my summer relax.

The best thing is that I am not sad for the fact that the last months I was studying like crazy for nothing.
I'm so glad for you annnie tazzie that all your hardwork paid off

Quote:
Thanks so much, Hamdanie, Steppy, Miriam, Pam and Irochka

The update on the non-happening is that actually I have the enough score to pass, but the professor annuls this, because I haven't attended his classes 3 years ago. And, of course, there is no official information on this. He just decides like that.

At least I am not that stupid *trying to make a lemonade from life*
you really should award him professor of the year
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #1607
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Hey, guys...

I am popping to say that I didn't fail my last exam. That, of course, doesn't delay my thesis defense and graduation. Also, it doesn't ruin my summer relax.

The best thing is that I am not sad for the fact that the last months I was studying like crazy for nothing.
Quote:

The update on the non-happening is that actually I have the enough score to pass, but the professor annuls this, because I haven't attended his classes 3 years ago. And, of course, there is no official information on this. He just decides like that.

Annie .... Poor you and for that F****** A****** of a professor of yours!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #1608
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks so much, Hamdanie, Steppy, Miriam, Pam and Irochka

The guy must have had this huge crush on you and you broke his heart, right ?

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #1609
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

You just keep on making that lemonade, Annie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
But I ave ton's of puppy crap and don't know what to do with it
eurm, remind me never to get on your bad side

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #1610
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
But I ave ton's of puppy crap and don't know what to do with it

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #1611
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Annie
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #1612
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, boy ... did i had THE BEST friday the 13th yesterday

The wonderful day started with a phonecall from my aunt, that my uncle, who have been very very sick for a long time already, passed away in the morning Am sick of sadness now, but on the other hand i am sort of relieved for him, cuz finally he's free of pain and he's in peace now .... The funeral will take place on monday

So we all went to my aunts house, to gather with the whole family, before they took him away and then my mom, all cried out etc, slipped on the stairs there and broke her foot , so we spent the whole afternoon left at the ER waiting till they had time to cast her! She's the proud owner of a orange plastered leg now

Since she can't move or do things properly now, i moved over to the parents place to help out there for a while!

Hope you all had a better day and have a bood weekend!!!!

Frens
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #1613
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #1614
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

Woa, Frensje loads of to everyone who needs them...

My friday afternoon was pretty crappy, too. Just as i was pleased with myself cause i had managed to finish all i had to do in the morning and my tight course schedule to finish the program before summer holidays was going rather ok (i'm a teacher)... just then, one of my pupils felt really bad. we had to make her lie down in the classroom and only 1h30 later was she at last brought to the hospital... we stayed with her, then some ambulance people joined us (they'd come for another injured kid, so i asked them to help us with my pupil), they stayed with us till the firemen came, and then the firemen had a proper doctor come and then at last they took her away to a proper hsospital. we don't really know what was wrong, seemed like low tension or something... she was hurting everywhere, all pale and clamy... every couple of minutes she asked were she was or forgot the name of her (twin) sister, then the next she seemed sane again... pretty scary stuff, and i felt all useless...
messed up our afternoon, ofc, my class was kept by a colleague (50 pupils at ounce, what do you do ?), and when they could come back in the classroom, we had to talk for a while... they were scared she had a cancer or a heart attack... the things their young minds will make up, really...
i so detest when it happens on fridays (or at all, ofc ), but fridays are worst because we only get news on the monday.
i told my pupils she was gonna be ok, like i know told them their coats had been used as a blanket for their friends. they usually make a fuss when their things are moved, and this time the coats were all in a heap, but they were quite pleased

Old 06-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #1615
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

frens

lucie

hope you get lousy days son.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #1616
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Frens, Lucie
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #1617
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Frens Really sorry to hear about your uncle
and a for your mom

Lucie I hope the girl's gonna be ok. How old is she? Forgetting her sis' name is a bit scary

Old 06-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #1618
country flag luxsword

Old 06-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #1619
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

I hope it's nothing too serious, just fatigue or something.

Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #1620
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Frens, Lucie!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote