Guess the Tour De France odds - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2008, 04:32 AM   #31
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess the Tour De France odds

I agree. Evans won't win it my friend. He did attack one race that he won which was rare, but he's shit.

Clearly the Value is in Schleck, Kirchen and Karpets.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2008, 04:34 AM   #32

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Karpets is $51 at centrebet? He's 31 at sportingbet. What is Kirchen at centrebet?

Old 04-29-2008, 05:06 AM   #33
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Karpets is $51 at centrebet? He's 31 at sportingbet. What is Kirchen at centrebet?
it was a joke bolar

karpets isn't really at 51 with cb, and i'm not really at 69 with ym.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:03 AM   #34

I know it was a joke - I ignored the second part.

I've made some people sick at work with my kinky mind - particularly 69ers and going down on women - giving advice on how to do it.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #35
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

what advice do you have on how to do it?

please let me know
Old 05-01-2008, 02:39 AM   #36

So you're saying you suck at going down on women and need help?

Old 05-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #37
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
So you're saying you suck at going down on women and need help?
Yep!

Teach me!
Old 05-01-2008, 09:41 AM   #38

Here is not the place. I don't want the public to know my advice. I'll tell you when we catch up sometime over a few beers.

Old 06-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #39

Cunego is looking very nice @ $10/$3 odd

Evans is crap. Valverde is no good at big tours. Menchov is overrated. Rogers won't recover from Glandular Fever in time to race. If Rogers races and finishes top 20 - he's on some good stuff. Schleck I have some question marks over. Dekker a possibility. A proper thread will be started up sometime in the next week or so when I get time.