roland garros - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2008, 08:58 AM   #31
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond reputeLangers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best of Luck @ 2008 ROLAND GARROS / The French Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlaken View Post
your comment was far more than negative, very rude and offensive indeed "made Print Screen* and if the mod deleted your post... it was JUSTIFIED.

Did you watch the match, on court 2? playing 3 meters close to an hostile crowd, booing you, applauding your double faults...

a fan of Berdych, glad for you.
The bottom line is that he should be beating players like Llodra, hostile crowd or not.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2008, 01:20 PM   #32
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best of Luck @ 2008 ROLAND GARROS / The French Open

RG was not good at all this year to any of my favs... I was really scared of the match against Llodra and it seems I was right Moving on, moving on....grass season next, and we all know Tomas is one of the really good players on this surface. Bye-bye RG, bring on Wimbledon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote