Coria did us proud at Roland Garros! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2008, 09:51 PM   #121
country flag leftyserve

leftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond reputeleftyserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

I saw the whole match, and feel compelled to leave a comment here. Coria played damn well, all his fans should be proud and hopeful, and it made me realize how much I've missed the guy and his beautiful play. From what I saw today, it's a matter of match play and the confidence that comes with that. With a regular tournament schedule, I think the wins will come and come soon...
leftyserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2008, 04:22 AM   #122
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_raikkonen View Post
i don't know what happened in the 2nd and 3rd sets. looking at his body language on the 4th, he looked pretty tired and has obviously given up.
i am not surprised there... i was thinking, 'this is great he's at RG but...how is he possibly going to handle those best 3 of 5?? he just isnt prepared to go the distance yet, to be under pressure & manage to have the energy for the longer matches.' but i think everyone is in agreement, he really remembered himself out there today. magic lies ahead...

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #123
country flag ms_raikkonen

ms_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
i am not surprised there... i was thinking, 'this is great he's at RG but...how is he possibly going to handle those best 3 of 5?? he just isnt prepared to go the distance yet, to be under pressure & manage to have the energy for the longer matches.' but i think everyone is in agreement, he really remembered himself out there today. magic lies ahead...
i'm sure in due time he will be able to fight it hard again. he was used to very long matches before, can't forget RG '04 and the match against nadal where he lost. ugh!. let's just hope he returns to his old self soon.

but then again, i'm happy with his performance. he must have lost a few pounds or was it just his baggy shorts and loose shirt?!

HEY GUYS! I MISSED YOU ALL. haven't been here for a while.
ms_raikkonen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 10:25 AM   #124
country flag gigi51

gigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond reputegigi51 has a reputation beyond repute

I uploaded the whole first set and a part of the second set from 3/2 to 4/6 (Robredo-Coria matches).

The comments are in french sorry but it's from my TV, the quality is good, just a little problem during the last game of the first set.

You can watch this with VLC Media Player. Here you can download the player : http://www.01net.com/telecharger/win...hes/23823.html

Here the first set : (later)

Here the end of the second :

http://www.2shared.com/file/3365641/..._12h32_1h.html
Old 05-31-2008, 09:46 PM   #125
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Merci for the uploads, would like to watch it again.

Just had to add a few words, unfortunately didn't get to watch live but was watching on the big screen andcwas very proud with Guille's performance. It is only a matter of time and more won matches before the true magic fully emerges, I really felt that it may return for maybe the 1st time.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:02 AM   #126
country flag Mannix

Mannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond reputeMannix has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic match from him, he probably would have won against many other players on that day.
Mannix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #127
country flag hsv91

hsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

the video you has posted from Coria vs. Robredo was very good.

Have you a video with James Blake vs. Schuettler or Gulbis from the French Open 2008?

Thanks
hsv91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote