PHM Chat Archives #5 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 AM   #46
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Thank U" Thread

Chelsea was definitely a better team, hitting the pose, the bar... time and time again We're so fortunate tonight. I was praying to all God and angels working on heaven last night during a penalty

It was interesting to know that JT said himself that he wanted to take the last penalty. And like Lampard (who I like ) said, he was Mr.Chelsea. He wanted this so badly If Drogba hadn't been a fool, slapping Vidic's face, things could have turned out differently. Chelsea was in the final because of him really, I wish he didn't take it too hard. He should blame me and my praying skill, and the voodoo dolls!

David Cook I do not like David A's father

That was legendary indeed
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 06:29 AM   #47
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen Marat's ex gf with Chelsea's owner? I don't remember what happened... did she DUMB Marat for money, I mean, Abramovich?

Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #48
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I just made my first ever vBet
Invisible is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 AM   #49
country flag Ome

Who did you bet on?
Old 05-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #50
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post

Who did you bet on?
It's a secret for now.....maybe I'll tell you after the match is over
Old 05-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #51
country flag Ome

OK. Good luck!

I usually bet only as a reverse jinx
Old 05-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #52
country flag Invisible

Quote:
OK. Good luck!

I usually bet only as a reverse jinx
I'd only want to bet if I thought I was actually going to win...I think I might have a chance with this one, so I thought I'd give it a try...the boy better not let me down
Old 05-22-2008, 10:38 AM   #53
country flag Ome

I hope you didn't bet on a Frenchie!

My brother has been making a fortune by betting on Rafa lately. He waited until Roger had the leads, the odds on Rafa went up then put lots of money on Rafa. Monte Carlo and Hamburg became his favorite tourneys
Old 05-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #54
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I hope you didn't bet on a Frenchie!

My brother has been making a fortune by betting on Rafa lately. He waited until Roger had the leads, the odds on Rafa went up then put lots of money on Rafa. Monte Carlo and Hamburg became his favorite tourneys
I would never trust that
Old 05-22-2008, 10:52 AM   #55
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
I would never trust that
Good for you

I remember betting on Jo and Marc. They were leading a set and a break or something... of course, they ended up losing their matches
Old 05-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #56
country flag Ome

Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks!

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM
Old 05-22-2008, 11:40 AM   #57
country flag Invisible

Quote:
Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks!

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM
Didn't you have a different iPod before you got the iTouch?? I still don't have one and don't really care to right now.

I know I've heard a Ferras song, but I can't think of it right now.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #58
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Didn't you have a different iPod before you got the iTouch?? I still don't have one and don't really care to right now.

I know I've heard a Ferras song, but I can't think of it right now.
I have one, but I left it at my parents' place My mom says she'll get me a new one by the end of this month. But I'm feeling like such an idiot for losing iTouch!! I didn't even know if I forgot it back in Japan or not.

Oh yeah, I remember the song "Hollywood's Not America" from some TV series. I didn't know it was him who sang it But seriously, "Rush" is genius "I'm a junkie over you." What a weird but awesome ballad

I'm going to listen to this song over and over again for the next few days.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #59
country flag Invisible

Quote:
I have one, but I left it at my parents' place My mom says she'll get me a new one by the end of this month. But I'm feeling like such an idiot for losing iTouch!! I didn't even know if I forgot it back in Japan or not.

Oh yeah, I remember the song "Hollywood's Not America" from some TV series. I didn't know it was him who sang it But seriously, "Rush" is genius "I'm a junkie over you." What a weird but awesome ballad

I'm going to listen to this song over and over again for the next few days.
Ah Yes, that is the song. I've seen the video on VH1.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #60
country flag Ome

BTW, I already sent your package

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door!