"Jetzt geht's los" ... Grannies on a party trip (Hamburg 2008 thread) - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #166
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Jetzt geht's los" ... Grannies on a party trip (Hamburg 2008 thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
the tree IS hot
YES!

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #167
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Jetzt geht's los" ... Grannies on a party trip (Hamburg 2008 thread)

was

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #168
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

at least maratik got the tree
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:37 PM   #169
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa got it!
Girls sure had fun! Now getting ready for RG!
New thread for it? I'm hoping so!! Lot of girls in there right?
Good week to all!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:58 AM   #170
country flag davis

davis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post

I know he doesn't need a reason. I only thought since his entourage is reporting directly to MTF they might know something like "there was a dog passing by the wrong way" or "the colour of the ballkids shirt second to the right is disturbing me".
Wow, I'm sooo happy to be promoted to "entourage" ! I saw a lot of you, BTW, we frequently passed each other...

No, definitely no reason for his loss in the line of injury or discomfort. He was in a good mood during the warm-up with Kolya and fairly concentrated. His brain just wasn't on the court with him 100% during the match. Old story.

Oh, man, I can't believe the week is over. 9 days of tennis was hard work but it was also sooo much fun! 6 days of Marat! One of the best matches EVER in the semis! And Rafa finally winning Hamburg - can't get much better than that! (well, Anna would disagree - she was cheering for Roger...). I'm sure you'll get loads of reports from the ladies once they made it home and are back to "normal" life.
davis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:34 AM   #171
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Wow, I'm sooo happy to be promoted to "entourage" ! I saw a lot of you, BTW, we frequently passed each other...

No, definitely no reason for his loss in the line of injury or discomfort. He was in a good mood during the warm-up with Kolya and fairly concentrated. His brain just wasn't on the court with him 100% during the match. Old story.

Oh, man, I can't believe the week is over. 9 days of tennis was hard work but it was also sooo much fun! 6 days of Marat! One of the best matches EVER in the semis! And Rafa finally winning Hamburg - can't get much better than that! (well, Anna would disagree - she was cheering for Roger...). I'm sure you'll get loads of reports from the ladies once they made it home and are back to "normal" life.
Sorry but I was not there this year so you cannot have seen me...???
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #172
country flag davis

davis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry but I was not there this year so you cannot have seen me...???
Well, someone was pointed out to me as you - wrong info I guess.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #173
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Well, someone was pointed out to me as you - wrong info I guess.
lol that never happened to me! i'm short with medium length mousy coloured hair, a little chubby (but so is marat...). maybe it was somebody who looked like me? weird. i wouldn't know anybody who could even know me from last year. ...

Last edited by Mrs Tommy Haas : 05-19-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:55 AM   #174
country flag davis

Quote:
lol that never happened to me! i'm short with medium length mousy coloured hair, a little chubby (but so is marat...). maybe it was somebody who looked like me? weird. i wouldn't know anybody who knows me...
Don't worry about it - you are still incognito! And Marat isn't chubby, LOL (I did see the stupid article in a German tabloid, though, where they dubbed him as being overweight and posted a very unflattering photo to accommodate that, bah!).
Old 05-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #175
country flag Sarka

Sarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond reputeSarka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
the tree IS hot
WAS

Anyway I could care less what the trophy looks like as long as Marat wins it!
Sarka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote