Hamburg - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2008, 08:10 PM   #16
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome Back @ Hamburg AMS May 12-18, 2008

I am sad that he lost, but for me right now the most important thing is to see him back on the court,moving with freedom and without pain. And, it wasn't a kind draw either. I hope he can get some wins in the WTC next week, and most importantly have plenty of time on court to get a good level of match fitness again

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #17
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Folks!

Look who I bumped into in Hamburg!

He was just leaving the practicing courts. His ankle was still in a wrap. He said it was getting better, but obviously not 100% yet. We wished him a full, speedy recovery and good luck at RG!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1010635_TomasBerdych.jpg (284.9 KB, 11 views)

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #18
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlaken View Post
thank you! thank you!

Tomas always Big Smile on His Face
You're welcome!

Yes, Tomas has a lovely smile - and is a very kind guy indeed. Doris and I completely fell in love with him...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #19
country flag JanineGermany

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

my Hamburg photos here
From the Autograph session

Click here to see more

Doubles Match

click here to see more

Tomas told me his ankle is 99% fit, he just didn´t knew how it will be at a match. But he doesn´t have any problems left!!!

Practice
Practice 11th, 12th and 13th are photos of Tomas
JanineGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #20
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much Karin and JanineGermany for the lovely photos

Its good to know that Tomas feels that his ankle is good again

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #21
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Karin and JanineGermany Lovely to see pictures of Tomas again, especially if he says he's feeling better.
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #22
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Tomas really had bad luck to run into Safin at the beginning of the tournament. Marat already got used to the surface because he had to come through the qualification.

As Karin already mentioned we saw him after he came from the practice courts and could talk to him for a moment. I didn't just wished him good luck for Düsseldorf and Paris, but also for Halle, where he has to defend a title. I said that I hope for a final against Federer there and Tomas had to laugh.

Really a very friendly guy and easy to talk to
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:19 PM   #23
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Janine, when did the autograph session with Tomas took place?
Thanks for sharing your photos by the way
Old 05-17-2008, 08:22 AM   #24

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Janine, when did the autograph session with Tomas took place?
Thanks for sharing your photos by the way
The Autograph Session took place Sunday 1 p.m. at mercedes Benz.
After we could take this photos at the new Mercedes (me, my friend, and 2 from ATP)!!!

You´re welcome for the photos. My Dusseldorf pix are about to come later... And in the evening of the next days.... I will go to meet Tomas later today...
Old 05-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineGermany View Post
The Autograph Session took place Sunday 1 p.m. at mercedes Benz.
Thanks Too bad I haven't been at the tournament at that time.

Have a great time in Düsseldorf
Old 05-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Thanks Too bad I haven't been at the tournament at that time.

Have a great time in Düsseldorf
Thanks... I had already 2 fantastic days and I will have some more great days...