Gustavo's brother Guilherme has died - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2007, 02:20 PM   #16
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gustavo's brother Guilherme has died

Dress of tender white, Guga was sufficiently abated. Hugged with the Alice mother in the biggest part of the ceremony, the tenista cried while it loaded the coffin. After the burial, it pulled a salute of palms to the brother for which had special affection and delivered each one of the headings conquered in the career. Hundreds of people had been gifts in the ceremony, between them the technician of Guga, Larri Steps. The majority was formed for friends of the tenista, Guillermo and its family. In respect to the sadness moment, Guga asked for so that images of the burial were not made.

http://esportes.terra.com.br/tenis/i...EI2137,00.html

*SAFIN *swooon*, Federer, MOYA*

~~I Love this Game called TENNIS!~~

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown
whisper* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 04:32 PM   #17
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

So saaad
We can only wish the best to guga,strange it always hits the wrong persons...
Old 11-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #18
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't knew that the funeral would be so soon.
Lets hope that the family finds a way to deal with the loss and that Guilherme is now reunited with Aldo.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #19
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Guillermo.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute

newspaper cover
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CA20071108.jpg (95.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 3486404.jpg (18.9 KB, 16 views)

*SAFIN *swooon*, Federer, MOYA*

~~I Love this Game called TENNIS!~~

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown
whisper* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:09 AM   #21
Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond reputeHagar has a reputation beyond repute

Such sad news. Condolences to Guga and the family.
The big consolation is that the way Guga was with his brother, was an example of how true love looks. I've always found that all the images I have ever seen of Guga and Guilherme showed so much affection and tenderness.
Kuerten: tennis in the shape of a heart
Ollie Rochus: the lil'man that broke Karlovic
Hagar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #22
country flag Miss Mojo Risin'
Dirty Little Rockstar

Miss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Mojo Risin' has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been on MTF for ages and this is the first thing I see. What terrible news, my heart and thoughts go out to Guga and his family.

Miss Mojo Risin' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:25 PM   #23
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i`m really sad.
Guga is so important person for me, is my favorite player , for me is no 1 forever .
Old 11-23-2007, 05:45 PM   #24
country flag Iker1

Iker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond reputeIker1 has a reputation beyond repute

so sad
Old 12-31-2007, 08:38 PM   #25
country flag DUN I LOVE

DUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond reputeDUN I LOVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Power View Post
Oh i`m really sad.
Guga is so important person for me, is my favorite player , for me is no 1 forever .
For me too.

Gustavo dedicated his all winnig matches for Guillermo.
DUN I LOVE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #26
Sizzling Safin

This was such sad news, Guga loves his family so much. My heart goes out to them all.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote