Time For A New Coach - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #106
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time For A New Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post

now how could will that be?? it's such a shame that we're not going to see him this year both of us at the same time otherwise I'd join you in that march in his matches with big signs that we're about to go on strike if he doesn't make changes

and well Fernando isn't playing that much this year so we could consider to offer him an alternate career don't you think? I don't know why but he is the only one who Nico doesn't yell at, at all
Everyone at teh tournament would think we've lost our minds. Well we kind of have following Nico.

Fernando hasn't played much this year.

They've disagreed on things, but yeah, they have a great relationship. I think it's cute when they are together.

If he doesn't change his coach by the end of RG, we'll have to figure out a way to go on strike.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #107
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to see you two going on strike at his matches. He would have to take notice of your advice at least!

Well, I can't say I have the answers for him but I do know I want him to be happy with his life. If tennis is what he wants to do then he has to know what he's doing right now isn't working. Obviously his confidence is a big part but I don't think the coaching can be dismissed. Changes of any kind can give a person a new outlook and a new coach could do that. And if there is no relation between what a player's coach does and how his player is doing then why have one at all? May as well save the money then. Obviously Nico is having major problems and Pato MUST take some of the blame. Is Pato willing to change his coaching style to suit Nico's current situation? I doubt it. Overall, Nico's situation has only gotten worse since Pato came back (and Gabby left ). Defending Pato as Nico's coach seems very misguided at this point...

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #108
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

what the hell then?! we already know that we've lost our minds because of him so by doing the march with the big sings is when he'd realize how screwed up we are because of him!

Maybe Nico doesn't yell at him 'cause he knows that Fernando can break more than one racquet on his head

Maybe the first step of our strike could be to sing one of those online petitions what do you think?

and totally agree with you Sparko, I stop mentioning Gaby 'cause people could think that I only want him as Nico's coach but things didn't get better at all after he left so it's time to look up for another change, the coach and then a change on him

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #109
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Gaby... I'd take him back in a second. But I doubt he'd come back.

Fernando is bigger than Nico so it's not a good idea for Nico to yell at him. And yeah, I've seen Fernando destroy his racquets - I wouldn't piss off Fernando at all.

We'll have to find little smilies with "ON STRIKE" on them so if we can't do it at a tournament, we can do it online.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:17 PM   #110
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I miss him too but he's not that insane to come back with Nico

See! He'd be the perfect coach for Nico, he wouldn't complain or yell at all to him

I'm sure that we could find out some strike smilies

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 04-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #111
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Nico needs a big chance...

so... DE LA PEÑA TO COACH NICO!!!!!

now or never

humble opinion, i know you will kill me, but Horacio always said that he see many positive things in Nico's game and he never used that potential

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #112
country flag NicoFan

I like Horacio.

I wouldn't mind if he coached Nico - he's an excellent coach.

But....it will never happens.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #113
country flag NicoFan

bump...

Even though he's doing well in Tunis, he still needs a new coach.

And I really want an announcement after RG that he's got a new coach.

If there's no announcement, the entire world will hear me scream.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #114
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that he still needs to change coaches-but the downside to his winning (and the only downside ) is now Pato can say he is helping our chico I fully expect to hear that scream Nicofan....

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 05-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #115
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #116
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
I agree that he still needs to change coaches-but the downside to his winning (and the only downside ) is now Pato can say he is helping our chico I fully expect to hear that scream Nicofan....
I thought the same thing...we're going to be stuck with that idiot if Nico starts winning again.

Nico needs someone who can help him in the long run - someone who can help with his confidence and hardcourt game without losing his clay game.

Pato is just not a big league coach anymore.

But sadly, I know that I'll be screaming in agony when no announcement comes after RG.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #117
country flag kidnicky

yeah sadly we'll be hearing NicoFan screaming after RG 'cause I'm pretty sure that we'll be stuck with that useless maybe even after the olympics ... maybe Nico is still with him 'cause he can yell at Pato whenever he wants and complain about how useless he is any time of the day

Pato doesn't even help him to practice a little bit, he is just an expensive and old ball boy

and Alx if you don't like reading our complains, then just don't read them this is like our venting thread

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #118
country flag Sparko1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky View Post
Pato doesn't even help him to practice a little bit, he is just an expensive and old ball boy
Kid!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 05-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #119
country flag kidnicky

It's true!!! I've seen it with these eyes that will be eaten by worms

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 05-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #120
country flag Sparko1030

FERNANDO GONZALEZ