Tim VS Guga - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-30-2004, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Yonge

Yonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tim VS Guga

Too bad they had to play each other in the 2nd round. It's also too bad that Tim lost, but the match was awesome. They both played well. The crowd was great too, especially the Brazilians who cheered every single point that Guga got. Later on in the match though, most of the people in the grandstand were cheering for Tim, maybe because they wanted to see more tennis. It was really funny when the Brazilians were chanting "Ole! Ole! Ole! Guga!" and then suddenly one Tim fan yelled "God Save the Queen!". everybody laughed, including Tim and Guga.

After the match, Tim was really gracious and signed plenty of autographs.
I really hope I'll see him in Montreal next year. Here are the photos from yesterday's match:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Guga.jpg (43.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Guga4.jpg (94.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tim9.jpg (48.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tim10.jpg (80.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tim13.jpg (49.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tim15.jpg (73.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tim16.jpg (40.2 KB, 4 views)
Yonge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2004, 01:01 AM   #2
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tim VS Guga

Thanks for the report and the pics Yonge.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 08:45 PM   #3
country flag holagirl56

holagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond reputeholagirl56 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it was great to see them both and it was a spectacular match. Tim and Guga may meet again in Cincy. Why are my favorite players always in the same part of the draw?????
holagirl56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 11:45 AM   #4
country flag loco_moskito

loco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond reputeloco_moskito has a reputation beyond repute

A true shame that he lost, but it was a good match still.

The pics are great!

justcereal.com -- LiveJournal
loco_moskito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote