Videos Richard - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #1471
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Thanks Lilibel.
I haven't seen you for a while.
You're welcome Mia i had a lot of work , like you as i read in another thread , so wish good luck ( or "merde" hein lol)to you and all the people of the forum who works hard

let's go back to the topic so =>

=>http://www.dailymotion.com/lilibel13/video/8550517
=>http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=6DW7MFE0

In short Paulo says that he doesn't really understand why Richard choose to play the second match but hope that the davis cup's team will be better in the futur, and then so Richard says that Paulo is 25 years old and if he had sth to tell , he just have to tell it...

Last edited by lilibel13 : 04-15-2008 at 07:08 PM.
lilibel13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #1472
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

If I understand Lilibel's summary of the interview, Is Richard saying that if Paulo didn't want to play, he was old enough to speak up and say that instead of just going on the court? If so Richard might want to keep his mouth shut even if that might be true. In the few translations of Paulo's interviews that I read, Paulo was trying very hard to not say anything bad about Richard despite being grilled about him, but the boxing gloves could come off now and Richard would loose that one because there aren't many on his side.

I hope this whole DC thing doesn't make him crack completely. It's not like he hasn't been under fire before but this time he could be loosing the support of his fellow French players. And we thought the French Open was tough for him last year...

Bet that was a fun plane ride back to France. TIme for him to go hide in Switzerland for a while and come out fighting.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #1473
country flag lilibel13

lilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond reputelilibel13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
If I understand Lilibel's summary of the interview, Is Richard saying that if Paulo didn't want to play, he was old enough to speak up and say that instead of just going on the court? If so Richard might want to keep his mouth shut even if that might be true. In the few translations of Paulo's interviews that I read, Paulo was trying very hard to not say anything bad about Richard despite being grilled about him, but the boxing gloves could come off now and Richard would loose that one because there aren't many on his side.
Yes it's that
Well paulo realy tried to say nothing bad about richard , and i really don't think that richard want to say sth bad about paulo too , because they are really friend , but he doesn't use the good words to show it :=$

I don't think that if he goes hide , the media would stop to speak bad of him...
He should more speak about what he thinks/his feelings instead of to say what people want to hear...
Old 04-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #1474
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't PHM 26 now?

Anyways, this ''feud'' is not good for Richard. I hope everything gets resolved and Richard can go back to concentrating on his tennis.
Kudryavtseva def. Sharapova 6-2, 6-4
Tipsarevic def. Roddick 6-7, 7-5, 6-4, 7-6
Dancevic def. Nalbandian 6-4, 6-2, 6-4
Zheng def. Ivanovic 6-1, 6-4
Tanasugarn def. Jankovic 6-3, 6-2
Radwanska def. Kuznetsova 6-4, 1-6, 7-5
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #1475
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute

I don't speak french so I am basing my feelings on people's summary. If he were in front of me right now, this is what i am gonna say to him.

"Gasquet grow up. At least PHM didn't say no when he was presented with the task. You said you were not confident but you think PHM was? after that loss to blake? At least he made himself available for Forget to choose him. You didn't. You went behind everyone and told the journalists you were gonna play the 5th rubber without even talking to Guy and Paulo. ughhh!!! If PHM didn't want to play, would you have step up???"

sorry if what i said offends anyone. I am just frustrated with this whole situation. Forget looks bad as a DC captain for not being able to work with his players. PHM probably won't play for the French DC again. Gasquet is taking a public beating and is straining his relationship with the rest of the team.

All three of them shouldn't say another word to the press anymore. Just settle the differences behind closed doors and come back next year ready to play.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #1476
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoistDaColors View Post
All three of them shouldn't say another word to the press anymore. Just settle the differences behind closed doors and come back next year ready to play.
YES!!!

AS for your advise to Richard. No Gasquet didn't step up to the plate this time but he has done so for several years carrying a big load without question. This time he didn't want to be there (felt he was playing like crap, etc.) and should not have gone but he felt that he HAD to go. He probably wanted to want to go but he just didn't and couldn't force himself. Yes Paulo did step up and I applaud him for that but this was his first time playing DC in a while and hadn't been burned out by it.

And yes Richard handled the situation quite poorly but that's what happens when you are 21 and trying to please everyone. It would have been much better if he just did what Federer, Nadal, Murray and others do - say Thanks, but no Thanks, I'm not going to play DC this time, I'll stay home, train on clay and cheer for you from France. Hope he learned his lesson - be true to yourself.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #1477
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
YES!!!

AS for your advise to Richard. No Gasquet didn't step up to the plate this time but he has done so for several years carrying a big load without question. This time he didn't want to be there (felt he was playing like crap, etc.) and should not have gone but he felt that he HAD to go. He probably wanted to want to go but he just didn't and couldn't force himself. Yes Paulo did step up and I applaud him for that but this was his first time playing DC in a while and hadn't been burned out by it.

And yes Richard handled the situation quite poorly but that's what happens when you are 21 and trying to please everyone. It would have been much better if he just did what Federer, Nadal, Murray and others do - say Thanks, but no Thanks, I'm not going to play DC this time, I'll stay home, train on clay and cheer for you from France. Hope he learned his lesson - be true to yourself.
I agree, Schu. If Richard didn't want to be there then DON'T COME. I rather he stayed home and practice than come and sitting there staring at his phone or looking bored.
Kudryavtseva def. Sharapova 6-2, 6-4
Tipsarevic def. Roddick 6-7, 7-5, 6-4, 7-6
Dancevic def. Nalbandian 6-4, 6-2, 6-4
Zheng def. Ivanovic 6-1, 6-4
Tanasugarn def. Jankovic 6-3, 6-2
Radwanska def. Kuznetsova 6-4, 1-6, 7-5
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #1478
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, I'd much prefered it if he's stayed home, rather than sitting there playing "little boy strop". I'm sure there are plenty of French players willing to step up and take that place on the team, that he didn't even really want.

Rather than try to please everyone, he should have been clearer from the start, let someone else take his place maybe ala Nadal, fed, Murray etc.

I just hope that he can recover mentally and physically from this weekend and start to feel good again about his tennis. I'm sure once he's feeling good again, better times will come.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #1479
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFeatherBoa View Post
Oh yes, I'd much prefered it if he's stayed home, rather than sitting there playing "little boy strop". I'm sure there are plenty of French players willing to step up and take that place on the team, that he didn't even really want.

Rather than try to please everyone, he should have been clearer from the start, let someone else take his place maybe ala Nadal, fed, Murray etc.
Certainly, he should have refused right away, but even then, he would have been bashed, and after Tsonga's injury things just became worse. It was a lose-lose situation.

Time to get over it.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #1480
country flag lilibel13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post

Time to get over it.
Oh yes i agree! (cette histoire m'a gavé comme on dit..)

Well let forget all this "story" , and let us make small a flashback

This is a video of richard at 4 and 9 years old...So for the "no fench" this a resume of the vid =>

Richard(at 9) playing in front of his house of serignan saying "j'essaie d'imitersampras"
I try to imitate Sampras..

Richard playing against an adult classed 15/4 , the adult says "

"Ce qui est bizarre, c'est que lui a le sourire et que moi, je n'en peux plus".=>
"That's bizarre , he still had the smile whereas i just can get enough"
Then a little video of richard at jus 4 years old ( a vid from his parents)

Then an ITW of Francis=>

he says sth strange ( an odd expression )he says at a moment " vas y la bete est chaude " i can translate like that => "yeah let's go that's hot now"

And my fav => "allez acheve le!"=> "go completes him!"
Old 04-19-2008, 01:46 PM   #1481
country flag lilibel13

Part 2 of my message (the first is at page 104)

Then richard is on his bed with his friend watching henri leconte because he likes him

That's make me laugh because richard says , about Leconte , that he makes some bright points, and his friend answers " euh not realy often..." l:

So he talks with his friends and he says sth who really shoked me=>
"Moi aussi c'est moi qui va faire tout ça , tout ce boulot ,c'est moi ça tchahhh"=>
"Me too , i will do all that , all this job , it's me tchaah..."
Well just at 9 years old , he knows, that later , we shouls or , have to do all this to....

And to finish an itw of his mother ( really cute !!)who says that one day his son will leave the home to go at the "tennis etude"..

And they run together on the beach with a beautiful rainbow...

I hope you will enjoy it..

=>http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=GGB3XKWO
=>http://www.dailymotion.com/lilibel13...rait-a-r_sport

PS i cut my message in twice because they don't accept all theimage in only one so...

Last edited by lilibel13 : 04-19-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #1482
country flag Ginevra83

Ginevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond repute

Merci merci beaucoup Lilibel!!!!!!!!! This video is lovely, Richie is soooo cute!!
Really appreciate it!!

bye bye
Old 04-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #1483
country flag Ayane

Ayane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond reputeAyane has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh ma petite Lili !!! Je t'adore, jtd
What a lovely video ... I love it ... Rich is so sweet

BlogStar of Richard Gasquet (in french)

Blog of Gilles Simon (in french)

Richard Gasquet Fans Group

Page Facebook of the blog of Richard Gasquet (in french & english)
Ayane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #1484
country flag Vacant

Vacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond reputeVacant has a reputation beyond repute

Bless ickle Richie.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Youzhny - Kolschreiber - Ancic - Berdych - Gulbis - Rochus - Verdasco.
Vacant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #1485
country flag Cin

Cin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond reputeCin has a reputation beyond repute

tkx for the video, he was so cute. lol
Cin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote