Indian Wells - Miami - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2008, 03:28 PM   #61
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Thanks for the good news, Higherlaw! How are you doing?

The other news is that now it's official, Forget indeed takes Arnaud to Salem (as the 5th guy, of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
higherlaw, you're back just in time! how are the plans for dc?
Wow!:Did you guys miss me?? Beyond busy, but here!

The tickets I was assigned for Winston-Salem are crappy. I think I'll need to bring some binoculars!! Anyone out there want to give me some better tickets?? Is PHM going to play in the place of Richard or Jo? I can't believe Arnaud wouldn't play with Mika . Odd.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #62
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

He has to play. At least for the good reason you'll be there. Forget should consider this argument.

Yes, take your binoculars (aahah i'm used to get them with me in Roland Garros).

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #63
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
He has to play. At least for the good reason you'll be there. Forget should consider this argument.

Yes, take your binoculars (aahah i'm used to get them with me in Roland Garros).
You're right...because I'll be there he has to play!! Good argument, Marine.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #64
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

And because you'll be our great reporter from there !

Guy Forget
Old 04-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #65
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Everyone seemed to be at his match including his gf
Did anyone else notice that Nolwenn is wearing an owl necklace? (maybe she got a matching tattoo also !)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005-1.jpg (114.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 04-02-2008, 07:15 PM   #66
country flag Marine

wow, bravo ! I don't recognize anything on her necklace. lol
(I don't think she's the kind of girl who has tatoo.)

Guy Forget
Old 04-02-2008, 09:00 PM   #67
country flag Marine

They lost (10/5 third set).

Guy Forget
Old 04-02-2008, 09:46 PM   #68
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well, not a big surprise I suppose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
ahhh... you can't assume that i already know! i have to look it up to find out that the 4th guy is paulo, not gilles
I'm sorry but where did this thought about Gilles (as the 4th guy ) come from?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post

The tickets I was assigned for Winston-Salem are crappy. I think I'll need to bring some binoculars!! Anyone out there want to give me some better tickets?? Is PHM going to play in the place of Richard or Jo? I can't believe Arnaud wouldn't play with Mika . Odd.
Sorry for the bad luck with tickets (or their prices) but I hope so much that you'll have a good time (or at least an unforgettable experience lol) anyway.

I think both Paulo and Arnaud should play. Paulo (even despite his old DC records ) seems to be in a good form and sometimes he can bring pleasant surprises. As for Arnaud... We have to keep in our minds that there are going to be the Bryans on the other side of the net. No guarantee that Llodra/Clement will beat them, but there is almost no chances for success in case of any other doubles combination. So... good luck to Forget to make the right choice lol

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 PM   #69
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Well, not a big surprise I suppose

I'm sorry but where did this thought about Gilles (as the 4th guy ) come from?!

Sorry for the bad luck with tickets (or their prices) but I hope so much that you'll have a good time (or at least an unforgettable experience lol) anyway.

I think both Paulo and Arnaud should play. Paulo (even despite his old DC records ) seems to be in a good form and sometimes he can bring pleasant surprises. As for Arnaud... We have to keep in our minds that there are going to be the Bryans on the other side of the net. No guarantee that Llodra/Clement will beat them, but there is almost no chances for success in case of any other doubles combination. So... good luck to Forget to make the right choice lol
gilles was the 5th guy last time. so if they bring the same team that would be him... but with so many players to choose from, i'd expect someone different every time, if i were the captain, to give everyone a chance to try. with this team, there's nobody new... unless you still call jo 'new'.

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that Nolwenn is wearing an owl necklace? (maybe she got a matching tattoo also !)
is that an owl? it could be that creature with two horns anyway it's hard to imagine that m. clement really does use the owl as a symbol of himself

Quote:

binoculars are pretty typical for DC viewing, i think! it's great you've got tickets! arnaud should be very entertaining, even on the bench.

btw losing the doubles just when my hopes were raised. maybe richard should play doubles with jo, and paulo plays singles. leave that arnaud on the bench

Last edited by Via : 04-02-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #70
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
And because you'll be our great reporter from there !
When I come back, yes, I hope to have some reports! Gotta get a better camera since I my previous pictures were terrible!!