Roddick is engaged to be married! - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2008, 11:20 PM   #196
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick is engaged to be married!

ANTM winners never really do anything in high fashion after the show. The winners of other TM contests do like Suvi Koponen of Sweden's top model (I think) who opened for Prada.

Last edited by NinaNina19 : 04-02-2008 at 11:26 PM.
NinaNina19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #197
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
Lauren Bedford was hotter judging from face, I haven't seen her photos in swimsuit so I can't compare, but she was extra hot
Yeah, but maybe there are other reasons he's marrying Brooklyn?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #198
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
But Gasquet has a BF

It's not him. He's in my siggy those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
'Trained'? Do any of those women get work after they leave that show? Even the winners seem to end up on the backs of milk cartons. The one that I've seen most working after that show or outside of that show is Ya-Ya.

Joanna House had a show on Style for a few weeks. Sarah, the tall blond, did a bit of work for some catalogue. That was commercial, not high fashion. The ones on Nigel Barker's and Jay Emanuel's websites don't count.

Have you seen them anywhere?
They're trained. They aren't actually guaranteed work unless they win, which is kinda sad. I've seen Dani in a CG commercial with Queen Latifah and with Akademics. I've seen Jade with Apple Bottoms. I've seen Eugena with South Pole and JCPenney. I guess it depends on the girl if she can get work after the show. Sad situation for them though.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #199
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
It's not him. He's in my siggy those.

They're trained. They aren't actually guaranteed work unless they win, which is kinda sad. I've seen Dani in a CG commercial with Queen Latifah and with Akademics. I've seen Jade with Apple Bottoms. I've seen Eugena with South Pole and JCPenney. I guess it depends on the girl if she can get work after the show. Sad situation for them though.
Aside from CG (which is not high fashion) they don't do anything.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #200
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
OK, but that doesn't change my opinion that she has an odd-looking mouth.

Also, ANTM girls are trained to be high fashion models not commercial or swimsuit, which is where the money is.
Well, I agree wtih you that there are much prettier girls out there. I think she has kind of a "duck" face -- you know, which may be the reason he wanted to meet her But anyway, people get more attractive or less attractive based on their personalities, so it doesn't matter if she looks like Eleanor Roosevelt or Angelina Jolie as long as Andy finds her beautiful in all the ways that matter to him.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:28 AM   #201
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan24 View Post
congrats to duck. i saw her SI spread.
damn she is hot
huge natural tits.
maybe duck can have her wear sexy outfits at tennis match when he plays against fed.
distract roger.
Her cans are store bought. It is interesting the number of young girls whose parents buy them breast implants at such a young age. But, I suppose if you want to be in a super competitive field you have to do anything you can to get ahead.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:32 AM   #202
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
'Trained'? Do any of those women get work after they leave that show? Even the winners seem to end up on the backs of milk cartons. The one that I've seen most working after that show or outside of that show is Ya-Ya.

Joanna House had a show on Style for a few weeks. Sarah, the tall blond, did a bit of work for some catalogue. That was commercial, not high fashion. The ones on Nigel Barker's and Jay Emanuel's websites don't count.

Have you seen them anywhere?
Some of them were in fashion week in N.Y. I just know because someone else recognized them. The only model I recognize is Amanda.

(PR reference)
Old 04-03-2008, 04:35 AM   #203
country flag NinaNina19

We're arguing about ANTM and boobs on GM?
Old 04-03-2008, 04:40 AM   #204
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
We're arguing about ANTM and boobs on GM?
I think no one is arguing about either.

I'm willing to change the subject to PR if you are.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:43 AM   #205
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan24 View Post
congrats to duck. i saw her SI spread.
damn she is hot
huge natural tits.
maybe duck can have her wear sexy outfits at tennis match when he plays against fed.
distract roger.
Are you quite sure that Roger even likes "tits?"

Maybe Rafa courtside would distract him.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #206
country flag Loremaster

Loremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond reputeLoremaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Yeah, but maybe there are other reasons he's marrying Brooklyn?
yeah I know, I am only stating the fact that Lauren was much more pretty, but Brooklyn is also cute and seems to have fun personality, it isn't all about look and I know that, I was only comaparing them considering how they look.
And it has nothing to do with Andy's choice

Q :What are you looking for in a woman?
A :Someone who will order food…worst thing is when you take a girl out and they order a side salad and diet water
[center]Richard Gasquet Rafael Nadal Lleyton Hewitt
James Blake

" Axl Rose is Guns N' Roses. Buy 'Contraband' or 'Libertad' for more information"
Loremaster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:06 PM   #207
country flag hablovah19

hablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
Actually, she and all her siblings took their mother's name when they moved with their (newly divorced) mother to California from Italy. Considering they were all very young at the time I doubt it was done for "attention."
Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
If their name was so powerful why would they need it to succeed in LA, when they already have success built up around them? If you know even just a bit of her family biography you should know that they were never strapped for cash or needing to "use" their name for fame or jobs. I would also point out that Giada was a very reluctant entrant into show business - she did not want to follow the family's footsteps at all, which is part of the reason why she went into food and catering in the first place. It's pretty common knowledge to those who follow her that she hated being in front of the camera and was not very happy in her first year at Food Network.

Also, I dunno what you being in LA has to do with her bio - my mom lives in LA and I'm down there all the time. Obviously rich families have a very noticeable advantage, but that applies to all rich families, and I'm fairly certain Giada wasn't the one who decided as a child to change her name to increase her future successes.

Sorry for the non-tennis everyone.

Too bad I can't goodrep you.

YEC Champ (2005)
"I was ready to die on the court today."
Habs rule
Marat Safin|Juan Carlos Ferrero|Roger Federer|Richard Gasquet
Gaël Monfils|Sébastien Grosjean|Fabrice Santoro|Nestor|Dancevic|Polansky
hablovah19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote