the ballboys and ballgirls are fat in iw and miami - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #46
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the ballboys and ballgirls are fat in iw and miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I'm not sure if they can do that in Miami and Indian Wells simply because they don't get a lot of volunteers. Spring break for school age children is a different time than spring break for the college students, and I know that IW has had problems in the past covering all of the courts. I was there this year, didn't notice anyone that stood out. Actually, some of their ball kids were impressive with their speed and professionalism. LA has tryouts each year, but it's a summer tournament and many more children are available to work there.
Most, if not all of the LA kids, are ranked tennis players, some of them very, very good. I heard a few of them talking about 'Kei is so good, etc' and that they had the same coach as him.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #47
country flag binkygirl

binkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond reputebinkygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeMIA89 View Post
its funny to hear this since I'm currently a ballboy at the Sony Ericsson Open. Yea there are no physical conditions to be met at this tournament. I think they got about 100 more ballboys then they needed this year. So I don't know.
I'll bet you have some good stories. Spill. Ball kids have the best stories. The ball kids in LA hated Spadea, because he was so verbally abusive.

Why can't all guys be this sexy?

Member of the MTF pervert squad

Partygirl rules!!

best MTF thread ever - tangerine_dream is a bully
binkygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:45 AM   #48
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyAngelB1 View Post
is it just me that thinks that 110 lbs is too thin for any woman?
Yes, because I weigh slightly less than that, but am perfectly healthy and happy with myself, thanks I don't have to starve myself or diet to maintain that weight either, I'm 5'3", active and naturally petite, and eat more than most people I meet

Last edited by Jessebel : 04-02-2008 at 02:53 AM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:32 AM   #49
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
They did an experiment on Tyra where they did a physical fitness test with a woman who was 220 pounds against a woman who was 110. The "out of shape" and "lazy" bigger woman outran, outswam, outlifted, and performed miles better than the "healthy" and "in shape" thin woman.

ah Tyra officially the new discovery channel
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:38 AM   #50
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
Yes, because I weigh slightly less than that, but am perfectly healthy and happy with myself, thanks I don't have to starve myself or diet to maintain that weight either, I'm 5'3", active and naturally petite, and eat more than most people I meet
5'3" and 110 is fine. This girl is like 5'9"/5'10" and 110lbs.
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5...6wp5ty9jf9.jpg
Old 04-02-2008, 06:49 AM   #51
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #52
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedFan_2007 View Post
Disgusting. You'd never see this in Hamburg.
Germany is the fattest country in the EU and there isn't much space between the USA and Germany if you're looking world-wide at it.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #53
country flag nazgul82

nazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond reputenazgul82 has a reputation beyond repute

Too much burgers !!!

Compare american ballgirls with those from Madrid Championship ballgirls, mmmmmmmmmm...
nazgul82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #54
country flag Forehander

Forehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond repute

America have the biggest number of obese cases in the world, So it's not surprising. Not only that, alot of their nation truly believed Aliens once landed on Roswell. That's why people like Andy Roddick can sometimes really talk with their asses.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:40 AM   #55
country flag Kuhne

Kuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond repute

It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

Kuhne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 AM   #56
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhne View Post

Welcome to my signature...

Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #57
country flag Kuhne

Kuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond reputeKuhne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogiman View Post

Welcome to my signature...
Ohh! I am honored! I am also glad that you agree with me.. some people here hated those ballgirls!
Kuhne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #58
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

In North America we dont have as many deathly kids like Europe and I for one think this is great.