Tennis Tipping #12a - Sunrise -Congrats to Pigpen and Netin! / JMG - Page 26 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-23-2008, 01:40 PM   #376
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #12a - Sunrise - Last day, pick your winner!

Why?

PTS confusing?

btw, can i send in my pick of the final before the great final, or we have to send before the OOP starts?

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #377
country flag Superior1

Superior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Why?

PTS confusing?

btw, can i send in my pick of the final before the great final, or we have to send before the OOP starts?
I made a big mistake with the PTS, but nobody here reacted and you gotta admit that that rule with both players having incorrect winners is really confusing. But managers do make mistake, and I just need to learn from that. Will be smarter next time. You have to send your pick before 7pm CET when the final starts.

TT Titles 2013: San Luis Potosi (w/hahaha7), Rio Quente (w/hahaha7)
Superior1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:48 PM   #378
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post
I made a big mistake with the PTS, but nobody here reacted and you gotta admit that that rule with both players having incorrect winners is really confusing. But managers do make mistake, and I just need to learn from that. Will be smarter next time. You have to send your pick before 7pm CET when the final starts.
now you are better than before

but that rule

Old 03-23-2008, 01:52 PM   #379
country flag JeffCandoi

Picks sent

Old 03-23-2008, 01:53 PM   #380
country flag Superior1

Superior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperior1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
now you are better than before

but that rule
I was following the rule as it was written. Both players ahve incorrect winners: +2 for every set predicted for the incorrect winner that he wins. This should be replaced with correct.
Better than before? Good to hear that.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #381
country flag diego36arg

diego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond repute

Sebatien Grosjean (FRA) d. Jurgen Melzer (AUT) 6-4, 6-2

Robin Haase (NED) d. Chris Guccione (AUS) 6-4, 6-4

@diego36arg

http://s1.tennisduel.com/r27706
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #382
country flag Netin!

Netin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Superior1,
Me and JMG sent Haase yesterday and Candoi and Duncan sent Guccione, so why didnt have differences?
I sent other PM to you changing Haase to Gucci but the match between Melzer and Grosjean had started already

Tennis Tipping 2014:
Singles:
Doubles:
Netin! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #383
country flag Netin!

Netin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond reputeNetin! has a reputation beyond repute

When i changed to Gucci i didnt see that the matches had started

Tennis Tipping 2014:
Singles:
Doubles:
Old 03-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #384
country flag Netin!

So Netin! and JMG are the champions of Sunrise Challenger

Tennis Tipping 2014:
Singles:
Doubles:
Old 03-23-2008, 06:23 PM   #385
country flag JeffCandoi

I think Haase or Seba cant save us in the final, so anyway, we are keeping great

lets go to Miami again

Old 03-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #386
country flag Superior1

In the doubles, everyone picked Haase for the final, so champions are Netin! and JMG.
In singles, ReyDavid08 needs Grosjean 2:1 or else he loses.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:16 PM   #387
country flag Superior1

Ok, finally this tournament has come to an end. Congrats to Pigpen Stinks for winning the singles title, and the first seeded pairing Netin! / JMG. I know there have been some mistakes, but everything was corrected on time, thanks to Labamba. Also want to thank TTS and adee-gee for making the OOP when it was needed.
Next stop is Tunica Resorts, and I hope you will commit there