Jazar Please help - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jazar Please help

the standard kblade and the kblade tour have already been released, so it shouldnt be too long. i'll find out this saturday when the kblade team will be in
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #17
country flag Fuego Frío

Fuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond repute

Did you fnd out when it will be in and how much it will cost?
Fuego Frío is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #18
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenaslam View Post
Did you fnd out when it will be in and how much it will cost?
unfortunatly it may not be in til as late as may
Old 03-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #19
country flag Fuego Frío

Fuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzy Jaz Jaz, how much ar the two Kblades at Wigmore?
Old 03-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #20
country flag jazar

if i remember correctly the tour is £180 and the standard is £160. i'm not 100% sure though; i'll check tomorrow
Old 03-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #21
country flag Fuego Frío

Which of the two Whites O3 and Speedport do you think looks and plays better?

I have only hit with the o3 and i liked the dampened feel of it
Old 03-23-2008, 07:15 PM   #22
country flag jazar

Quote:
Which of the two Whites O3 and Speedport do you think looks and plays better?

I have only hit with the o3 and i liked the dampened feel of it
the speedport white isnt available in the UK yet. the closest speedport to the 03 white currently available is the speedport black, which is a new addition to the range and is 5 grams heavier than the white. i absolutely hate the 03 white and after about 2 minutes of hitting with it, refused to use it ever again. the speedport black is better as you can customise it by putting the inserts with grommets in. saying that though, i still hate it. but it does looks alright, looks more of a blokes racket than the 03 white, which really does look girly
Old 03-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #23
country flag Pimmchanok

Pimmchanok is on a distinguished road

hi, sorry to butt in, but do you know if the Prince Air-O Volley is any good?
Pimmchanok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:17 PM   #24
country flag Fuego Frío

How much are the two Yonex's at Wigmore?
Old 03-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #25
country flag jazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmchanok View Post
i've never heard of it, but gathering from other airo rackets, its just a racket for cheapskates
Old 03-24-2008, 06:19 PM   #26
country flag jazar

Quote:
How much are the two Yonex's at Wigmore?
i think the rqis 1 is £140 and the rqis 2 is £160
Old 03-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #27
country flag Fuego Frío

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
i think the rqis 1 is £140 and the rqis 2 is £160
Wow cheap, which do you think looks and plays better?
Old 03-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #28
country flag Fuego Frío

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmchanok View Post
PLEASE dont buy it
Old 03-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #29
country flag jazar

Quote:
Wow cheap, which do you think looks and plays better?
i think they both look really good, much better than yonex's rds rackets. they both also play really well. the rqis 2 has a suprising amount of control given its relatively light weight and i would say its my favorite 100sq inch head racket on the market. the rqis 1 i found great. for me its almost perfect in terms of weight and flex. of the rackets you originally mentioned i believe this was the heaviest and smallest head size and as such gives more control, but you need to timing and swing speed to get the most out of it
Old 03-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #30
country flag Pimmchanok

Pimmchanok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
PLEASE dont buy it
why? what do you think of it?
Pimmchanok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote