Hi people! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
country flag Khuwer

Khuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond reputeKhuwer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi people!

hello, my name's John, I'm new here, and I support mainly the murrays, clement, gasquet, verdasco and fish. oh!!, it was amazing how mardy managed to win yesterday!

btw, I miss Jim courier so much, he was my favourite player for a long time!

Take care and I see you around

PD: if someone got mad on my thread about nadal and tsonga, blake and young, you must know it was not my intention, I was just curious about it, that was all

Last edited by Khuwer : 03-23-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Khuwer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuwer View Post
hello, my name's John, I'm new here, and I support mainly the murrays, clement, gasquet, verdasco and fish. oh!!, it was amazing how mardy managed to win yesterday!

btw, I miss Jim courier so much, he was my favourite player for a long time!

Take care and I see you around

PD: if someone got mad on my thread about nadal and tsonga, blake and young, you must know it was not my intention, I was just curious about it, that was all
Hi John and welcome to MTF Don't worry too much about the thread on General Messages - I'm sure you didn't have any bad intentions, and it will all be forgotten in a week! To be honest, I tend to steer clear of GM (as many long-standing posters here do), - a lot of people there are only out to pick fights and cause trouble- many of them act like they're still in the school playgrund (I think some of them are ) Anyway -I wsh you luck on MTF - if you stick to the Fan Forums of the players you like (at least at first), you will "find your feet" soon enough in this madhouse.

Sorry I can't wish your man Mardy good luck tonight, as I am a Djokovic fan - but I hope for a good match and he has done extremely well to get this far.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #3
country flag Sean.J.S.

Sean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond reputeSean.J.S. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi people!

Oh no!
Sean.J.S. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote