Marat Safin - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marat Safin

do u fink Marat Safin would get one if he asks??
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barcelona Entry List (updated March 18, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I think it's a bit too early to tell I'm sure if Ferrero lost early in Monte Carlo, and asked for a Wild Card here, he would get one with no problem, and I guess at least one up-and-coming, young Spansih (perhaps local to Barcelona?) player.............otherwise, just wait and see
Do u think Marat Safin will get a Wild-Card if he asks??
Old 03-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Do u think Marat Safin will get a Wild-Card if he asks??
To be honest I wouldn't want to second-guess that. Marat is certainly a big draw at tournaments all over the world, and very popular with fans. And he also has a history of living and training in Spain.............but a lot of tournaments prefer to give their Wild Cards to local players, and Spain has a huge number of good up-and-coming players to choose from.......... All I can say is keep your eyes on the news here on MTF and on Marat's website, and maybe in the Spanish press too, if you can speak/read Spanish. Good luck

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #4
country flag ImmzB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
To be honest I wouldn't want to second-guess that. Marat is certainly a big draw at tournaments all over the world, and very popular with fans. And he also has a history of living and training in Spain.............but a lot of tournaments prefer to give their Wild Cards to local players, and Spain has a huge number of good up-and-coming players to choose from.......... All I can say is keep your eyes on the news here on MTF and on Marat's website, and maybe in the Spanish press too, if you can speak/read Spanish. Good luck
Oh ok thnkz...cant read Spanish or speak it lols... do u know M.Safin's schedule after the Davis Cup in April...he hasnt put anything up after Miami..so do u know wht his plans might be??
Old 03-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Oh ok thnkz...cant read Spanish or speak it lols... do u know M.Safin's schedule after the Davis Cup in April...he hasnt put anything up after Miami..so do u know wht his plans might be??
I guess the best place for you to look is on his Forum here at MTF, or on his official website http://www.maratsafin.com/ which is always up-to-date with news about Marat, As far as I know, he hasn't got any definite plans - he's just taking it day-by-day to see what happens. His coach, Hernan Gumy, has taken some time off to be home with his wife as she is about to have a baby - but I'm sure he will be back with Marat soon.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote